June Angel Baby Mommas Hoping for Rainbows!!

Vegas, I figure it's better to have more than necessary your bladder - it's always easier to pee than to fill it up quickly.

ANGEL,

Where’s the pix? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Ha ha jk..pretending to be the little kid in the backseat of a cross country trip lol! just harassing you :wacko:

Stef,

I’m sure I’ll get pix, but it will probably still look like a little blob. If it looks clearer than last week’s scan, I’ll definitely post!

Vegas,

I love tamales also. My dad makes THE BEST tamales. They’re lots of work to make. I’ve seen them sold at Costco. Just the fact they are sold at Costco tells me they probably are tasty, but I can’t bring myself to try them. Store bought cannot compare to homemade…

Yah, I think I’m regular because I drink at least 8 glasses of water daily, and lately have been eating lots of watermelon and mangoes. Although it’s annoying when we go walking, it’s more annoying to be constipated, for sure!

Jasmine,

Move house again??? oh no, you poor thing. Will wait to get the scoop when you post it.

I have been too busy at work the last few days to properly post. I also had ball last night so I didn't get home until late (since of course we have to go out for drinks after). I have been checking in though to see the results from Angel's scan!! All these scans are so exciting!!

I'll try to properly post later :)

Omg congrats babe, you must be feeling pretty happy right now! Little Kinsley, yaaaaay, all girl team so far! X x x

They told me I had to have a painfully full bladder. They said to empty my bladder 1 hr before the scan and then to drink 32 ounces and be done drinking it 40 minutes before my scan. It was awful. I thought I was going to pee myself any minute. They were running 20 minutes behind and I was in agony. I couldn't even enjoy the scan because I was trying so hard not to pee! I thought I saw a penis and said "oh is that a penis!", thinking "I knew it!" But she said "no, I don't think so, do you guys want me to look?" Then she said "it's probably a girl". I said "how sure is probably????". She said "well we can't say 100%, but I would say 95%". She just didn't sound sure. Oh well, after that and the genetics test, I am sure she is right. Also, I asked for a potty shot and she said "we can't take pictures of genitalia". I was like wtf, whatever, just get this done so I can pee! I will try to upload a pic tonight, although the few I got sucked and are really fuzzy, but right now I need a nap!

Also, for some reason I thought Sweetmomma was having a boy, but I am not sure.

Gosh that full bladder experience sounds bloody awful, I can't even cope if I've had a cup of tea! When I was pregnant with Eva we had a private scan to confirm girl then our NHS one the guy was so moody, cos I didn't say at the start I wanted to know the gender, he huffed and puffed and said " you should have told me at the start, right it's probably a girl but dont rush out and buy anything pink!" I thought I dam well will you prick we already know its a girl!

It sounds pretty definite to me but you'll be paranoid unil she pops out and you can see for yourself I know I was, first thing I said was "is it still a girl!"

Congrats on your little girly angel! X x

Angel,

Congratulations on your little girl!! :hugs:

Was she performing for the cameras/hyper like baby Wolz?

Angel, hmm. It's funny what different places want us to do. That's how my 8 week u/s for the last pg was, except I didn't have to drink it all in 20 minutes. My 12 week this time they told me I didn't need a full bladder (I made sure to have water in there anyway), and for this last one she said just to drink on the way to the office so it was partially full.

Angel: still a girl! Hooray! Can't believe she was so hesitant to say that you are for sure having a girl. I'd say its safe to say you can go out and load up on girly stuff.

Afm: just got in from an impromptu dinner out with dh and an od work buddy of his. It was nice being with grown-ups. Of course now that we are home Charlotte refuses to stay in bed. Ugh.

Angel,

Congratulations on your little girl!! :hugs:

Was she performing for the cameras/hyper like baby Wolz?

She was moving a ton Jeff said, but I couldn't see. He was able to view the bigger computer screen, I only had a tiny screen by my head to see and I couldn't see her move hardly at all. I am so disappointed. We will be having a private scan because I feel so cheated!

Vegas, glad you had a good dinner out. Carter's nap got messed up because of the time of the ultrasound. He was super whiny before and after.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-journals/1847771-angels-hospital-vbac-mission-2-a-6.html

Here is a link to my journal page and you guys can see some pics of some clothes we got tonight.

Vegas,

Just wanted to say I am praying for you and I know today's scan will be PERFECT :hugs:

Angel, sounds like your scan experience pretty much sucked! I would definitely go for the private scan. And those clothes are adorable!

Vegas, yay for your scan today!!! It's going to be perfect, I know it :)

AFM, Blake's decided his latest favorite girl name is Cadence. Monday it was Brooke. Something tells me we'll go through 100 before we pick one!

Bump update
https://i.imgur.com/1D6meuk.jpg
4 weeks - 17 weeks

What a beautiful bump!! And dress!!! We are sticking with Kinsley Monroe for now, but I am now feeling unsure....

Vegas,

Glad you guys had a nice dinner! Sometimes the unplanned ones work out the best.

Stef,

What a cute bump! And a cute smocked top! Have you bought the clothes from the craigslist find?

I like both Cadence and Brooke!

Angel,

It does sound like you were cheated! Jeff got to see all the good stuff . Well, at least you are having a private scan. I’m sure they will be more accommodating for you.

Those baby clothes are so CUTE!

Why are you now unsure of Kinsley Monroe?

Stef: cute bump!

Angel: I'll check out your photos when I get a free second.

Afm: scan went great. NT looked good, but I went ahead and let them do the blood test too (this one does not tell you the gender). Baby was moving about quite a bit. HB was 153. The tech kept trying to get baby to move and was jiggling my belly and it just looked awful on screen. I told her she was going to give my baby shaken-baby syndrome. I go back at the end of July (I'll be 21 weeks) for my anatomy scan. Also, the doctor is now super confident that this is not a repeat partial-molar. Hooray!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->