June Angel Baby Mommas Hoping for Rainbows!!

Hey phantom,

Yes we remember you, thanks for popping in that's so sweet! Aww, that's amazing about the parents reaction isn't it, you'll always be proud of yourself for doing such an maxing thing! I see you're moving house not long after you give birth, you must be superwoman!

Hey Meli, Awww I miss you too, I'm just popping in quick as I have to have my tea, chicken stir fry with satay sauce mmmmm and then it's bear making time, I've insisted to Shane it's his turn putting Eva to bed tonight since I do it every night! I think you're having a girl and the cob sounds sooooo good and I totally want watermelon now too, haven't stopped thinking about it since you mentioned it!

Jen, good luck for tomorrow Hun x

Vegas, oh really I thought you wanted another girl. I so hope you cave in and find out for purely selfish purposes! My cravings are spicy food and carbs ATM! Aversions are chocolate and cake sadly :(

Stef, yes my gender scan is July 8th I can't wait! How do you feel about having a girl?

Good luck for your scan angel.

Lots of love everyone c

Haha Jasmine! I think I'm less superwoman and more NUTS. :rofl: I want to miss the cold winter months where we currently are so it doesn't give me a lot of room.

Of course we remember you Phantom!! I am glad everything is going well for this pregnancy.

Melissa, that corn does sound pretty delicious. I did have to buy a watermelon last night and boy oh boy was it good!! I think you are having a girl, based on Ramzi and the breakout.

Jen, I will pray hard tonight!!!

Jamsine, glad you got a break tonight!

Stef, I am so happy for you!!! I love the avatar! That is so funny about Blake getting those sizes. Men eh! Last night Jeff gave Cart a bath. I heard him ask me "Carter just asked if I have a penis, what do I tell him?" Big goofball, Carter has seen his penis. I said "of course, you tell him all boys have a penis!"

Vegas, Selfish here too! You must find out!!

AFM, I have my scan in about 16 hours!!! I probably won't be able to post until about 3-4 though. Nothing else happening, anxiously waiting!

Jasmine, ahhhh July 8th feels so far away! I'm really curious to find out if our theories are right about who's having what! I'm happy with a girl. I would have been happy with a boy, too. I liked the idea of having a boy first, then a girl, but I was an older sister to a younger brother and he's the best friend a person could ask for, so I was really fine either way (just hope next time we get a boy because I don't know if I could handle multiple girls! :haha: )

Angel, the newborn dresses he got are also pretty summery, so we're going to have to get some leggings, sweaters, etc to go with them. She'll be wearing a dress with popsicles on it in November / December, lol.

LOL!!! @ Jeff. That's too cute, having to ask you what to say! I can imagine if Blake were posed that question... the thought of it makes me nervous for a boy, lol.

Can't wait for your scan results! I leave work at 3, you MUST post before then! If not I'll be sitting in the inevitable traffic jams on the way home refreshing bnb on my phone :haha:

AFM, Blake tells me last night after I got snippy with him, "I should have known there was a woman inside of you. Double the estrogen." :dohh: And he keeps trying to squeeze milk out of my nipples. :dohh:

Phantom: that is so great about the parent's reaction. You are doing such a wonderful thing for them.

Meli: I don't call her Charlie, mainly just Charlotte, but sometime I call her Shar-lee (which is so trashy) or Char-ro (since her middle name is Rose). My pet name for her is bunny, though I have no idea why. So now you have me craving Mexican style corn. No, I've never had it that way and I'm not sure where I'd find it. Can you make it at home?

Angel: good to know Carter is learning about his anatomy. Best to be honest about what everything else. Charlotte went through a nipple fascination phase. She said that hers weren't as big as mine and that daddy had them too. Still it's hard to explain why he can walk around without a shirt and we can't. Ok, so this afternoon I'll be on bnb watch for your update.

Stef: depending on the brand and the cut you may be able to get use out of the outfits next summer.

Jasmine: July 8th will be here before you know it.

I forgot my own update. So I told the HR girl and my boss about the baby. The HR lady said she could tell on Monday. Perhaps I do have a legit bump. I felt bad telling her as she's been undergoing IUI and some other treatments. I'm really hoping she gets her BFP soon as she's such a great lady. My boss gave me a high-five. He loves babies. He just had another gradchild two weeks ago. Scan is tomorrow. Say some prayers that this baby has a NT measurement within normal ranges and everything else looks good. Also, about this gender thing, I was convinced Charlotte was a boy until she was out and I was informed otherwise. Best surprise ever.

Vegas, that's true about the outfits, these are dresses so they may work still. Your scan tomorrow is going to be perfect, I just know it!

Blake just about had me peeing myself at work. I was texting him baby names, he said he didn't like any of them. I called him a butthead, but i typo'd and put "buttheaf." His response? "I kinda like buttheaf."

Awww bunny is such a cute pet name Vegas, Eva is Squidge it's evolved from squiggle which is what she was as a bump! This one is called 'the convert' its a long story hehe! Good luck for tomorrow x

Angel I'm so excited for your scan! I think you won't be posted the result until bedtime again here but I'll stay up! Does anyone know if sweetmommaof2 found out the gender? I'm curious!

Phantom you must be bonkers tbf!

X x

Jasmine,

Hurry up, July 8th!

Angel,

Glad you enjoyed the watermelon!

