******june babies******

Thanks girls for the bump comments! Fi yes I will find out the flavour - I dont care what it is as long as they tell me all is ok!!!! Then I can start to buy things :) Fi we are due on the same day, didnt realise that!

LOL Lili your hair will be fine. I have been doing my roots with the 10 minute stuff just mixing 2 teaspoons of the lotion and developer and that has been ok so far!

yeah Lili it was the one from bounty! Use it now while they do the offer 2 for 6£. Yeah and the other was from the tesco baby and toddler clubcard. I haven't got my other bounty pack yet need to get it from asda hopefully there will be more vouchers.

Emma go to pampers website and join baby club you will get coupons regularly. Also join tesco baby and toddler club and you will get more coupons and the other huggies one was from the hospital bounty pack, the one with information not the sample one. I also bought pampers in sainsburys not long ago for DD and then got anothercoupon for 1£ pampers from sainsburys.

hope your hair will turn out all right... mine never came out green! Now I'm all natural which is so much easier, no more horrible roots or anything!

DD is in bed now so I will relax for a bit and then do some more cleaning.

I started a thread on our nursery so far....

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-second-trimester/262799-nursery-so-far.html

Fi

Hi all

Happy 20weeks to Delilah and Fi!! Am not far behind you!!
Bet you're looking forward to tomorrow Delilah!!

Couple of questions for you all -

Have posted a thread on this so apologies for repetition but - what baby clubs are worth joining for freebies and vouchers? So far I've only joined Mothercare and just got their 10% off voucher, nothing else exciting!

Also, where does nice nursery bedding, cot bumpers curtains etc? Nothing in Mothercare really takes my fancy and M&P are soooo expensive. We don't want to buy the whole matching range, juwt a few nice things.

Hope everyone else is well.

Kath xx

I joined, Tescos, Sainsburys and Pampers! Great for money off coupons for nappies.

Babies r us is quite good! They have all the brand names but are cheaper that alot of other stores xx

https://www.toysrus.co.uk/index.jsf?shop=BabiesRUs

do you think so? I find lots of things are more expensive there esp toys! I bought a lego toy for DD in John Lewis for 30£ and at toys they were asking for 50£ and it's the same with lots of other things IMO!

I can recommend next (not cheap) and argos does nice bedding sets too!

I don't mean it's bad, I got loads of stuff there but I recently found you can get the same stuff in different places for less money :)

Where did you get your second bounty pack vouchers from? I had my first one from the midwife but i haven't had another one. I looked on the website but you can't get one from there.

In my first bounty pack the voucher was in there... can't remember exactly where maybe inside one of the magazines. I didn't even take mine to asda yet but got it here waiting. In the same pack I also found the huggies voucher :)

I think mine must have been missing. I hope the midwife can give me another one. Mind you there wasn't alot in my last bounty pack. Thanks Linn

I got one of their gold store card Linn and you get 50% off vouchers and money vouchers alot hun xxx Sorry forgot to mention that xx

yeah I got that too Emma and only got crap vouchers last time and now they didn't send me anymore :(

I think mine must have been missing. I hope the midwife can give me another one. Mind you there wasn't alot in my last bounty pack. Thanks Linn

just ask for another one... I didn't get mine from them midwife got it at the hospital after my scan!

I am officially excited again for my scan tomorrow - CAN HARDLY WAIT!!!!!!

Good news is no more blood - I am so relieved :happydance:

I am wishing away the time until I get to see my baby again and find out if we are having a boy or a girl :yipee:

Hope you are all well tonight - I am still working and will be for a few hours yet but its ok, it means I dont have to rush back tomorrow after the scan!

Mxx

Ah Delilah I can't wait to hear back from your scan! I'm glad you are excited everything will be fine :)

Can't wait to hear your news from the scan Delilah :)

I am home and my hair is not green.. woop!

Oh I forgot to mention today cos I was so busy working but look what had arrived when I woke up this morning!!

Please ignore the crap everywhere I was sorting out my OHs side of the wardrobe!! :wacko::wacko::wacko:

21 Weeks 6 Days

Attachments

• 22377_286839059896_809229896_3213689_8371205_n.jpg
    22377_286839059896_809229896_3213689_8371205_n.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 6
  • 22377_286837479896_809229896_3213686_5013232_n.jpg
    22377_286837479896_809229896_3213686_5013232_n.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 6
Yay your bump Lili - thats a fab birthday present from your little girl!!!!!

Thanks guys - I will let you know as soon as I can xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->