June Angel Baby Mommas Hoping for Rainbows!!

https://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l575/amfuqua/100_3336_zps055d7a91.jpg

Still very faint, but I suppose two different faints equals a bfp. I will feel a little better after my missed period, so please don't put a bfp in your signatures until after the 16th. I have three more tests, so hopefully tomorrow's is darker.

Meli, I guess the only thing you can do it wait it out. Sucks though, I know.

Vegas, I think ff has been off a day on o for a few of my charts too, thus the reason I have two days written on the tests. My miscarriage cost me about $500, then the few bills I got from my endocrinologist(which I will now have forever:nope:).

Angel! I can see the line without even making it bigger this time!!!!!! I understand what you are saying though :) congrats!!!!!

Gee, I just realized I don't have a BFP up for Sweetmomma. I'll take care of that tonight. Can't wait to add even more!

CONGRATULATIONS ANGEL! looks like the 15 baby dances paid off, hehe! I'm making OH do it 15 times next cycle if we haven't caught! I'm so happy for you and your family, yaaay x x Don't worry I won't edit the siggy until it's okay with you! x x x

I'm testing tomorrow morning, I'll let you know! Oooh what are your symptoms btw as I'm majorly symptom spotting right now, I'm thinking I'm out cos my boobs aren't even sore and I just don't feel pregnant, not tired or anything! x x

Vegas,

I have a feeling I’ll still be in ttc mode in April, so we’ll be keeping each other company!
Sorry to hear of those stupid insurance bills. How ironic that the mc visit cost more than labor and delivery! Insult to injury..that would get me angry too :growlmad:

Angel,

Again, congrats!! I know the tests will just keep getting darker as the days pass!! :dust:

Jasmine,

Keeping FX for your test tmo. :dust:
I can’t wait for you to post it!!!

Jasime, FX for tomorrow!! I have only just gotten sore bbs and felt tired yesterday. The thing I did notice was shortness of breath that started Sunday. I went to the bathroom and walked up about 7 steps and was huffing and puffing. I thought I felt the slightest bit of nausea today, but it could have been in my head. I hope not, because I think I will feel better if I have some.:wacko:

Meli, hopefully the cyst is nothing serious, and that your mammogram goes well! FX you caught the egg!

sweetmomma, hope you've been able to get some rest!

Jasmine, glad you had fun in London! FX for your test!

vegas, hospitals are OUTRAGEOUS. I'm not sure how much my total bill was from my first m/c because I was self pay so there was discounts, but even with that it was still crazy.

Angel - YAY! I'm so excited for you! Stick!
:dust:

I do have a good excuse for disappearing again, lol. We moved most of our stuff over to the new house this weekend. OH has the week off to get everything else taken care of. Yay! Hour drive to work now, though... hardcore looking for another job now, or a work from home thing.

Still no sign of Gracie :( I miss my little flufferbutt, but I also know if she ran out and hasn't shown herself to anyone (no calls from neighbors), she truly wanted to get away, which makes me really think she went off to die :( I just wish I knew. I still plan to look for her whenever I can at the old house.

https://i.imgur.com/XS4Oj6Q.jpg
My Grace Face.

Capone, our other kitty, is getting lonely and bored without his sister, so we're going to look into adopting another kitty today. I told Blake to be sure he's ok with having 3 cats if we do find Gracie!

Tested yesterday and this morning BFNs. I'm 12dpo. Don't have my hopes up, but I also was using internet cheapies, so that could be it. I do have some symptoms I told Angel about - major bitchiness, hunger, peeing, etc. Nothing that couldn't be explained otherwise, but FX! OH did say yesterday that he thinks maybe we should wait until things are more settled and we get married etc. etc. :-/ I know he'll still be happy if I'm pg now, but I don't want to wait if I'm not!

Also, you guys might remember he proposed with the iPad, lol. Well he got me an engagement ring yesterday. He planned to give it to me on Valentine's Day but only lasted about 5 minutes after I got home from work, he got too excited. I didn't take a pic of it before taking it in for sizing because I assumed it would only be a few days, but they're going to have it for 2 weeks! It's beautiful, he did a great job :)

Meli, I have a local fortune teller called Beryl which I have been to a few times and OH has been to, she is really accurate and a lot of the things she has said have come true, she uses tarot cards and connects with spirits, I have connected through my dad and my nan through her and she has told me things that she could not possibly ever have known! She said I would get pregnant with a little boy, this January (2013) I worked out that if I was pregnant now my lmp was 22nd January so that would be pregnant from January, we'll have to wait and see, eh!

