******june babies******

Lili, I don't have much of one either, but then again I'm only 13 weeks 2 days! Plus you're so tall, my work colleague who is your height didn't start showing until 16 weeks. It'll come soon!!!

Linn, thinking of you for your consultant appointment!

My anatomy U/S is January 12th at 8:45, after I return from the DR. Seems so far away! And I'm excited, DH will be able to make it! Seeing OB again on December 15, just for a chat, since it's impossible to coordinate during the holidays and he know wants to see me once per month.

I feel better today, and my sleep is resuming it's normal pattern since I've started exercising! Definitely helps with the insomnia. I will try to run on our treadmill 10-15 minutes per day as a bare minimum.

No problem Apple, there are many of us commenting on this thread!!

Has anyone not got a bump yet? :( My belly is definitely growing but sooo slow. I've seen loads of 14/15 week bumps on here today and they are HUGE compared to mine! Where is my baby hiding :( I'm a size 8 - it's not like there's anywhere to hide!

Forgot to mention I still fit in some of my size 0 stuff, and some of my size 2 stuff, so not going up very fast either!

Ohh you girls make me smile smile smile!!:smug: I have er..........um..........NO BUMP yet!! Theres is a surprise...............NOT

Will probably get one at 8 months!!!

Oh well, will just have to glare at all your glorious bumps xxx

CJ i can definately see a bump on you now, that last one on FB is so noticable xxxx

Linn where are you???? How did the appointment go???

where am I? well I just texted you... the appointment went good somehow but I had to wait sooooo long!

Got there at 2.20 was seen by midwife at 2.45 she wanted to feel for my uterus and said she wont listen for the heartbeat yet so she won't make me panic so I said oh please please do I won't worry! (hahaha I would have done) so she felt my uterus and said oh you are so slim I will try! That made me happy, I have been feeling so big as none of my normal clothes fit me anymore :)
And she got it after one minute... was still quiet but lovely to hear! Blood pressure was perfect and then she told me all my blood test results were perfect I still got antibodies from all my vaccines no HIV no STIs... what a surprise lol!

So then I was told to sit and wait for a few minutes to see the consultant and I had to wait another 1:45 hrs! Poor DD was getting really restless there but still a good girl bless her :) They had that waiting room heated to 30 degress it seemed , it made me so sleepy!

Then I finally saw my consultant, she was lovely but basically said we can't tell from your notes what exactly went wrong other than the fact your placenta didn't wanna come out! So she said there is no reason for them to believe it will happen again and all we can do is wait... and then she asked me if I was concerned about anything so I told her yes I was concerned about being overdue for 16 days and having a small baby so she left to get a growth chart and said yes DD was small and you will have extra scans and then come back to see me at 30 weeks :) So I am happy! Now got a doppler ultrasound booked for 22 weeks and a growth scan for 30 weeks and then will possibly have more at 36 and 40 weeks but they will decide after my 30 week scan and consultation... in between all scans I will see my midwife!

So I am happy but waiting there was horrible... but well worth it I guess!

So my scans are 18th January, 29th January, 24th March... seems long but I'm so happy I will get to see my baby more often and hopefully have a pregnancy with no complications at all :)

Sorry for writing loads about my day! xxx

CJ I can see your little bump, mine is massive that Im feeling emberrased Im only 13 weeks. Will do pix tonight and add on Facebook :)

Linn, i wrote that 5mins before you text me xxx
After reading your essay :haha:
Am glad that everything went well and i know how happy you will be with all the extra scans xx What a relief xx

Thank you hun... I'm just sooo tired after waiting all this time but happy I heard the heartbeat and they are looking after me :)

Oh fab fab fab! Yipeeeeeee for scans and hearing the HB! I love my doppler it's the best invention ever, I used it last night :cloud9: What kinda doppler did she have?

God u waited ages, but pregnancy is all about being patient lol!

All I do is eat!

Yeah Lili it was horrible cause DD came with us, but we survived and she only tried to leave once :rofl:

Sorry didn't check what doppler it was, was just lying there in anticipation :) I was so happy when she said I was so slim she would try!

Unfortunetely I am not a very patient person, but I'm learning... DD is teaching me as well!

So what are you eating hun? I am starving! Don't know what to have!

Hi Girls :wave:

I thought that (if you don't mind) i'll maybe pop in here from time to time - my due date is 30th May, so i guess it's quite possible that i'll actually have a june baby!! And it seemed like i was pretty much on my own in the May babies thread at the end of the 1st tri for ages - think it'd drive me nuts if i go overdue :haha:

So just thought i'd say 'hi' and see if that's ok with you all!
:hugs:

Moongirls of course you can come and play with us!! Have put you on the list hun xxx
Linn i hate waiting as well but at least we all know how rubbish the NHS is with actually seeing people on time!! To them we are just numbers xx
OMG!!! I can not believe i have not used my doppler for over a week!! I must have been feeling crap xxxx Will use it tonight xxxx

Just having a cheese sandwich with salad cream, got cottage pie for tea when my O$ gets home :shrug: I'm baffled by this sickness, thought it would be long gone by now!

I'm still working now but gonna get in the bath soon :) Every night I've been drinking one pint of milk with strawberry nesquick and it helps me go to sleep by settling the heartburn a bit. Have u tried it?

Emma did u make the cake xx

Noooooooooooo!! Am useless xx Going to make 2 tomorrow though xxx 1 for family and 1 for DD school fair on Fri xxxxx

Aww thanks Emma! it's good to be near the start of a list for a change :winkwink:

Lili - i've had cravings for cottage/shepherds pie for weeks now,but i really don't like mince beef or lamb :dohh: it's driving me nuts :haha: have to say i like the idea of strawberry milk, might need to get me some of that nesquick stuff.

Right, all this talk about food is making me hungry so i'm off to rumage for something!

Nice to meet you all!

:hugs:

Lili i must have missed that!! I am having cottage pie as well tonight xxx

Get some Moongirl! I hate milk on it's own but it's soooo nice with the nesquik powder.

I am really sleepy! Zzzzz!

Me 2 hun xxx:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

I have 50mins left with my beautiful girls before they go to bed, am so tempted to follow them x

Lili just got myself a sandwich now too with egg and cheese :)

Emma what cakes are you making hun?

hmmmh cottage pie sounds good! Having chicken and vegetable stir fry with noodles tonight... but will make a cottage pie soon too!

Looove nesquik Lili but chocolate and banana for me, DD has the strawberry one!

Hi everyone, glad your appt went well Linn, you get to have more scans :happydance: :happydance:

Loving the combo of cheese and salad cream might have to make one of those soon! I cant stop eating rubbish, so far only ate 2 of my advent calendar chocs but the evening is very young.... noooooooooo!!!!!

Cant wait to join you all over here - only 2 pages on the first tri thread since yesterday and normally I cant keep up with the posts lol.

Only 4 days before I get into 2nd tri, so excited!!!!!

Mx

Hey all.
Yet again you are all talking about food!!!
Well I am 14 weeks today, I just dont know where the time has gone. It is so exciting. We had the 12 week scan on 23rd Nov, and now the 2nd is coming up fast - 6th January, so as soon as christmas is over it'll be here and Ill be half way through! CRAZY!
So how is everyone getting on? I have been so busy, I just haven't had chance to get on here.
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"