******june babies******

She would have just gone in xxxx
All will be fine.......................so exciting xxx

well it is telling me not to put on too much weight :rofl: but my bump is all hard and not just all the extra weight I put on... that went everywhere and I still feel slim :) It made me laugh as well... I think I'm doing good though have been eating a bit less and stopped buying coke and fanta!

oooh that's a good website emma! i need to weigh myself properly - using my weight from about 10 days ago i'm only just in the range they suggest :wacko: but i'm sooo hungry all the time... ha ha guess i'll just have to work doubly hard after baby's born :haha: It has me as a bmi of 22 aswell linn - fine by me! :)

I look like i have put on 3 stone, but got no bump!!! I am the total opposite of you.........lol xxxxxxxx

Just registered with boots parenting club
https://www.boots.com/parentingclub

You get a free changing bag and loads of vouchers xxx

dont even get me started on BMI and weight gain etc. im still eating what i fancy when i fancy and loosing weight. hubby getting cross with me but its not my fault.

I updated my details on boots with my new pregnancy but it wouldn't let me register again as I did with DD and you have to enter your advantage card number... am I not going to get the voucher now? Cause then I will make a new account I think! Slightly change my name or whatever!

well that website is telling me I am eating too much :rofl: I was a BMI of 19 now it's 22 and I gained 22 pounds and not 12 like it recommended for me! But I'm doing better than with DD with her I started off a little bit underweight but then gained 70 pounds total... but then I got another 21 weeks to go now so god knows how much I will gain, I don't care!

I look like i have put on 3 stone, but got no bump!!! I am the total opposite of you.........lol xxxxxxxx

i picked up my free changing bag at the weekend - it's ok but a bit smaller than i expected! will be a useful spare tho!!

I updated my details on boots with my new pregnancy but it wouldn't let me register again as I did with DD and you have to enter your advantage card number... am I not going to get the voucher now? Cause then I will make a new account I think! Slightly change my name or whatever!

I have a boots card and am joined to the site............either register or log in then at the bottom it says parentclub...............thats how i did mine xx
Have been with them sicne Megan xx

i picked up my free changing bag at the weekend - it's ok but a bit smaller than i expected! will be a useful spare tho!!

Yeah i have a big bag, but it could be good for trips away?? Or as you said a spare................................every little helps xxxxxxx

I have a boots card and am joined to the site............either register or log in then at the bottom it says parentclub...............thats how i did mine xx
Have been with them sicne Megan xx

Yeah I logged on and then went to register but it already had my details so I just filled in my due date and when I went to register it said we have updated your details and then it didn't let me do anything else. So am I going to get the coupons in the post? Emma you wanna join tescos the vouchers are fab... I paid 21p for 2 packs of huggies and just got my pampers hamper and in there is another 3£ off coupon for pampers!

Oooooooooooooooooh how i do that? Am always in tesco's!! It's like my 2nd home as am always forgetting something vital, and it is 2mins away xxx

I will send you the link hun... I assume you got a clubcard so it's really easy! Did you also get a bounty pack? With a voucher for one free pack of huggies? I got this at the hospital... at the moment tescos are doing huggies 2 packs for 6£ but the voucher gives you 3.71£ off and then tesco send me another 2£ voucher for huggies so I ended up paying 21p. And with the other vouchers I got from tescos I bought 2 packs of pampers for 3£. And then I just got my pampers hamper for buying the pampers and in there was another tescos voucher for 3£ off pampers. So I got so many nappies now for next to nothing!!!

https://www.tesco.com/clubcard/clubcard/clubs.babyandtoddler.asp if you are planning to use pampers I would join pampers club too they send me a little booklet with coupons and I combined those with the ones I got from tesco and paid like nothing for the nappies ... https://www.pampers.co.uk/en_GB/signup

It is worth it... I would sign up with sainsburys too even if you are not going to shop there much the vouchers are fab for nappies!!! https://www3.sainsburys.co.uk/littleones/

aaaahhh double post, can you tell me do you know if i will still get the vouchers from boots now that i updated the info about my pregnancy was not really able to register as such as I was already registered!!

Thanks, just done the Tesco's one..............am already with pampers xxxx
Not sure hun..................i was already registered and it said i will get a pack in the post in 4 weeks? So not sure.....................sorry x

how annoying it didn't say that to me so I guess I won't get it :cry: I was with pampers already too and just registered again and got vouchers straight away... try updating your pregnancy so you can get the vouchers!!

Yeah i did..................will wait and see.................Hmmmmm

Right got to go and play with the small ones for a bit xx

enjoy Im playing right now... playing shops :) she keeps bringing me food :)

wonder how delilah got on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->