******june babies******

hi angelbaby... glad your scan went well, I still have to wait til 18th of January but at least it's not my last scan :)

Feel sick sick sick!! Ahhhhhhh!

Not long for you to come over now Delilah :)

I go in the 1st tri section less and less each day now it seems..

Had loadsa shooting pains today/tonight... hope it's my bump growing lol.

Hey Linn, so I am guessing that must be your second scan in Jan.... It is all so exciting! I just still can't believe there is a little person in there again! How amazing are we ladies?!!
Lili, how on earth did you manage to get your gender scan so soon - you should see the jealousy, it is just oozing out of me right now!!
Ooh all this baby talk makes me want to shop!! he he!
x

angelbaby its my 3rd scan in january! you can see in my sig... I had a private one at 9 weeks, 12 week scan last week and 20 week scan in January. and found out today that I will also have a 22 week and a 30 week scan :)

Lili poor you, I feel the same sick sick sick... every time I eat I still get this stupid saliva in my mouth and then I soon start feeling sick! gotta go and make dinner now, OH just got home.. hope I will bring some down!

It's very amazing angel! I love being pregnant so much! I would love it lots more without the sickness though :lol:

I've got a gender scan at 16 weeks at a private 4D scan place.. I am so excited, I couldn't wait til 20 weeks so I had to book it, impatient I know lol :) I did a little bit of shopping already, but the real shopping will begin once we know the gender! Excited!!

Just finished working and going for a radox bath, definitely deserve it lol x

Just noticed I moved down a box on my ticker due to re-dating :-(

Emma, can you put me for June 7th instead of the 4th? Sorry...

Crazy day at work... Will try to write more tonight!

hi ladies just popping in from first tri, just wanted to say to -Linn- thank you so much for letting me know about ur appointment, (tried to pm u but inbox too full) hope that they do something similar with me as lewis (my son) was small aswell as we discussed before, just hope i dont get fobbed off when i see my midwife on 21st, great that they are giving you extra scans to check babys size! will they decide more on induction (if needed) at your 30 week appointment? to me it sounds as though they are doing a good job at the min! are you happy with how everything went? hope everyones feeling ok wont be too long untill i can join u hopefully!! x

sdgerrard, yes they will decide later on about the induction in case I will not go into labour, but I know my local hospital people do get send away to be induced later when it's too busy but in that case I will have extra scans and CTGs. I made that clear that I was worried about baby being fine primarily which is why I am getting those scans. Apparently DD was on 5th centile and it was enough to get the scans! I might even get more after 30 weeks but that entirely depends on babies size!

Oh no CJ not good about the ticker but tomorrow it will be up there again hun :) Hope work will be over fast for you xxxxxxx

I just had to throw up my entire dinner and feeling so sick but still on :cloud9: after hearing my baby today :)

my bump today at 13w+3d

Attachments

• PICT2141.jpg
    PICT2141.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 5
just stalking for a little bit.....(12 weeks tomorrow for me!!)
not 100% as im only scanning cos im shattered but hope you are all well.xxx

wow linn thats a bump! at least you look pregnant unlike me who just looks fatter. cant wait till the top of bump gets past my waistband and looks like a bump.

catch you all laters xxxxxx

thank you E&Ls mummy I do look pregnant lol people are amazed when they ask when are you due and I say in June, already thought everybody was too polite to comment on my bump tonight! xxx

oh sorry hun i wasnt being nasty. i never get a bump till i get nearer my waistband and early bumps fascinate me cos ive never had one....got get me wrong i get huge but not early one. DD2 measure 6 weeks ahead at one point... will try and dig out a photo of me at my biggest for you to see tomorrow.

again sorry if i upset you, i wasnt meaning too hun honest. xxxxxxxx

no you didnt upset me at all hun :) just wondering how my bump could get so big, i normally dont show my bare bump but i thought in case someone will think I hid a pillow underneath my top! Loooove having a big bump, but this time it did get big fast! xxx

OMG that is a bump Linn, good job!
I think people are just thinking I'm gaining weight at this point :blush:
I'm exhausted from work today, plus I went to the gym 3 days in a row so I'm taking tonight off!
I'm STARVING, making salad with feta and salmon now.
Another crazy day planned at work tomorrow... And then my mom arrives on Friday: that woman has so much energy you'd never guess she's in her 60s! Hopefully I'll be able to keep up :)

Just got back from my ultrasound, everything measured perfict... the tech kept saying he but were not 100% sure he had the hiccups and was a little wiggly worm... Ill post the pic as soon as I get a min. hubby took a pic on his phone and im waiting on it to be sent via email.... im so excited...heartrate was 158 also since my husbands children have heart problems the dr said she was going to refer me to a Perinatologist just to be on the safe side

Yay Trinity! Glad it went well :)

Linn omg.... Put that away before I go green with envy!

Great news Trinity, can't wait to see pics!

I know eh Lili? I'm also jealous of Linn's beautiful bump. Emma, can't believe it's your 3rd and you're still immune to bump formation! :hugs:

Good morning everyone. Symptoms really seem to have cleared ready for 2nd tri. Slept through two nights in a row, though only for about 6-7 hours. Hopefully as I'm feeling better I'll start exercising again and then sleep for a full 8.

Getting lots of work done. I run my own business, so I figure the more I do before the baby the longer I can have for maternity leave.

Thank you CJ, I don't know how my bump got that big like overnight last week! But at least people can tell I am pregnant now, I like that :)
Ah I bet you can't wait for your mum to arrive... I don't know when I can see mine again :(

Sorry Lili, I am sure you will get a lovely bump soon too... you are slim too so should start to get one soon. My belly and muscles were all already stretched from DD though! With her it was one month later that I looked like that.

I just had to throw up again and afterwards I felt something like flutters... I hope it was, but wouldnt be surprised, baby must have got shaken!

Yay trinity for the positive scan.

Good to hear Nicky that the symptoms are gone, so I can still hope mine will do soon too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->