june babies

birdlee337

Reaction score
Anyone on here from third trimester june babies? Thought we could start a thread! :) Hope all is well. Emilee is now 12 days old! I am so in love. Breastfeeding well. Sleeping during the day well. Night time is another story! She doesn't like to sleep at night! :(

I'm a June mummy! My DD is 3 weeks today and also doesnt like to sleep at night! We are ebf too and as I had a natural delivery this time I'm finding everything much more enjoyable than after my emcs.

My toddler is quite taken with his sister and things aregoing well. What are you enjoying most about being a mummy?

I'm a June mummy! My DD is 3 weeks today and also doesnt like to sleep at night! We are ebf too and as I had a natural delivery this time I'm finding everything much more enjoyable than after my emcs.

My toddler is quite taken with his sister and things aregoing well. What are you enjoying most about being a mummy?

I am enjoying just holding her and watching all the faces she makes. :) She just amazes me!

I've been hoping something like this would pop up :D

My Joshua was born 11th June; really can't believe how fast time has flown so far. I'm breastfeeding him and expressing to bottle. I started the bottle because i got pretty destroyed nipples due to him grinding and clamping him gums down the first couple of days... he's managing both fine now and clamps down less. Pees and Poops like a trooper so OH calls him Captin nappy filler Lol

Sleep wise he sleeps for 2 hours usually day and night then wakes to feed; did have a few nights where he's slept for almost 4 hours which was amazing Lol

He's so precious sometimes i think i'm gonna burst if he gets any more adorable hah

I'm a June Mommy! Annika was born June 19th so she's just a week old!
She pretty much sleeps all day.. I have to wake her to feed!! Again, at night it's a whole different story... She wakes & wants to eat every 2 hours!
We were originally BF exclusively but she lost 19% of her body weight in the hospital so I started pumping and supplementing.
She has a posterior tongue tie, which went undiagnosed in the hospital. This makes it impossible for her to get a latch so she fights it and then just gives up and goes to sleep. Of course this is after she tears my nipples to shreds! A nipple shield helped yesterday, but I seriously have to fight to get it on... Something I just can't do at 3:00 am. So, I pump and bottle feed.

I am so in love with her!! Birdlee I also just sit and watch the adorable faces she makes!

Hello ladies, I remember most of you :D

We are day 13 of my daughter's life now. It is a truly wonderous and amazing thing and not easy either! :haha: She is beautiful and changing every day which I love to watch but it still freaks me out when she's crying and I can't find the answer, it happens more than I was expecting I must admit.. she's had a bit of trouble with wind but we're using infacol which has helped and it's improving any way.
She has fed brilliantly from the start and is sleeping well, more at night which we're lucky for, usually 2-3 hour stretches.
I love how she is starting to be awake more and more, it's really exciting, although it has brought more fussing and crying but it's all part of it, right? :)

I'm a very outwardly emotional person and sometimes I just cry with my love for her :cloud9:

Hello ladies, I remember most of you :D

We are day 13 of my daughter's life now. It is a truly wonderous and amazing thing and not easy either! :haha: She is beautiful and changing every day which I love to watch but it still freaks me out when she's crying and I can't find the answer, it happens more than I was expecting I must admit.. she's had a bit of trouble with wind but we're using infacol which has helped and it's improving any way.
She has fed brilliantly from the start and is sleeping well, more at night which we're lucky for, usually 2-3 hour stretches.
I love how she is starting to be awake more and more, it's really exciting, although it has brought more fussing and crying but it's all part of it, right? :)

I'm a very outwardly emotional person and sometimes I just cry with my love for her :cloud9:

Emilee was born on Friday the 13th as well! It was an insane night!!!! There was a Tornado watch where I live, a huge storm, a full moon....and Friday the 13th!!! it was crazy! Only my daughter would start coming into the world on a day like that!!! Glad I am not superstitious! My birthday is on the 13th of Jan. and my dad's was the 13th of Dec...so it's a lucky date for me! :)

That's great that she is sleeping at night....Emilee doesn't like the night at all!!!! She is up the whole time crying...I feed her all night!!!! :cry:She loves the car...she can pass out for hours in that car! So its nice when I have had a few errands to run!!!! :) :happydance:

Hi girls, Evie was born June 20th so she is a whole week old today!
She breastfeeding well, same as you girls she seems to go much linger periods in the day and then up alot at night. I have seen a pattern of her feeding alot between about 8pm - 1am ish then she will wake whenever she fancies more which seems to be every 2 hours.

I am finding her an EXTREMELY easy baby do far but of course this can all change. The part I'm finding hard is juggling my attention between 2 babies, at times there is peace and quiet as lucas has a 2 hour nap in the morning. Then suddenly evie will wake up wanting fed and lucas will wake up wanting to play all at once. It is getting easier now though and I actually find breastfeeding is easier as she just kind of sticks to me and I can get down and play with him.

Nice to hear use are all doing well

Loved to hear you had a natural birth, I had an emcs in September & hope to have a natural birth if we have another. Congratulations x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->