******june babies******

I'm back from my scan. We had a very awkward baby. Sonographer said she was 80% sure it's a girl. So i'm on team pink. Was so cute she was sucking her thumb in the pictures.

Emma I never go to bed until 11 or 12 but then I don't watch telly in bed and just go to sleep!

congrats on team pink MrsDramaQueen although aren't you worried it was only 80% are you going to buy pink or have another scan to confirm?

*in a miss piggy from the muppets voice cos its in my head* IVE GOT A PUSHCHAIR!! IVE GOT A PUSHCHAIR!!!!!

I'm gunna stay with neutral colours, until the baby's born. That was our last scan. She did have a good look but the baby was low down, and didn't feel like moving much.

Congrats on pink dramaqueen! :) My baby was being difficult at our last scan too, didn't get good pics or anything at all but everything was fine with her so I was happy :)

I go to bed at about 11-12 and I always watch tv in bed until I fall asleep. We have Sky+ in our bedroom with all my favorites recorded but I wish we never had it, I might go to sleep earlier then!!

That's good E&L.. You sure know how to find the bargains on eBay don't you :)

Lili I put everything downstairs, like the German tv and virgin is downstairs when we moved before I was only ever watching stuff from in bed.. but DD sleeps better if I'm not upstairs making a noise!

yep. honestly ive spent hours trawling thro it......and i have got cross on occasions. hehe

here you go ladies. im soo happy now. i can just sit back and grow.

https://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff156/flossythemoo/pushchair/double.jpg

Dramaqueen - we were told 80% too. They said they never say more than that, if they say 100% and they are wrong they can get sued!!

:wave: CJ!

xx

Linn...................when i go to bed at 10...............i sleep :haha:

Love the pushchair hun xx

Congrats on scan Dramaqueen............Another :pink: is added xxx

Right am turning computer off now, going to go to bed and read for half an hr, then lights out for me! Hubby down the pub watching the footie xx

When we went for our u/s on Monday we were told that it was a girl. The technician was fairly confident and spent a lot of time checking.
I am still really nervous to believe her. For those of you on team pink...is that normal or am I being a bit of a drama queen?
After 3 boys...I can't help being scared to believe!

What a fantastic pushchair!

its not what we were originally looking for but will be perfect for walking the dog in the field here. and we can always buy a different one later if we want. and was a really good price. i just wanted to get something soon so it was all sorted before hubby goes away. i have to have something to put baby in as i will be walking back and forth to school.

Elle i would be the same as i have 2 girls anr altho a boy would be fab i reckon its a girl. i think hubbys boy sperm are too lazy to be bothered lol

Ok Emma you go to sleep and so do I but most people I know watch tv for ages in bed before they sleep!

Not long for you to wait till your 20 wk scan! I remember reading somewhere that some men only produce male sperm and I had completely convinced myself that that was my DH. We are so super super excited about having a girl next, but at the same time I am a little bit worried the technician got it wrong and that would be horrible.

When we went for our u/s on Monday we were told that it was a girl. The technician was fairly confident and spent a lot of time checking.
I am still really nervous to believe her. For those of you on team pink...is that normal or am I being a bit of a drama queen?
After 3 boys...I can't help being scared to believe!

I was told our babe is a girl and I asked the woman, in percentages, how sure was she? She said 99%! I'm still doubting it :dohh::haha:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"