******june babies******

Im going in tomorrow evening for an ultrasound since I had some bleeding I was wondering whats the chance of being able to tell the gender of baby??

I think the chances are small they all look like boys at this stage and they wouldnt check for it really!

i had mine yesterday at 13weeks 3 days and they weren't able to tell or maybe they didn't attempt to check. They just said that my next scan was in 6 weeks to determine the anatomy.

they might tell you the sex at the scan applelova. when i was pregnant with DD it was a policy at my hospital not to tell the sex but they have started doing this soon after I gave birth. So i can't wait to find out... otherwise I would go private! im much too curious!

Oh Linn that looks divine, I want the recipe too!
So, saw my obstetrician. He's decided that we'll go by my ovulation date since we know it, rather than by the baby's growth. That puts me back 4 days :-( Now, my official due date is June 7th, my 37th BIRTHDAY!!! I'll have to change my ticker and all the labels of photos on Facebook :-(
My next appointment is December 15th, he wants to see me before the holidays...
CJ

Oooooh CJ you are 1 day infront of me now xxxxxxxxxxxx

applelova911 i love the scan pics xxx They are so cute!!!
Am going to make that cake today xx

Yeah xxxx

Trinity42 will be thinking of you tonight hun xxxx

Ah Emma your ticker is depressing another 48 days? I know mine is still so long away too I hope I will feel the proper kicks by xmas :)

48 days is depressing but it has gone down a lot since she first put it on! So has mine :) I've been working lots :( Gotta get loads of pennies though to spoil my little monkey :cloud9:

What time is your appointment Linn? How is DDs rash?

Hope your scan goes well Trinty x

My appointment is at 2.30! I'm feeling sooo sick, I thought it was getting better :cry:

DD is asleep her rash is still there but a little bit better :)

I wish I didn't have to go there today, I'm sooo tired!

Good for working, everything is sooo expensive, I won't need to buy much but it still seems like it's gonna cost a fortune!

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Awwww I'm glad it's getting better :) Yeah it's really cold out too, I'm not going out today! Hope they let you have some more scans later in your pregnancy ;) xx

yeah it is cold but putting the heating on makes me feel even more sick! Just got a warm jumper on! I hope so too, hope we will even discuss that today, will let you know how it went gotta get ready to go out now! xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have probably missed you hun so i just text you!! Hope all goes well today for you Linn xx

1 and a half days before my ticker moves!!!! Yeah xxx

I feel a bit better today, still feel abit sick but seems better!! I hope this is me feeling better as the last 5 days have been awful xxx

yayy it worked :happydance: I'm not so computer literate when it comes to adding stuff on here. Thanks Ladies.

Linn - I didn't even notice that until now!! Thanks for pointing that out! :winkwink:

wasnt it CJ who pointed it out? xxx

:dohh: Oh my... Sorry! Yes thanks CJ. I guess I was going back and forth I missed the names. I'm so sorry. please forgive me :blush:

Has anyone not got a bump yet? :( My belly is definitely growing but sooo slow. I've seen loads of 14/15 week bumps on here today and they are HUGE compared to mine! Where is my baby hiding :( I'm a size 8 - it's not like there's anywhere to hide!

Im so tired of it raining every time I get an ultrasound.... UGh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"