The number 13 thing came from another fortune teller I went to see with my friends, I had not been to see him before but he was brilliant, he connected with my dad straight away, he also told me I would have a beautiful baby boy! Let's see if cd13 and the 13th prove to be anything tomorrow! As far as symptoms, I haven't had many apart from being extremely hungry, this evening had an outburst whilst washing up, full on crying fit (ahem) and just now milk leaking from each nipple which was what I got on the evening of 9dpo with my angel! Sounds promising doesn't it but I'm not sold until that line goes pink! I'll report back tomorrow! I think your bd'ing looks pretty well timed Meli, and your chart looks fab, is this your first month charting, sorry I can't remember? I just wondered if you normally have a high temp like that one today? Looks promising!

Vegas, that's crazy about the cost of the care, what exactly did they do in that 6 hours? We're so lucky over here to have the NHS, does your insurance cover most of it?

Stef, good to see you back, sorry about Gracie hunny and keeping everything crossed for your tests the next few days too! How you feeling about the new house? Bet you're exhausted! Also, I hate it when the OH's decide they could hapily wait to ttc, they have no idea do they!

Angel I know what you mean, when I get pregnant I want o have really strong symptoms and I'll be monitoring them like a hawk! Are you planning on telling anyone else yet or waiting for the scan? x x x

Stef,

Hour commute sounds exhausting. GL on getting a new gig soon!! I hope Gracie does show up soon to give you some peace.

:dust: FX for tomorrow’s test! :dust: Hopefully the hcg will be strong enough to show on an IC!!

Congrats on your new ring! It sounds lovely! How cute that he couldn’t wait until Vday. Sounds like me-impatient lol!

Jasmine,

Omg, your fortune teller story is so interesting!! I’ve only been to one, about 15 yrs ago. There was something she said, that years later, did end up being true for me, but it was nothing about having children of my own. Wish I would have pumped her for more info at the time lol! I’ve since lost touch with the friend who referred me to her, so I haven’t had the opportunity to go back.

Ooh it sounds like it’s all coming together, between both the fortune tellers.

:dust: FX FX FX!!! :dust:

And your symptoms sound so promising too!! Leaking milk!?? sounds like a sure sign to me, esp since you had that with your last bfp!! Awesome!! :happydance:

This is my 2nd cycle charting, and last month I did have high temps like this, then they went down 6dpo and 7dpo (which is I guess when the corpeus luteum takes over) then they went up again, then went down again starting 11dpo boo! I do really think we missed the egg again this month thanks to that sneaky early egg, but, I do think it’s for the best, don’t want to be going through xrays and stuff while pg!

Forgot to add that I also started to notice my veins more on Saturday evening. That was my first sign with this one and with Carter. Can't wait to see what happens with you tomorrow Jasmine!!

About to test in one hour when oh leaves for work, eeek! x

*Update* BFN x 2! Argghh! I'm not sure what's going on really as I'm still getting drops of milk when I squeeze my nipple from both sides and my temp was the highest it's ever been this morning! I'll test again tomorrow morning! Hopefully, it will be a Valentine's BFP but I doubt it! x x x

Okay, just looked at my tests again from this morning and there is definitely a line there on the two top tests, one was from urine at 3am and urine at 7am but both dipped in at 7am. The bottom test was just plain water to see if a line came up but it didn't! The lines have no colour yet but are very noticable! Just have to wait till tomorrow and test again! Fx

Can anyone else see them and nothing on the bottom test or am I going mental?

x x x

Attachments

• GetAttachment.aspx.jpeg
    GetAttachment.aspx.jpeg
    5 KB · Views: 6
Okay, just done another and it's come up with a faint BFP within the time frame, looks like it has pink in but is very faint. So that's 3 tests with a line and the only one without was dipped in water so I'm hoping these aren't evaps but will know more tomorrow! I actually think I could be only 9dpo too as I suspect ff was a day out and that I actualy o'd on the Monday! Will keep you all posted! x

Is it TMI to post a piccy of milk coming out of my nipple? :haha:

I'm so sorry for all of the messages! The water only test now looks to have an evap so I'm not convinced of the others, just got to hold onto the fact I'm leaking milk, have a high temp and see what the next couple of days bring! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->