******june babies******

Hey Gizmo.. Which one do you have, is it Angelsounds? I have a more expensive one and I can only really find baby when I have a full bladder, I mean BURSTING! Did you try that? Baby is really still quite low down, tilt down towards your pelvic bone, and just move a tiny tiny bit each time until you hear it... it might be really faint at first. Took me a while to get used to it xx

Thks Lili! I have angelsounds..... and my bulldogs ran off with the headphones so they have no foam on them anymore!!! My DH will not let me rent a 'real' doppler as he thinks it will cause unnecessary stress (which im already uner not hearing it lol)
I will try what you said though... I can hear my heart really clear oh and indigestion right now :blush:

Good idea, could do a video, or I have voice recorder!

Yeh it's lovely to be off, gonna get a bath now. Does anyone wanna make me spaghetti bolognese for tea because I really feel like it but I can't be bothered?

I need a chef :( and a cleaner :( x

ah lili I would love to make a spag bol for you, got everything here and got a lovely recipe for spag bol with carrots and courgettes in the sauce! but i think it's too far for you to drive :cry: hope we can meet next year with our babies, I would looove that! xxxxx

ah record it with your phone then u can send it to me :cloud9:

enjoy the bath my dear :)

Gizmo i have the angel sounds one and i heard the hb first time at 10+4 weeks. I love it and find it easy to use xxx Used it today and didn't take long to hear it chuffing away, however the little bean is a wriggler, so moves away from it quickly xx!!
Mmmmmmmmmmmm spag bol xx

Uggg im thinking it must be all the other noises in my tummy shadowing it .... anyone feeling movement? I thought i did but im thinking its gas now .... Im a bit paranoid because I dont feel pregnant lol

I felt a flutter this morning after I was sick lol... my poor baby got shaken awake! Did you have a scan yet hun? At the moment I wish I didn't pregnant, have been feeling sooo sick!

Hmmmmhh I can smell the dinner now :)

Every now and again i think i feel a flutter xx
For the first time in 6 weeks i feel ok..............Bet it will change tonight!!

I have had 5 US lol! I knowwww im a nut.... last one was 2 weeks ago and I go for a 3D on Dec12 to see the gender :D What time is it there? Dinner?

you're not mad for having 5 US but in that case don't panic please!

hmmmhh dinner was delicious, now I'm just waiting for the nausea to come back, the only time I ever feel good is while I'm eating! Emma maybe thats it for you now hun and your MS disappears :)

Just sitting down now for 5 minutes, then off to sort out the dishes and have a bath :)

I did enjoy it hun... so much that I'm only back now :) Still had a tea party with DD afterwards though :)

Oh Gizmo I got another tip for you too. I found that with my doppler it is much harder to hear things during the day and at night, I read it's because there are so many noises with your digestive system working. So I found the best and easiest time is first thing when you wake up, that's the only time I really listen because I know the HB will be easy to find.

Hope u find it! Xxx

Well Linn you know what I was like that first night I couldn't even get my own heartbeat could I lol.. Practice makes perfect :lol: xx

yeah... it's nice you can help her.. if I had a doppler I would be glad you already know it how it works :)

I can't stop eating lol... had my dinner, then I just had a quesedilla and now seriously wondering what I could have next. Made that cake but don't facny anything sweet right now!

Loll more quesadillas Linn? ;-)
I had a huge lunch, I'm now off to the gym after my day off yesterday!
Oh geez, mom will be here tomorrow night, I'm so excited for our weekend together but exhausted thinking about everything we'll be doing!!!

Hi CJ!

I'm not hungry I have heartburn so bad and my OH is not home with the milk yet! He is so slow!

Hi Lili! Oh no, more heartburn?? I'm noticing it more and more when I'm about to head to bed, is that the same for you?

yeah CJ more... still had some sour cream and dips left so I thought I might use them before they go to waste.. would be such a shame :rofl: seriously considering wether I need another one now as well :)

Enjoy the time with your mum, I'm sure it will be lovely! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->