******june babies******

Right guys i just want you to comment!! Could you all do me a favour?? Please go to page 19 and check out Linn's bump!!
Everyone done that???
Right could you now look at this below (compared to Linn's 3month bump) is it the same size or smaller??
Linn right now if you were here i would either kiss you or run away with pure jealousy!! I love it xxxx

megan 9 months.jpg

I was 40+2 weeks!! And pushing it out with my arms behind me!! NOT FAIR!!!

Emma yours goes up much higher than mine does but other than that mine is not really smaller! I am :rofl: :rofl: you are funny! Mine went big like that over night :) I better don't show my 40 week bump on here lol... much too big!!

No!!! or i may consider leaving for good!!! Maybe a fairy will visit me in the night and sprinkle fairy powder on my tummy and make it grow!!!

Love ya xxx

Hello ladies! Long time no see. :blush:

Took a bit of a break from BNB, all the sad threads were really starting to effect me and needed to take myself away from that for a while.

Hope everyone is OK, I see a lot of familiar faces.

Congratulations on graduating to 2nd tri. :flower:

Hey all, sorry I have been absent for a while. We have been moving house, all done now apart from a few boxes still to unpack. I Hope everyone is well, I haven't had a chance to read the previous posts yet - we have no braodband at home yet not til the 10th of December, but am sneaking in during my luch break at work! Linn I did just see from your sig that you've had your scan. I had my resluts from THe Nt and bloods and low risk, so pleased with that, next scan 15th January I can't wait! It's weird thinking we're in the 2nd Tri now, but definately pleased about it!

Hello Ria!! :hugs:

Emma I love your bump though, it's not big but its sooo cute and compact!! I think mine will just go like that.. lol. I think it's the same size as Linns now!!

xxxx

Love ya too Emma.. dont worry cant get the pic up I can't find the cd with them on! On a bright note, you didn't still have a bump after the birth, I did!!!

Nice to see you Ria_Rose! How did your consultant appointment go? I had mine yesterday and all went well :)

Kailm yeah had my scan it was faaab if you wanna see the pix I have to add you on Facebook. Also got a low risk from the test results, less than 1 in 10000!
My next scan is on 18th January, and found out yesterday I will also have a 22 week and 30 week scan so all is well here! xxx

I love both your bumps Linn and Emma I just look fat right now lol - maybe in a few weeks I might look like I'm carrying a baby too!!

I love both your bumps Linn and Emma I just look fat right now lol - maybe in a few weeks I might look like I'm carrying a baby too!!

Delilah..........I have no bump either!! That picture was of me at 40+ weeks with my first dd. Was just funny as i look the same as Linn in it xxxx

I really want a BIG FAT TUMMY!!!!

Emma you are too toned... should exercise less then lol! Just kidding! I'm keeping my fingers crossed you will get one this time, 3rd time lucky :) xxxxx

So what cakes are you making hun?

Yummy :)

Just took a little break from working and used my doppler.. oh I love it. You still using yours Emma? :cloud9:

Yes, i used it for the first time in over a week last night xxxx

Yummy :)

Just took a little break from working and used my doppler.. oh I love it. You still using yours Emma? :cloud9:

ah Lili thats fab can you record it? I wanna hear! Do you want the recipy too? Or shall I send you a ready made cake? xxx

I'm not sure how to record mine!! The bit that comes with it doesn't fit on my phone!!

mmmm cake!! everytime i come onto this thread i end up going and eating more :haha: Last night i was at costco and couldn't resist buying a sticky toffee loaf cake.... yum yum yum! :happydance: Should really make the effort to at least bake my own if i'm gonna justify eating it all :haha:

hope you're all having a good day! :hugs:

yeah moon girl thats the danger when you come on here! im well thanks xxx

yeah moon girl thats the danger when you come on here! im well thanks xxx

Won't be able to hear it, as it is on head phones and not sure would be loud enough!! Will thave a think x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->