******june babies******

I understand now didnt realise it was on headphones! But Lili should be able to do it with the Hi bebe one!

OMG Emma that is amazing and so cute for a full term bump!!!! I would never be that lucky I am a size 12/14 at the minute and really hope I dont totally balloon all over - dont mind a huge bump cos that's all baby lol xx

p.s. just ordered an angelsounds doppler from Amazon couldnt resist!

Delilah you'll love it! :)

I could record off mine, it has a socket to hook up to your computer I think? Sometimes I can only hear the HB faint though and some days really loud!!

I don't think I could bake that fab cake Linn it just wouldn't work out lol! I'm not the most talented at baking!

Delilah you'll love it! :)

I could record off mine, it has a socket to hook up to your computer I think? Sometimes I can only hear the HB faint though and some days really loud!!

I don't think I could bake that fab cake Linn it just wouldn't work out lol! I'm not the most talented at baking!

hun it's fool proof! it takes 15-20 minutes to prepare and then 50 minutes to bake! was the first thing I ever tried and it worked immidiately! I only started cooking and baking properly when I went on mat leave with DD before that I working much too much and only had ready meals or ate out!!!

I will forward you the message I sent Emma with the recipy, I did describe it all in detail so you can see for yourself if you dare making it! Will add the pic again as well!

Would love to hear your babies heartbeat! xxxxx

Hi all!

Not quite venturing over here yet but just wanted to let you know had 12 wk scan today and everything was fine.

CIMG2167.jpg

Hope everyone's ok xx

MrsG thats fantastic news, but I knew it was going to be! Lovely picture :cloud9: xxx

Mrs G, i love the picture!! What is that by it's nose??? Could be an arm, just can't see it properly xx
Delilah, i know it was a rediculously small bump!! She was 7lb 11oz, so not tiny!! I was a size 10 then xx Am more like a 12 now, but still desperatly want a huge bump xxxx I also have the angel sound doppler..........it is fab xx
Lili, i have a lead that i can plug into the computer to record the doppler, just don't know what programme to use??

GIRLS............The cakes are Fantastic!!!! We have already cut into 1 of them and the other i had to take into the school for the fair tomorrow!! I am going to make another one for the weekend. Thanks Linn xx
Anyone got a good Banana cake recipe???? I have loads that are going to turn if i don't eat them soon!! Have already made some banana bread xx

Oh lovely Emma, I am glad you like the recipy! Was just gonna ask how it came out... I just had one come out of the oven too. Cause they never last long... I bet even less in your house cause you got 2 kids. OH always has to have a slice to work as well.

CJ has a fab banana cake recipy, she posted it on the other June thread but I really
don't know what page it was on hun! Maybe PM her for the recipy again. I copied it down too... can get it out for you!

Ahhhh I'm suddenly getting all these spots on my face, not amused but used to it from DD only thought I wasn't getting any this time!

Gotta hoover now and then prepare dinner, sausages again for us tonight with mash and broccoli and cauliflower cheese :) Anyone got any ideas for tomorrow for me? Got all sorts of veg in the fridge and meat in the freezer!

by the way Emma banana milkshakes are fab too, put them in a jug with milk and a couple of spoons of nesquik chocolate and then blend! hmmmmmhhhh DD loves this and me too :)

Somethings to chuck veg into.............hmmmmmmmmmmm
Cottage pie? or shepherds pie?
Curry?
Stew?

Blast........am hungry now!!

I've missed the recipes - what are they please you are all making me very hungry!!!!

I have been making smoothies with a bag of frozen fruit I have in the house, I just do a batch of this with skimmed milk they are good.

I have a meeting 6pm to 7.30pm so wont be able to eat until later, hope my hubby makes a start on something before I get home!

Nice to see you Ria_Rose! How did your consultant appointment go? I had mine yesterday and all went well

Ours went as expected, can't tell anything for sure till LO is born but having an extra scan at 32 weeks to have a closer look at the kidneys. Glad yours went well.

Loving my doppler too (angelsounds), found the HB at 10 weeks, and then it kept hiding, lol, the consultant listened on her doppler too and was surprised to hear it straightway, nice strong beats. I counted myself and think its about 160 beats a min.

Mrs_G - lovely scan pic. Can't believe my next one is 5 weeks away! Will be nice to see a baby and not a jellybaby.

hmmmh Emma will make a chicken curry tomorrow with rice and nan bread, took the chicken out of the freezer now! Any veg I won't eat will be used for the roast on sunday, just meant I could make nearly anything cause I got lots of different ingredients here :)

What are you having tonight? It's just me and DD here as OH is working til 8 so he has to warm up whatever we leave him :)

Delila I will send you the recipe on Facebook, you didn't miss it it's for an apple cake and I sent it via Facebook before!!

Ria at least you are having an extra scan, I'm getting extra ones too :)

Oooooooooh 160!!! That must be a girly then??? Are you finding out what you are having Ria???
Delilah, i know they are fantastic!! I found the HB around 10+4 i think?? But the Bean is wriggling around so much that when i do it now, i can only hear it for 3 seconds at a time as it just wriggles away!!

Ah Emma I have a very relaxed bean lol... it holds still for the doppler and scan :) I'm not so sad I didn't buy one now! Heard it yesterday and in 2 weeks I'm seeing my midwife and then I will hopefully soon feel it after that and then I got my scans to look forward to, but it's fab to have I'm sure!

Emma I don't know which programme to use either but I will have a look and let you know!

Just finished working and got your message Linn thank you! Sounds pretty straightforward! :)

Mrs G I'm thrilled for you :) xx

You see Lili I told you, unless you can't read you will be able to make it... Emma said it's fab too :) Let me know if you try it! Glad you are done working... isn't it nice to be off?

Hmmmh Lili could you maybe record it with your mobile phone? Make a video? or Voice recorder on there?

Hiya! I popped in a while back to say hi and then disapeared lol...... I just stopped stuffing myself yesterday due to C and G and now im on a wheetabix Morning noon and night to see if I can regualte lol!! Wrong time to pop back in when your all talking curry and shepherd pie and yum!!! now im hungry :(

Did any of you have luck with the cheap dopplers? I have been trying to get a heartbeat forever and its driving me nuts

Good idea, could do a video, or I have voice recorder!

Yeh it's lovely to be off, gonna get a bath now. Does anyone wanna make me spaghetti bolognese for tea because I really feel like it but I can't be bothered?

I need a chef :( and a cleaner :( x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->