******june babies******

love the bump Lilli.

Delilah, scan will be perfect, so excited for you. only 6 more sleeps for me. yay. xxxxxxxxxxx

I am so excited E&L's mummy - I will be on countdown with you for yours after today :happydance:

Then we countdown for the girls nearer to 24 weeks and viable bubbas!!!!

Got meetings all morning then what do I have this afternoon - oh, the SCAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 5 hours until my appointment LOL!!!!

Must do some work - will let you all know asap - have a great day everyone xxx

Thanks girls... Where are your bump piccies this week? :)

Good luck D xxx

21 weeks Emma and I'm 22... 2 weeks til viability :)

WOW!!! 21 weeks and 22 for you Lili.........................mad to think that out babies could survive outside us in 2/3 weeks!! We have done well haven't we xxxxx

Marie.................Good luck with the scan hun xxxx Can't wait to hear what flavour it is xx

Lili....................Fab bump hun!!! Well done xx

Lili I will take a bump pic now and upload it soon! I don't think it grew but I guess I gotta compare it with other ones on Facebook.

How is everybody today? Been to play group this morning and now got a million dishes to dao :cry:

So here is my bump from today.. people keep thinking my baby is due soon

pic removed

Yeh Linn looks like you've got a February baby in there haha. Just kidding, I think yours is a perfect size for right now. xxx

OMG!!!! Linn you sure it is not a Feb baby??? I literally can not believe it!!!

I have decided to put a balloon up my top in competition with you!!! I can still sleep on my tummy!!!

hey everyone!

Lili - glad to see your bump is emerging, very cute! And Linn, i'm not far off the same size as you! My bump grew loads and loads from about 17-20 weeks but has stayed about the same for the last 2 weeks. I'm sure loads of the other will catch us up soon! :thumbup:

Good luck today for your scans girls, can't wait to hear about them all!!

Oh and nice progress on the nurseries - i really need to start thinking about it! Thanks Linn and Emma for suggestions on where to get bedding etc - i hadn't thought of Argos. Had a look and there's some really nice, brightly coloured stuff there too which is nice rather than all cream!

hope you all have a good day!
:hugs:

Thanks ladies! I was asked again today (at the playgroup) when I was due and when I said 06th of June they were like oh that's still long.. I can tell those people are thinking I'm due soon but then there is a lady who is due in February at the group and she is much much bigger than me!

Lucky you Emma, I haven't been able to sleep on my belly since I was 14 weeks.. it just feels like I got a football in there and lying on it is not comfortable also the baby protests straight away.. I did try sleeping on my front! I kind of got used to sleeping on my side now though and can sleep all right.. I remember after DD was born I couldn't sleep on my front anymore!

hey everyone!

Lili - glad to see your bump is emerging, very cute! And Linn, i'm not far off the same size as you! My bump grew loads and loads from about 17-20 weeks but has stayed about the same for the last 2 weeks. I'm sure loads of the other will catch us up soon! :thumbup:

Good luck today for your scans girls, can't wait to hear about them all!!

Oh and nice progress on the nurseries - i really need to start thinking about it! Thanks Linn and Emma for suggestions on where to get bedding etc - i hadn't thought of Argos. Had a look and there's some really nice, brightly coloured stuff there too which is nice rather than all cream!

hope you all have a good day!

you should post a pic as well :)

haha! well i've been posting them every couple of weeks in the bump thread, but since you asked... :blush:

it's quite funny because it's really changed shape the last few days! Was sitting a lot more out the front and higher at the weekend, seems to have spread out a bit now, hehe! And this picture doesn't really show it to full effect because it goes below my trousers. Anyway, you get the drift!

Attachments

• wk 22 tue 260110.jpg
    wk 22 tue 260110.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 2
Oooooh what a neat bump Moongirl xxx

Linn have you seen this?
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-second-trimester/263447-have-share-website-its-brill.html
Bet you are over xxxx

What are you trying to say?
lol Emma I replied to this. Yeah just a little bit :rofl: but I'm a BMI of 22 now so it's all good :)

Just made me laugh!! I have put on 7lb all in all and it says i am spot on xxxx

I have nooooooooooooooooo energy at all today!! Feel a bit spaced out!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->