******june babies******

I'm wondering whats gunna happen when i get a bit bigger. I'll have to sit with the keyboard on my lap. Lol. I don't get much sympathy from the people at work. All they say is 'wait til your further along'.

aliss of course we are all happy our babies are here.. I was expecting a girl and am having one but if it was a boy I'm sure I wouldn't love him any less... isn't expecting a baby just amazing? I loooove it!

hello ladies, only just managed to get online. went splat again yesterday and ended up sleeping for 12hours!! and was at my parents today.

Delilah, im sorry hun you had to go to hospital, hope you are doing ok. was odd cos i thought about you while i was on M62 lol. i must have known somehow.

hope you are all doing ok. not much else happening here, only 10 sleeps till my scan. im really excited after hearing today that friends of ours had a little boy this morning, called him Dylan. so happy for them. im itching to go down and see them but they are over 4 hours away.

aliss of course we are all happy our babies are here.. I was expecting a girl and am having one but if it was a boy I'm sure I wouldn't love him any less... isn't expecting a baby just amazing? I loooove it!

Oh yes :)

One part of me loves the girlie clothes, the other part loves that I won't have to deal with a teenage daughter (LOL sorry, I was a handful myself!). Then again, #2 could easily be pink!

CJ hope you got everything finished so you can relax tomorrow - happy birthday for tomorrow Lili :flower:

Aliss yay on team blue!

I'm still getting light brown blood when I wipe sometimes other times nothing and no pain which the medical team said was promising - they gave me antibiotics which I have started. I am worried sick to be honest I was so excited for my scan on Tuesday now I am just praying to make the next day - I panic so much at blood - last time it wasnt a good ending - I need to try to stay positive and think about seeing my baby being perfect on Tuesday.

E&L's mummy how weird - Dylan was/is one of the names we are talking about if we have a boy but we cannot decide!

My plan is to rest as much as I can tomorrow, so hope my bean is ok

Night ladies xx

Delilah I hope everything will be fine, did they take a swab and find an infection? It is common to bleed with an infection it happened to my friend at 14 weeks and everything was fine. I'm sure everything will be perfect at your scan!

Deiliah im sure things will be fine hun. rest as much as you can. they are taking care of you and im sure its just a blip. :hugs:
i love the name Dylan too. it really has put me in an excited mood now, silly isnt it. ive been looking at their photos and reminds me of all the emotions etc when the baby is here. its fab it really is.
so what has everyone got planned for today? think we are gonna have a quiet sorting day today, washing, school bags, homework etc. im itching to go pushchair shopping etc but its so far from here im gona combine it with a big food shop etc next weekend after payday.

They took a swab I have to ask for the results on Tuesday when I go for my scan and if necessary they will change the antibiotics.

Hey everyone!
E&L, good luck with the double stroller shopping, sounds a pain!
I haven't yet chosen one: Fi, I really liked the photo of yours, which one is it?
DH and I will go shopping next weekend for ours...
Still have about 1 hour of work to do on my questions, then my mother and I will head to a yarn shop so that I can splurge and buy nice yarns for baby projects. So excited to start! Then, it's my sister's b-day dinner tonight... I hope to get a nap in there somehow...
Delilah, I'm sending all the positive vibes for you, have a feeling everything will be grand on Tuesday for your ultrasound!!!
Lili, happy birthday, did you get spoiled??

I was on and off yesterday and couldnt believe how quiet this thread was either!

Well today I am feeling much more positive and excited again for tomorrow's scan - no more bleeding and no pain over the weekend - fingers crossed all is ok.

I have arranged to work from home today as well so I am hoping for a productive day with minimal interruptions!

Mx

LOL I know I'm supposed to be working but thought I would take a 20 week bump pic - here it is (black & white outfit) along with my 17 week bump pic (blue top).

Still waiting to feel baby move - am very excited about my scan tomorrow :0)

Attachments

• Marie - 20 week bump.jpg
    Marie - 20 week bump.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 7
  • Marie - 17 week bump.jpg
    Marie - 17 week bump.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 3
awwww love it Delilah once I'm finally dressed I will take one too! I am soooo tired today... couldn't get out of bed just spent and hour with DD in my bed letting her watch Fifi on my laptop but now we got so hungry we finally got up :)

I was out for a bit yesterday and then just tidied and watched a movie with OH. And for the first time in a loooong time I had a KFC for dinner, I always cook so asked OH if I could have a night off and he went and got us a KFC, I loved it!

I can't believe how active my baby has become either it is now always moving around still lying low transverse across my tummy.. you can see my belly move now when she is rolling around :)

I got 2 packets of huggies yesterday for 21p... now I got 100 newborn size 1 nappies and think I really got too many. As far as I remember DD was in size 2 after a couple of days. But I had all these coupons and at the til it came to 21p you should have seen the look on the guys face, but if that what it says on the cash register, what can he say?!

How is everybody else? Lili did you have a good day?

Morning ladies...................I have been away all weekend in Ely (near Cambridge), with some great friends...............was fab!!
Delilah..................so sorry to hear that you haven't had such a fun weekend, and am sure all will reveal a healthy baby tomorrow for your scan xxxx Oh and love the bump pic xxx

Hayley_willis and Aliss....................Congrats on :blue:

Linn........glad you are feeling better hun xxx

Lili.............hope you got spoilt yesterday hun xxx

That bump has definitely grown Delilah!! :) :) Glad the brown has stopped. I'm sure tomorrow you will feel so much happier after your scan :)

Thanks for all your Birthday messages, I had a lovely day :cloud9:

Linn - 21p!!!!!!!!!!!! :o

xxx

yeah Lili I think I should have really paid 1.71£ but tescos cash register said 21p.

One pack is 3.71£ but they were on offer for 2 for £6. And I had the following vouchers: 1 pack of huggies new born for free, but when he rang it through it took off £3.71 which was fab cause the offer meant they were only 3£ a pack anyway and then I had another voucher from clubcard which was 2£ off huggies newborn size 1. So I ended up paying 21p for the nappies! It really made me giggle when he said 21p please... I went there to get my pampers hamper but they were out of it so I didn't buy anything other than huggies. I also bought 2 packs of pampers the other day for £3 which I thought was good! I hope I will get more coupons soon.

I haven't got any vouchers yet!! I keep getting them for dog food!!! The dog is happy though xx

CJ, my stroller is the uppababy vista. I've heard nothing but good things about it. I picked it up on Saturday and the sales assistant was raving about it as she also has the same one. Take a look at www.uppababy.com, they have a video on there that tells you all about it. It's actually the first stroller I looked at and I loved it. I went and looked at a tonne more and nearly bought a different one twice, but none of them really measured up in everything I wanted.

Delilah, good luck tomorrow for your scan. Are you finding out the flavour? And bump is looking good :)

I'm 20 weeks today :) Oh, and we've been working on the nursery all weekend. I'll post pics on a new thread.

Congrats and welcome to all the new ladies...

Fi

:) Was the free huggies voucher from the bounty pack? I've got one of those, need to go and collect them :)

I'm getting my hair done when I finish work and I am so excited cos I haven't had it done whilst pregnant! I am SO nervous it is gonna turn green or something!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->