So can’t wait for your next scan pix!!!the countdown has begun. YAYYY! :thumbup:

Stef,

How’s your headache??

Omg I would KILL dh if he tried to squeeze milk out of my nipples. My boobs are SO sore and my nipples itch. I hesitate to even let him hug me, that’s how bad they hurt. I can’t even cross my arms.

Vegas,

I don’t think Shar-lee is trashy! And I love the name Charlotte Rose. Char-ro is adorable, as is bunny.

The Mexican style corn is easy to make at home. Traditionally, it’s boiled in water, but I grill mine on the bbq or in our nu-wave oven. Then you just spread a little bit of mayo, sprinkle generously with the dried crumbly Mexican (cotija) cheese, and sprinkle tiny bit of finely ground red chile powder.

I’ve only seen this sold by vendors walking around neighborhoods and parks in the ‘hood’, needless to say, in our neighborhood there are no ice cream ‘paleta men’ nor are there corn ‘elote’ vendors. So I don’t even know how many years it’s been since I’ve had one. Probably not since we went to Cancun 3 years ago.

That’s an awesome response from your workmates. Too cute of the high five from your boss. FX the HR lady gets her bfp soon!!

Of course will say extra prayers for you tonight. I KNOW everything is perfect, you shall see!!:hugs:

Jen,

As promised, I said extra prayers for you last night and I know that you will see great results! :hugs:

Afm,

2 new pimples on the left side of my face/jawline now. Because I don’t have enough. I guess the good thing is that most of the huge ones are hidden on my jawline/neck and not smack dab on my face.

Been waking up between 330am-4am, and not able to go back to sleep. I have to get up at 5am, so it totally sucks! I’m starting to get the beginnings of a headache and I suspect it’s probably due to sleep deprivation.

Oh yah, speaking of ‘faking craps’! dh and I normally go for a brisk 30 minute walk, up and down hills, in our neighborhood. We haven’t since mid may (before I found out I was pg) because due to his tonsillectomy and the recovery (remember that? ---ugh I try not to lol!) . Then we couldn’t walk because the air quality sucked due to the wildfire. Well, this week is the first week we have been able to get back to our old schedule. Problem is, that walking seems to ‘trigger’ something in me. Within 5-10 minutes, I’m like--uhhh ohhh, gotta use the ladies room! It’s so annoying. We’ve had to cut our trips short. Dh just says ‘why didn’t you go before we left?’ I’m like, I DID, I tried, but nothing needed to happen/happened!!! I feel like a little kid. :wacko:

I am on my own tonight as dh is going out of town for business this afternoon and will be back tomorrow afternoon. Have bunch of errands to run--car wash, Sam’s Club, Walmart, Bed Bath Beyond, Ross. I’m getting tired now that I’ve listed them out, perhaps I will just do a couple :nope:

1 hour until my scan!! I will let you guys know as soon as I get home, it won't be until around 3 though.

Just drank a bottle of water in 12 minutes and I have 13 minutes to finish this next water bottle to have a full bladder. Arg! I am freaking out that I will forget and pee before!

Angel, I didn't need a completely full bladder. Did they tell you yours needs to be completely full?

1 hour until my scan!! I will let you guys know as soon as I get home, it won't be until around 3 though.

Don't forget to post as soon as you can, REMEMBER, as you told Stef: You don't need pants to post LOL!:haha:

Meli, got so excited about Angel's scan I forgot to respond to you, lol.

Headache is still here :( This makes day 12. It doesn't last all day every day, though, so at least I get some breaks.

Are you going for another scan this week, or was it next week that you were going to go?

Meli, got so excited about Angel's scan I forgot to respond to you, lol.

Headache is still here :( This makes day 12. It doesn't last all day every day, though, so at least I get some breaks.

Are you going for another scan this week, or was it next week that you were going to go?

sorry to hear that dreaded headache is still hanging around :growlmad:! I was hoping you would say it was gone.

My next appt is this Friday morning. I will be 8+1

It does seem a bit better today, it's at the level it's been with Tylenol, but I didn't take any, so hopefully it's a sign that it's going away.

Yay! Will there be pictures?!

Angel: just 1.5 more hours, hooray!

Stef: yeah, watch out for autocorrect; you don't want it deciding your child's name.

Meli: I love food from the hood. Growing up we use to buy the best tamales from a lady who sold them out of her kitchen window for super cheap. Now I want tamales, but I have no idea where to buy any. Sorry your walks are making you need to go #2. At least you are still regular. I've got a face full of spots right now. So much for glowing skin.

Jasmine: squidge is so cute. We called Charlotte "Cletus" while in utero as in Cletus the fetus. Gross, I know. I don't really refer to this one yet, but when I do it is simply "baby G" for our last name.

So pretty much Jasmine is the only one not getting a scan this week. Wow!

Stef: sorry the headaches haven't just fully gone away.

I know, how unfair of the world, I want to be in scan club! They do a cheap 10 minute gender scan here too which in dollars would be 61 but OH still won't let us and I agree as we're saving for moving house AGAIN but that's another story, I'll tell all in my update when I finally get to do it x

Cletus foetus really made me giggle you're worse than us with the convert!

Angel: I don't recall needing a full-bladder. I know for transvaginal scans you have to pee before hand. This begs the question; do I need to drink or pee before tomorrow's scan? Hmmmm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->