******june babies******

Just read.........Too many stats for me!! Couldn't concentrate............my brain is mush xx

oooh mushy brain...I had that during a quiz at work today...I came away feeling very dazed ( and a bit silly for only getting 22 out of 100! - luckily it was just general knowledge and not work related!!!)

That's so funny!!! I am crap at quizzes................am far worse when pregnant!! My brain just doesn't work right.
Just looked at that page again and it put's 2 fingers up at all the other stats!! Oh well, shall just have to wait for ANOTHER 20 WEEKS XXX

That's so funny!!! I am crap at quizzes................am far worse when pregnant!! My brain just doesn't work right.
Just looked at that page again and it put's 2 fingers up at all the other stats!! Oh well, shall just have to wait for ANOTHER 20 WEEKS XXX

And what an exciting 20 (19 for me) weeks it will be with all that guessing and anticipation! (for me it's not only what sex the baby is but whether the milk will be in the fridge, the oven or dishwasher - if I happened to be the last person to make a cuppa!!! brain mush again!)

Girls I'm in hospital.... I hope just overnight :cry:

I went for a pee at 4.30pm and noticed blood in my panties. I wiped and there was more so packed up, went home and called the antenatal ward. They asked me to go straight up and they took ages finding the hb - worried sick doesnt describe it as you can imagine. Anyway they found it 140bpm said all seemed ok - there was blood and protein found in my urine so they said I may be getting a UTI think they will give me antibiotics - I've never had a UTI before and am in no pain with it yet.

Anyway when doc came she looked at my cervix to see if the stitch had caused a problem but it was ok - if I had cramps or anything they would have taken the stitch out - luckily no pain or cramping of any description. She said the blood was brown so old - whatever had been bleeding seemed to have stopped but she wanted me to stay overnight so I went home and got some stuff and now I'm back. She said it could be something or nothing and she will examine me again in the morning and hopefully discharge me.

Got my netbook at least and had some time to top up my dongle so time should pass quickly tonight!

So sorry to hear you're in hospital...but best place you can be and I hope with all the worry you will still be able to get some rest and look after yourself - netbooks and dongles are brill!

Oh no Delilah I hope you will be out soon.. I bleed with UTIs and if your pelvic floor is weak it is very likely it was just urine but I know must be soooo scary. Didn't they do a scan? They should be able to tell if you have a UTI if there is blood in it they should check your kidneys. I had bad kidney infections and app a billion UTIs before but for some reason I didn't have one for quite a while now.

Gosh my brain won't work anymore either... I keep putting my washing up liquid in the fridge and the pepper and salt! And today I even put the nesquick milkshake stuff in the fridge as well.

CJ most people I know also have one of each like my mum... but I know one women and she has 8 girls!! It says on ingender that some women seem to only carry the same sex children, I think it's an interesting page.

Oh no Delilah I hope you will be out soon.. I bleed with UTIs and if your pelvic floor is weak it is very likely it was just urine but I know must be soooo scary. Didn't they do a scan? They should be able to tell if you have a UTI if there is blood in it they should check your kidneys. I had bad kidney infections and app a billion UTIs before but for some reason I didn't have one for quite a while now.

No Linn it was 6pm when I got here and sonographers had gone home - what you have said makes me feel a bit better because I do have a weak pelvic floor - really trying to do exercises every day and also I have never had a UTI so I pray that is all it is - I have no pain so that is a good sign :thumbup: They are going to send the sample off for testing and said that blood was expected as it was the reason why I had come here in the first place. I do have my scan on Tuesday all being well though...

Are you better now?

so glad that you are getting checked out! following the birth of my DD my pelvic floor is weak too... I am not incontinent but when I have to throw up it sometimes leaks a little bit!

I am better thank you.

I am so glad you got your notebook and dongle there cause Im planning to take my dongle and laptop for when I give birth and OH thinks I have gone mental but I was induced last time and in labour for nearly 40 hrs and in hospital for 6 days total and apart from painful it was depressingly boring as my TV didn't work so I want to bring it and he said yeah you will update them on the forum how much you are dilated? He seems to think you're not allowed but I said nowhere does it say no internet dongles it only says no mobile phones!!! And I was texting all the time and the midwife said nothing!! Anyway at least I'm not the only one who wants to bring that kind of stuff to the hospital. And my OH can say what he likes... it's my dongle and my laptop :)

Nobody has said anything to me yet and I'm sat with it on my bed table with the phone on silent next to it! I think these days they know people are obsessed with technology and turn a blind eye! That said it was 9.30pm by the time I returned to the hosptial with my stuff so havent seen that many people yet!

Mx

ah well I had already decided I will take mine... just made me feel better cause OH thinks I have gone completely mental, but he has only realised that now? We have lived together for more than 6 years you would think he would have figured that out earlier!

Let us know how it goes glad they are monitoring you, press for a scan tomorrow so they can see if your placenta is low lying and if the bleed doesn't obviously come from in there (sometimes they can see on a scan)! I have a low lying placenta and they said should I bleed which would not be uncommon to go in immediately! But I have not bled at all since I missed my period so they think I won't anymore!

I dont think they scan at weekends here Linn - I will ask. By the way the night midwife has just told me to unplug my netbook from their electricity! Apparently they dont mind you using it but they dont want you plugging things into their power supply in case it makes their equipment malfunction so I will log off now and recharge the battery discretely and come back on in the morning!

Just had a shower and no sign of more blood so that is good :)

Nite hun xx

oh yeah I heard that before with the electricity. But you can secrectly charge it. I was always charging my mobile in hospital too.
I think it's health and safety thing.

If they don't scan at weekends then ask for an appointment on Monday, I found the NHS don't offer stuff easily but you will get more care if you ask, had I not asked for the extra scans I think they wouldn't have offered. When I had my sweep done at 41 weeks + 3 days it was done by a normal midwife she felt my baby and thought it was breech so she just wheeled in a scanner and checked so they can if they want to, but not sure about bleeding wether they'd want a proper sonographer to do it!

Linn thanks for the reassurance I know i have nothing to worry about im just paranoid about losing my baby you know how it is im sure... I will be 18 weeks in a few days and I just cant wait to be able to feel him or her...

Oh I haven't been on for a while. Hope you're okay Delilah. Sounds like the blood has stopped now so hopefully that's the last of it. Hope you are okay this morning! Xxxxxxxxxx

I'll be taking my laptop the hospital, or even just my iPhone and charger to go online! And I'll be texting you lot! :lol:

Lili good to hear... I will of course take my phone but if I have to stay in for anytime I neeeeed my computer! To upload pictures of the baby for example :)

Second chance I know what it's like with worrying but must say with this second pregnancy I have been worrying a lot less, like your tickers!

no more bleeding thank god and no pain at all just waiting for doc to come on rounds, mw found hb immediately this morning too, really hope it was just a one off freak thing esp as it was brown/old blood when she went in with the speculum, hitler confiscated my netbook lead so on phone now lol

oh no they confiscated the lead? Must make sure I keep mine hidden then. Thank god the bleeding has stopped.. when are you going home?

:lol: :lol: Cant believe they took your lead!

Glad to hear things are better today xx

Lili what are you up to this weekend? Are you doing anything nice tomorrow?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->