June Angel Baby Mommas Hoping for Rainbows!!

I think my water broke at 2:40am!!! Contractions are coming anywhere from 2-5 minutes, but they aren't awful yet. I can still talk and walk through them, but they do make me pause and breathe deep. It is so exciting! I know you guys probably already know this, but don't mention on fb. FX for an easy deliver!!!! I will text you Stef and keep you guys updated!!!

Angel: hooray!!! So excited for you. Hope you have a speedy and fairly pain-free delivery. Can't wait to see photos of your baby girl!

OMG Angel I'm just on my phone in the car but GOOD LUCK so excited for you x

Angel - Yayyyyy so excited to see pictures of our group's first little girl! Got your text about being 9cm almost 2 1/2 hours ago so hopefully she's here or will be soon!

Vegas, ugh to the heartburn! I hope you can keep it under control.

Jen, it's not a lot of traveling for Blake's family, about an hour and a half each way, but still... it's a pain in the butt without a newborn! I hope everything works out and you don't have to spend all that money for IVF.

AFM, still no flipped baby... stubborn! I read about this herbal stuff, Pulsatilla that's supposed to help soften the lower part of the uterus to give the baby more room. One of my midwives hadn't heard of it, the other has and said she has no problem with me trying it, so I ordered it. Apparently it has high success rates, so hopefully combined with spinning babies and the exercise ball, I can avoid the need for a chiro or needing to consider ECV or csection...

Angel I am so excited!!! Can't wait to hear how it all went!!! She is probably here already.

Stef - Hope the combo of the herbal remedy and the spinning baby technique work for you!!

I'm so excited too!

Will post properly tomorrow evening, have my baby shower tomorrow too x

https://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l575/amfuqua/100_4461_zpse2341eff.jpg

https://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l575/amfuqua/100_4462_zps73d63fc6.jpg

https://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l575/amfuqua/100_4463_zps72db1435.jpg

https://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l575/amfuqua/100_4465_zps4f732e5a.jpg

https://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l575/amfuqua/100_4466_zps8caec972.jpg

I'm so happy for you!! Big huge gigantic congratulations!! She is beautiful. I'm so glad you had the delivery you wanted. I've been watching anxiously for an update. So excited for you guys!!

Angel: she is beautiful! Looks like she has a headful of hair too. Can't wait to hear all the details. Congrats!

Said it in your journal... but those lips! So sweet. So happy you had your vbac too!

Congratulations Angel, she's absolutely beautiful like her mummy! Loving her hair and rosebud lips, so so pleased that you got your vbac and didn't go over! Yaaayyyyyy x

Vegas – I know exactly what you mean about having a tender headed little diva, hehe! I have to use a special brush called a ‘tangle teezer’ do you have them over there, it’s the only way I can brsh Eva’s hair without a fuss! You know I had a dream last night that her hair was crawling in bugs and lice and that I cut it short like Charlottes, I wonder what that can mean! It would certainly be easier to chop at least a little bit off! Sorry to hear the heartburn has started! How many weeks are you now? I think mine started around the same time but it's not been as bad this time due to a lower bump!

Stef – Good luck with the baby tilting, I have to say it’s making me cringe even thinking about doing that to myself! I never have a clue what position the baby is in at all, I’m just in the hope for the best camp! When does she have to be head down by, with your first? Hope the Pulsatilla works for you! How are you feeling besides that? Are you getting near to being organised about her arrival? I know I'm not! ha x

Angel - MASSIVE CONGRATULATIONS on little Emma! That was a surprise name but it’s beautiful and classic and suits her perfectly! I love how it feels with Monroe too! So happy for you, it sounds like it all went perfectly for you, and you managed to get her out early! This is promising news for the future, a daughter that co-operates???? Haha! I cannot WAIT to read your birth story and hear how you’re doing. The picture on facebook with the name announcement on this morning, is just too much, TOO MUCH CUTENESS I tell you! She's beautiful! Congratulations to you and your family! You’re in my thoughts!!!

Jen- HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! I am so glad that you have got the ball rolling with regard to IVF etc but I’m hoping you don’t need to do it and that you catch before then! You have caght before so you know your body is capable of doing it but at least it feels good to know that things are moving in the right direction! Hope you had a lovely birthday supper with your family and a great day!

Meli – I’m so thrilled that little X is doing so well! I love his updates, the pictures, you are constantly in my thoughts at this important time abnd I just know that you are so strong and doing so amazingly well! Can’t wait to hear more about you when you get time, we miss you!

AFM – I am feeling HUGE now, and I’m so ready to finish work, I’m actually getting embarrassed of how big my bump is now and feeling very self conscious all of the time! Just two more weeks to go! I had my shower yesterday, it was soooo lovely! Just a cozy affair which is what I wanted and all of the girls brought homemade goodies to eat and lovely presents. We all made a pom pom each which I will put together to make a garland for the girl’s room! So thoughtful! One of my friend’s also announced that she was 13 weeks pregnant which is great news too so all in all a lovely afternoon!

