******june babies******

OMG!! It's definitely grown overnight and I don't know how it's even possible for it to get any bigger right now lol. You look 9 months gone!! :) :)

That's it i am going to stuff a ball up my top!!!!!
Linn.......................How the bloody hell do you do it!!! Sooooo not fair xxxx

Hi everyone!!!! Got to the meeting early (8:30AM) so had time to check up on you all!

E&L, thank you so much for letting me know about the post, will look it up. I sympathize hunny, just got over a really bad cold (lasted 2 weeks!). Hugs and hope you feel better soon.

Hi Lili!!!! Have a quick question for you: which of the following colours would you prefer: light pink, dark pink or a nice sunny yellow? Linn, same question for you! Emma, is ivory good seeing as I don't know your bump colour? Or dark turquoise, which could go with either sex? Don't ask why I'm asking ;-)

Emma, great bump!!! And Linn, don't know how it is possible but yes you seem to have popped again!

Hi Delilah :)

I don't know either I think the baby went up a bit though as I feel the movement in different places. I was at the playgroup this morning and a lady there is twice as big as me and she is due in April, now with her I thought she was due very soon! Wish I was due in April another 4+ months seems so long!

CJ I prefer dark pink, I will not ask!

How is everyone today I just spent ages doing the dishes and in the meantime DD made such a mess of the lounge it's unbelievable.. she is in bed now so I will relax for an hour and then it's back to cleaning and tidying, what a glamorous life I got.

Hey everyone - I just popped out to a salon nearby my new office and had my hair cut - wash, cut and blow for £20 and it took an hour! It is really nice - it is long layers so I now have a shape to my hair and am ready for my big awards dinner on Friday evening :o)

Got a new cocktail dress to wear - knee length - because all my long evening gowns make me look dumpy and huge! I am only 5.2 as it is! I am going to a friends this evening to borrow a wrap or bolero hopefully as mine is black and I want some colour!

I am having fun telling people now I am pregnant and have started to wear my maternity clothes loud and proud!!!

So on to the important stuff - E&L's mummy I hope you do get to see your doctor hon, that doesnt sound good - let us know how you get on later.

EMMA - YAY!!!!!!!! :happydance: :happydance:

Linn OMG!!!! There was a girl in yesterday when I went for my scan and I swear her tummy was sticking out 2 foot - she was in labour but wow!

CJ try and relax tonight when you finish - you need some chill time

Have a good day all, I'm meeting the girls for a catch up tonight, looking forward to that, just found out one of them is 10 weeks pregnant as well!

Mxx

Unfortunatly, no time for relaxing tonight... Leaving meeting at 4:30PM to head to airport, flight at 6PM, then run for the commuter train once I get into Toronto. Hoping to catch the 8:13PM commuter train to be home for 9:15PM... Will likely take the morning to work from home tomorrow, and sleep in a bit. I'm so tired, feel like I'm coming down with another cold :-(

oh no CJ but if you are feeling unwell you should have a day off sick! hope you will be better soon :)

Delilah you have to take some pictures of yourself in the dress! Glad you enjoy telling everyone about your pregnancy. I don't really have to tell anyone :rofl: they keep asking me when I'm due!

OK Linn it is an official photoshoot of the board members so I will ask Paul to bring our camera too so he can get one that I can post on Facebook.

CJ, that sounds like a plan tomorrow be careful xx

:rofl: @ emma and the bump. pleased for you hun.
CJ take it easy hun if you can, you are gonna burn out if you dont.
Delilah...picces pweese
im not feeling to bad, had a bowl of pasta for lunch and that seems to have perked me up a little. well that ad the huge hug i got from hubby when he came home lol. i nodded off on the sofa for about 20 mins, not great as DD2 was still up, but i couldnt keep my eyes open how ever much i tried. she was fine, watched muppets, played with her toys and stomped her little bowl of shreddies and sultanas into the carpet! doh!! im not cross, it was my fault for falling alseep. but i feel like ive had a couple of hours kip now, very wierd.
ive had no more coughing up blood, which is good. i think it was my throat bth, cos it was first thing and my mouth etc was all dry from ot being able to breathe thru my nose.

anyway, just waiting for the HV to ring me back. laters xx

Ooooooh CJ..............................I love Ivory and dark turquoise as it will have blue eyes!!! Ummmmm, can you not choose for me?? All sound intriguing xxxxx

E&L glad you are a bit better hun xxx

Delilah.................Def want a pic hun xxx

CJ please rest up a bit.............am worried you will over do it hun xxx

Linn........................Not talking to you anymore!! Am sooooooooo jealous of your bump xxx

Lol Emma you never know yours might still get big!! you are saying it's there earlier than with your girls.

Hi all!

Just popping in to say hi and hope everyone is ok.

Oh, and I'M HALFWAY!!!!! :dance:

xx

Ooooooh CJ..............................I love Ivory and dark turquoise as it will have blue eyes!!! Ummmmm, can you not choose for me?? All sound intriguing xxxxx

CJ please rest up a bit.............am worried you will over do it hun xxx

OK, will choose for you :) Planning on resting this weekend...
Just remembered I am on the interview board for tomorrow to choose our resident for our medical program (from medical school candidates) so I can't sleep in and work from home :-(

Yay Mrs G xxxx

CJ............I know it's hard...........take Fri then? We all just worry about you over doing it hun x

PS has anyone else noticed, the ticker at 20wks says 10 1/2 inches??? I though a couple of weeks ago it only said 6?!?!? Is baby REALLY that big now?

x

oh no CJ :( hope the week will be over fast for you then! xxx

I noticed that Mrs G.. I think it means 10.5 from head to toe because other websites give a smaller measurement but they use CRL! It does seem really big though doesn't it!

CJ you are always so busy! I don't know how you do it, I am feeling so tired lately. My favorite colour out of all of those is light pink :)

Hope you are feeling better E&L xx

Lili I'm always tired too I'm glad if my house doesn't look like a pig stie and I manage to look after DD all day... I can't get out of bed in the mornings anymore I always used to be up 8 and now it's very hard to get up before 9 but I have to this week cause OH starts work early.... aaaahh what are we going to do when the real sleepless night start?

I noticed that Mrs G.. I think it means 10.5 from head to toe because other websites give a smaller measurement but they use CRL! It does seem really big though doesn't it!

CJ you are always so busy! I don't know how you do it, I am feeling so tired lately. My favorite colour out of all of those is light pink :)

Hope you are feeling better E&L xx

Ahhh, that makes sense! I'm pretty sure it's been crl up to now! Yeah still seems massive!

xx

Only 2 more days to weekend, I will definitely get pictures - I am feeling fat today - I have a maternity top on and the only thing I can see when i look down are my boobs and my belly!

I have just done my January timesheet and have clocked 181 hours so far this month - I need to slow down.

Congrats Mrs G on 20 weeks :happydance:

Have any of you "leaked" urine? Not loads just a bit - when I showered this morning I felt it and then had to change my pantswithin minutes of putting them on because I had a leak - oops! I was mortified and put a pad on in case but nothing since - wasnt due to laughing or anything it just happened.

Mx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->