******june babies******

Delilah, I have that a bit in the morning, even though I've already been!! :blush: Keep doing those pelvic floors!!

x

Ohhh wow that is a lot of hours!! If you have the energy to do them though then go you!

I haven't leaked yet, I've felt like I was going to a few times though. I get kicked in the bladder and it feels like wee is going to shoot right out! :lol:

Your hair sounds nice :) I felt really good after getting my hair coloured and cut the other night.. like a new woman! It was good to get pampered for a bit!

Linn I have insomnia so bad.. I have no trouble getting to sleep but I wake up constantly for the toilet and then I can't get back asleep! It's really annoying me now because I am sooo tired but my brain won't shut off! Zzzzzzzz!

My babies are always up at 7.30.........................even on the weekend!! And i am the only one who ever gets up with them! Grrrrr

No, can't take Friday off, have clinic and seeing about 4-6 patients...
I love getting my hair done, had it done about 2 weekends ago. Thinking of turning into a redhead for my next appointment...
Delilah, I have similar hours. Do need to slow down soon as I'm always tired. May not be able to until April though... So proud of you for your accomplishments! I hope you have fun at the banquet tomorrow!!
Hi Mrs G!!!!

Emma did you ask your hubby to get up with them? I now sometimes ask and sometimes he does it! He should... even if you don't go to work you deserve a lie in sometimes too..

Lili yeah I wake up in the night too esp with back pain last night I was in agony but when that stupid alarm clock rings I could always sleep longer. DD is an angel I put her down between 8-8.30 pm and she will talk in bed and then go to sleep til 9-9.30 the next morning :)

When I was pregnant with DD I worked 55 hrs per week until I was 20 weeks and then I went down to 45 hrs until 36 weeks.. but it was agony in the end I will not deny that and I wished I would have stopped working at 34 weeks. But this time I could just not do it!!

Nor could i................have been a full time mum for 5 and a half years, would kill me to work when pregnant now!!!

I have asked him Linn.................But he is crap!! Takes him 5mins to get out of bed..............by thet time the girls are in our room.............and there is no chance i can go back to sleep!! He is crap like that!

I really couldn't do 55 hours a week right now it would kill me, I admire people who can, and my house would be a shit tip because I would be too tired to clean it, would have to get a cleaner!

I want to work until 38/39 weeks, don't know if that will go to plan...

Emma 5 minutes is not that long just let him get up!! My OH needs longer than 5 minutes but DD talks in her bed until someone gets up to get her.. so sometimes I will wait for him and others times I will just get up if he keeps going back to sleep! Men!!

Lili if you didn't work from home it would not be such a tip as you'd never be there to make a mess. I used to leave home at 6.45 am and never get back til 6 or 7 and before I was pregnant I worked from 8am until 9pm every day... it was hard sometimes but every weekend I would go shopping and I always had lots of money back then!

My girls know not to come out until 7.30. 5mins isn't long but if you don't get up when you hear them then they invade you!! And after having 2 kids jump on me there is no chance i can go back to sleep! Oooooh well xxx

Oh I see if I'm still tired I can go back to sleep otherwise I don't mind getting up... I'm usually in a coma when I have to get up!! how long does hubby sleep after you got up with the girls?

thats not too bad.. I sleep til 9-10 myself now at weekends as DD won't wake til then if noone is up making any noise in the shower or kitchen she won't wake up.. it's fab. But OH sleeps til much later!!

They go to bed at 7pm though, so wake earlier xxxx

Right sausages tonight..................YUM x

she goes to bed at 8-830 so not too late... hmmhh I just had bbq chicken fajitas!

hi ladies im back. its official.. i have a cold! lol. doc thinks the blood this morning was from my throat or just breaking some blood vessels as i was coughing. no sign of chest infection as yet but told me to come back if i get worse.
just had goulash again for dinner, i dont know why i keep wanting it. very strange for me as i dont do spice.
talked things over with hubby after the HV rang me back and he thinks its a good idea to move docs too.

not much else happening here, gonna head to bed about 8 ish and put a movie o and chill till i drift off. even if i dont sleep i need the rest tonight. xxx

hope you will be able to chill out tonight.. I don't even plan to have early nights anymore cause it just doesn't happen!

I am always in bed by 10pm.
Glad you are ok E&L xxxx Hope you feel better tomorrow after an early rest xxx

i should do. im falling alseep with the laptop on my knee lol. hubby is looking after me, as im in constant need of top up cuddles today. poor guy, he cant win. i either want to bash his head in or hug him to bits....you gotta love hormones and illness and tiredness.

heres your evening giggle ladies, in case you dont see it, ............

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-second-trimester/264481-maybe-ot-but-lol-hubby-so-sharing.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->