******june babies******

Oh no!! It can't happen again though hun! And you will find out what you are having xx

Girls I'm here!!! Thanks for thinking about me today - I had to go to a meeting after my scan so was only on my phone hence facebook - I just announced it on facebook and got loads of lovely comments - some knew already but most didnt!

Anyway as Emma said my little boy is perfect and I cant wait to meet him in June :happydance: - they said 100% boy! I think subconsciously I must have been prepared for a girl because I've been feeling a bit out of my depth when I think about a blue bump! I am over the moon he is ok though! Will post scan pic when I can upload it. I am going to send you my mobile number on my facebook message so you have it and E&L's mummy now I am countdown for your scan on Monday!!!! Hopefully that sonographer wont be there on Monday - moody old cow!

Linn WOW on your bump pic - I love it - and Moongirl yours too. Margi congrats on your blue bump too! Emma thanks for the link to that site on weight I will have a look on that and also thanks Linn for the links to different baby sites I'll have a look at those too.

I was near the Trafford Centre for my late meeting and yes I ended up in John Lewis and Debenhams baby departments!!!! Bought a few really cute outfits!!!!

Marie xxx

CJ, my stroller is the uppababy vista. I've heard nothing but good things about it. I picked it up on Saturday and the sales assistant was raving about it as she also has the same one. Take a look at www.uppababy.com, they have a video on there that tells you all about it. It's actually the first stroller I looked at and I loved it. I went and looked at a tonne more and nearly bought a different one twice, but none of them really measured up in everything I wanted.

Hey Fi, thanks! Been looking at Bugaboo, Quinny, and a few others but I must say the Uppababy Vista is by far my favourite... Going in to try some next weekend, and I'm leaning toward the yellow Vista!!! I've read reviews as well, and I like the fact that you can fit car seats (specific ones only) into the frame. Congrats on 20 weeks!!!!!

Delilah, sooooooo excited for you and DH on baby boy :hugs:

Wow just got caught up on this thread, our meetings have been from 9AM (leaving home at 8AM) and going on until 7PM (arriving home at 8PM) so I've had no time to check up!

Lili, love your bump! You really did pop for your birthday, so nice :) Linn, wow what a great bump, and the other ladies too! I've posted my 21 week bump on FB (in my new Tinkerbell PJs made by my mom!).

Can't believe I'm already in my 22nd week, time is FLYING by!!!! Excited to start working on nursery this up-coming weekend, hopefully the contractor is done by now...

Going home tomorrow night, after another full day of the meeting. It's exhausting :-( Might call in sick on Thursday and just rest...

Glad to see everyone is doing well!!!
Hugs to all my bump sisters :hugs:

Oh CJ you have such a hectic lifestyle!! You must rest hun xxx

I got your message Marie and have text you my number xxxx
Right now off to take dd1 to school xx

morning.....sorry im gonna be all miserable and wollowy for a bit. i feel utterly awful with this cold. coughed up a load of blood this morning, not sure if it was from my chest or my throat. and my tummy hurts so much from sneezing and coughing. got one of the other mums to take DD1 to school and she is picking her up for me too, ad hubby is coming home for lunch to check on me and if im not feeling better he is dragging me to the walkin doc this evening. All i want is a lemsip :cry:

right self pity over with for now. CJ, nice to see you hun, i was wondering how you were. and there is another post in your umbilical cyst thread hun xxx
to everyone else have a good one. xxx

E&Ls mummy you need to go see a doctor asap, coughing up blood is not good! Hope you will feel better soon.. you are allowed to be miserable hun :hugs:

CJ I love your tinkerbell pyjamas! I don't know if it's possible but I feel like my bump has grown overnight. Will try and take a pic later... it seems to be even bigger this morning. Think my baby is not transverse anymore the movements are less strong and I can feel something hard above my belly button now.

yeh i will linn but not fit to drive the 15 miles to get theire. will have to wait for hubby

Oh NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Linn is it possible to get any bigger!!! :rofl:
You will need a crane to get you moving soon xxx

:rofl: Emma I can still get much bigger :) I loooove having big bump though even if it means my back hurts in the night, think it just changed shape a little bit as baby stopped hiding down in my pelvis, the pelvic pain got much better too still hurting when I'm walking but nowhere nearly as bad as last week!

Ok E&Ls mummy if hubby can take you later that's good. Shame it's so far... I have to walk if I want to go to the doctors but luckily it's only 10 minutes and if I'm too poorly OH will start work late to drive me!

yeh the joys of military life....if i was really poorly he could get away but its not that bad, can wait till later. just looking at moving docs to nearer. i stay where i was when we moved off camp but its getting a nightmare to have to do that trip as both me and the girls are registered there. but i like the fact ther have a walkin clinic every morning and evening.

Oh E&L...................I really hope you feel better soon hun...........sending you a big:hugs:

OK GIRLS I HOPE YOU ARE SITTING DOWN!! i HAVE A HUGE NEWS FLASH.

In my rush this morning i was unaware that hidden under my clothes........................................was................................wait for it..............................a BUMP!!!!!!!

Am uploading now ladies xx

Ohhhh yeh!!!!!!! I see it!! Where did that come from? LOL.

Are you chuffed :) :) :)

Chuffed i am sooooooooooooooooo chuffed hun!!!!

It is the same size as i was 9months with the other's!!! I have a permanent grin on my face!

I hope it gets huge!!!

so here is my bump which I think has grown over night... I can't actually believe I'm having another scan on Friday hope I will get some nice pics :)

I added yesterdays pic again for comparison

Attachments

• 123.jpg
    123.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 4
  • phpyBeP2pAM.jpg
    phpyBeP2pAM.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics