******june babies******

delilah where is the update? i keep checking to see how you got on! xxx

I keep looking as well. And on FB, but not on there either!!
Hope she is ok x

yeah me too maybe she went off somewhere afterwards! sure everything was ok with her baby :)

Yeah me 2 xx

Haggis tonight.................couldn't do it last night as hubby was out x

oh I don't like that... I'm feeling sick again tonight :( so will make jacket potatoes with chicken breasts and beans... not fantastic but can't bring myself to cook and then gotta go to asda :cry:

Updating after our ultrasound yesterday...
We are on team yellow! Baby's legs were firmly crossed and wouldn't budge. We might get a 3D scan later.

just logged in to check on Delilah...no news yet then?? wish i had her mobile number.

Oooooooooooooooooooh Delilah's scan went well and she is having a .........................................................................BOY!!!!

Well done hun xxxxx

oh yay I knew it would go well. Congrats hun on team blue xxxx

OT but just seen an OCTOBER 2010 first tri thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gosh i found out i was preggers last october........is it me or is it flying by now??

I know it is!!! Can not believe that i have 19 weeks to go!! Madness and sooooooooooo exciting!!!

yeh just over 19 for me to cos i only gotta get to 39 weeks.

ps can i start counting down now?? lol

Hi everyone hope your all well I not been on for a while ave been so busy with work and family, anyways am feeling gud apart from sickness has returned and all I want to eat is cold food and lots of slushies lol, I had my scan last week and they think I am having another boy I am please as I just wanted everything to be ok with babs which they done all there checks and everything is great, all they said is that they wernt exactlyl sure if it was a boy but it looks like , so it looking like Il have to be the princess of the house xxxx

Oooooh cangrats then margi..................will pop you down for:blue:

E&L i am always late so prob got over 20 weeks still................but i like to pretend it will be on time xx

Emma lol i must admit it feels weird butterbean having a birthday already but not knowing if He/She.

congrats to all those who have had scnas over the last few days, sorry for me not saying so earlier....brain full of yuk aswell as hormones. xxxxxxxxxxx

Emma lol i must admit it feels weird butterbean having a birthday already but not knowing if He/She.

congrats to all those who have had scnas over the last few days, sorry for me not saying so earlier....brain full of yuk aswell as hormones. xxxxxxxxxxx

Yeah, but what fun not knowing.............:hugs:

I can not keep up with scans either xx

yeh ive known one and not the other. hubby wants to find out this one, and i do too if nothing else so i can sort out DD2's stuff from when she was little, but equally surprise would be nice. i think im preparing myself for not finding out next week as im not 100% that last time they couldnt see, so much as didnt want to tell me. the sonographer was damm right rude, did all her checks, didnt talk to DD1 at all, it was hubby and me that was tlaking her thro the pictures on screen. she then turned off the machine, grabbed my notes, told me to wait outside and walked out. left me on the table covered in jelly and walked off.........if i get her again im gonna refuse to let her scan me.

yeh ive known one and not the other. hubby wants to find out this one, and i do too if nothing else so i can sort out DD2's stuff from when she was little, but equally surprise would be nice. i think im preparing myself for not finding out next week as im not 100% that last time they couldnt see, so much as didnt want to tell me. the sonographer was damm right rude, did all her checks, didnt talk to DD1 at all, it was hubby and me that was tlaking her thro the pictures on screen. she then turned off the machine, grabbed my notes, told me to wait outside and walked out. left me on the table covered in jelly and walked off.........if i get her again im gonna refuse to let her scan me.

Holy cow! That's just not right. You should make a complaint.

LG yeh i know but it was nearly 2 years ago now.....we did discuss it at the time but decided to let it go and enjoy our baby being ok. if my eldest hadnt been there i prob would have had a right chest poke at them on the day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->