I’m also starting to feel really nervous about the labour now, I’m constantly worrying about how little movement I feel and I’m finding it hard to believe that I’ll come away with a healthy baby girl, it’s partly because I lost a baby and partly because I was told by two reliable fortune tellers that I’d have a boy! So I’m either always thinking that something bad will happen to my baby girl or that she will pop out a boy, obviously the latter is more preferable but I’m stressing quite a lot. I keep thinking the shoulder will get stuck or something terrible will happen. Please reassure me ladies!!!! I also, have the most hideous piles, 4 of them to be precise I have been taking anulsol suppositories and cream which seems to be making it worse, does anyone have any advice, I'm terrified they will pop and have been reading horror stories of ones the size of plums after labour that need a tampon up the bum for all the blood, help me! I'm a nervous wreck!

Jasmine, your dream of Eva's hair might just be your brain venting on your frustrations of having to brush it out?

Yeah I'm getting frustrated and starting to wonder if she's GOING to flip. Really hoping there's not an issue causing her not to be able to flip back, but she was heads down up until recently, so I don't think so (unless her head is too big for my pelvis now, but hopefully, if that's the case, the Pulsatilla should help). The breech tilt is SO uncomfortable. Kills my back, gives me a headache, and makes the heartburn horrible, even on a completely empty stomach! They said they won't start worrying until around the end of this week. At my 37 week appt (Halloween) we'll be talking about other options if she hasn't flipped by then.

I'm feeling ok, just tired and uncomfortable! Still not organized, you're not alone! We need at least a dresser for her clothes so I can finally get them washed and put away... the rest of the nursery stuff can wait since she isn't going in there right away. But I do feel like no matter how much I clean, everything becomes a mess within a day or two again. What's up with that?!

You can't say you're feeling huge and not post a bump pic! I'm sure you look lovely. I'm glad you enjoyed your shower! Stop stressing! I can understand the worries, but don't have them just because of the fortune tellers boy predictions. You know you're going to have a beautiful, healthy little girl :) Maybe you'll have a little boy in the future? ;)

I've got no advice on the piles, only ever had one and it wasn't that bad... sorry! That sounds very uncomfy and I hope you get some relief soon!

Middy: wish I had advice for the piles, but luckily I've never had them. Can you use stool softeners to ease up on any straining? Also, are you allowed sitz baths with Epsom salts? Would that help?

As for your fears, I have them too. Even with Charlotte I felt she would be stillborn and just wanted her out. I'm just a worrywart. Just do your kick counts every day and if something feels off, call your midwife.

So happy you had a nice shower. I bet those poms will look adorable in the nursery.

I understand feeling huge as I do too. If one more person asks about the twins, I'll kill them. I'm tempted to tell people I'm further along so they don't pity me having another seven plus weeks to go.

Afm: I'm 32 weeks now. I'm convinced that this baby is going to be long as I can feel legs wrapping around my ribs to my back. Super creepy. I've got a doctor appointment this afternoon. Other than the basics I doubt there will be anything to report.

Vegas, another feeling huge with no bump pic!

Maybe you have a contortionist in there ;)

Hi everybody. Just popping I quickly to say congrats to angel. Emma is beautiful!! I swear she looks just like u. She's your mini me !

I am pumping at the moment then running back in to nicu. Waiting for Xzavier's procedure to be started in the next couple hours or so. Will try to attempt to respond properly tmo mornings.

Miss u guys! ! Thanks for all your prayers and positive thoughts!

Meli: so nice to hear from you. Xzavier is so cute and I love his thorough updates. How are you holding up? I know you must be beyond stressed. Based on your FB page there are so many people who love and support Xzavier and your whole family. You are truly blessed despite the challenges that have been put in your path. But, like his parents, baby Xzavier is strong and will make it through these tough times with gusto.

Angel: how are you doing? I'm sure you are in love and exhausted by now. How does Carter like being a big brother?

Stef: if it makes you feel any better, I find that any position the baby is in towards the end is uncomfortable. Charlotte was breech and quite honestly felt better than this kid (who is slightly head down, but feels rather transverse at times). There just isn't much room for them to stretch, yet they keep on trying, don't they! Do you think she's trying to turn? You still have at least a week to motivate her.

Afm: I saw the doc on Monday and all looked good. I'm just hoping the next seven weeks go by quickly.

Hi Meli! No worries about not having time to respond much here, I think we're all following Xzavier's updates on Facebook! He's such a strong little guy, an inspiration :)

Vegas, she definitely enjoys her stretches. Before she turned she stayed way down low all curled up, but now she seems stretched out sideways, or at least one leg stretched out and kicking me in the hip. I think she might have tried, but I'm not sure. Every time after I do the breech tilt it feels like her head is down low and slightly to the side, but shortly after, it feels like it's moved up again. I feel like we aren't making any progress... Glad everything looked good at your appt!

AFM, have a quick appt tomorrow to see where Sienna as at, although I know she's not where she should be. I'm hoping she flips before tomorrow. I took a large dose of Pulsatilla (well, multiple doses over the day) yesterday, hoping it has a delayed reaction because it hasn't helped yet...

So I've been given midwife directions to do the tilt, then when I feel her move down like she has been, to tightly wrap my belly down to my hips with a folded sheet or scarf and leave like that as long as possible. All day would be best, but I can't do any of it until both Blake and I are home, so it won't be till this evening. FX it helps...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->