******june babies******

Oh I <3 that E&L.. it's such a bargain!

Elle I'd be nervous after 3 boys but I doubt the lady would have told you if she wasn't sure? Are you having any more scans where it could be confirmed again? Congrats!!! xx

Not long for you to wait till your 20 wk scan! I remember reading somewhere that some men only produce male sperm and I had completely convinced myself that that was my DH. We are so super super excited about having a girl next, but at the same time I am a little bit worried the technician got it wrong and that would be horrible.

if you mean me hun then yes i know i cant wait!!!!! only 4 more sleeps!!

oh yeh and has anyone noticed my ticker too??

IM 20 WEEKS TODAY!!!!!!!!! ONLY 19 TO GO :happydance::baby:

Congrats Lili and E&L for the tickers moving!!
Lili.............only 4 weeks until 3rd Tri........................AAAAAAARGH xxx

Elle............must be odd to know you are having a girl after your boys!! It would be odd for me to have a boy now after my 2 girls. My hubby has 2 boys from a previous mariage so maybe as E&L said the boy sperm are just lazy now??? Will have to wait and see!!!

I suppose it would be nice to have something different, but also can't imagine it not being a girl...............Bet you know what i mean E&L?

Love to all xxxxxxx

yeh im preparing myself for a pink bump again. feel sorry for hubby tho if thats the case. can you imagine.....4 sets of hormones kicking round the house in future years?!?!?!?! if im honest i would love this one to be a boy. but 10 fingers, 10 toes and a smile will suit me just fine thank you. im actually getting really excited now about this baby. cant wait to see Butterbean on monday even if we stay on team yellow. last time i saw Him/Her was at 9 weeks and really was a bean.

I still think you're having a boy Emma! Hope you're having a nice day :) xxxxxxx

:) I do too Emma. Have a nice relaxing day and put your feet up as much as possible!!

We started the nursery last night.. Pics to follow! :cloud9:

I will ladies and thankyou..............we are celebrating tomorrow as it is easier with work and babysitters, going to a french caribbean restaurant..........Yum! Think Hubby is going to bring a chinese home tonight............. Another Yum xx

OOoooh looking forward to seeing the pics Lili xx

Love the pram E&Ls mummy and congrats on 20 weeks and Lili on moving up a box - in a few weeks you guys are going to be leaving us behind for a few weeks - we may all have to decamp early to third tri lol

Happy birthday Emma, hope they will all spoil you :flower:

I have just got back from a prospective new client meeting, got to have some lunch and then I am out at 3 meetings this afternoon, aarrgghhh when I am going to get my VAT done... :growlmad: probably up very late tonight....

Hi everyone!

Delilah - Thanks for mentioning your VAT - it's just reminded me that i haven't submitted my self assessment, due on Sunday!! will do that a in a minute! And i've only just caught up on the last couple of days so congrats on your little boy!! that's so exciting! And congrats also on you girl mrs drama queen, how cute!!

I feel like it's friday today, keep having to remind myself that i have to work tomorrow! think i'm excited because we're going to order my new car tonight, hopefully! And hopefully it'll be here before baby is... although new car and new baby sick/poo maybe not the best combo :haha:

have a great day girls!
:hugs:

Yay on the boxes Lili and E&L!!! Wow, that means mine will be moving up next week? Seems like it just moved up last week!!! Crazy :)

Hope you're having a wonderful day Em!!

I'm exhausted, but need to push forward... Prental yoga tonight will do me some good!
Right, will check in later in the day, hugs everyone!

The May babies are in 3rd tri!! :o

I can't wait to be viable and 24 weeks.. that's my next milestone :)

My name letters have just arrived for the nursery wall and they are so so gorgeous. I'm so happy with them, the lady did a fab job making them!

Delilah and CJ take it easy, you two are work-a-holics lol xx

Not sure whether to update here or on our update thread but we had scan this morning and we've got a nice healthy PINK bean! :)

Rather excited although I was still convinced it's a boy (gut instinct alone!) but can now go into girly mode lol

Jo

congrats littlepne....just noticed your in blackburn....my parents in Nelson.

Oh Moongirl I am terrible I make salary and supplier payments every month but never reconcile or do antyhing with my accounts until the 11th hour every quarter when the VAT return is due! The accountants do my self assessment and company accounts but I do my own invoicing, recording and VAT - would be an easy job if I kept on top of it - Ive been saying for 10 years I will do it right next quarter lol - you made me smile with the new car and baby gook :haha:

Jo - congrats on team pink :flower:

Ooh Lili I didnt realise you had chosen a name already - is it a secret? I hope we can find a boy's name we both like - it is so hard when you think the baby has to have the name for life - the ones I think are ok I think ok well could he work on a construction site, a boardroom or a classroom with that name and I never get one that works whatever his career choice - a long way off I know and this probably makes me sound like a fruitcake!!!

E&L's mummy I go to Colne alot to Boundary Mill - although can you believe that place does no maternity wear :shrug: apart from nursing bras!!

I am going to chill for an hour and have a mooch about online and check emails then I will drag my ass upstairs and tackle some work :cry: I'm ok once I get started I just have to turn off email and internet so I have no easy distractions!

Marie x

Delilah.....ive ever been to the new boundry mill they built. used to go to the one next to asda. the new one has a next there too. soent most of my life in that area, all mums family from that neck of the woods. i love it. i feel totally calm as i hit the M62 or if we are going the back way when i hit skipton. i hate it over here on the dark side.

i will wave at you as i drive past next weekend. dad and hubby are off to the beer festival in colne and im gonna have girly day with my mum and the girls. oh yeh and pick up my puschair!!! whoop whoop

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->