******june babies******

I actually prefer the iggledy piggledy old store to the new one!!!

We walk alot over that way on weekends, although with the weather we've not walked since before xmas.

OOOOOhhhhhh you have 4 more sleeps until you meet your :baby: again hon xxx

Just an update on me! Had my scan today and its a GIRL! So so happy, wasn't bothered either way but now i get to call the baby by her name which shall be.....

Grace Sofia x x

Just an update on me! Had my scan today and its a GIRL! So so happy, wasn't bothered either way but now i get to call the baby by her name which shall be.....

Grace Sofia x x

Lovely name congrats:flower:

Linn dont you have another scan tomorrow? Not heard you mention it much this week - good luck anyway :thumbup: xx

Yay on all the new pink bumps!!!
Delilah, hoping you finished your VAT! I just incorporated my practice, so now have to deal with the owning a business side of things... A bit confusing for a beginning...
Love my prenatal yoga classes, tonight was so relaxing, I'm ready to take on tomorrow!
Good luck to everyone having scans soon :)
Lili, not much time left until we're in third tri too :hugs:

Congratulations Lesley on team pink

CJ no I didnt I couldnt motivate myself to do it so I am now even more behind! I will do it tomorrow - I have all my receipts and payments to log since September 09 they are in piles on my office floor at home - I at least got everything organised that took over an hour - so once I start it should only take me about 3 hours and I will function better in the morning! Just hope the online filing system doesnt clog up at the weekend.... cross that bridge when I come to it!

Office based this morning - no meetings thankfully - then home about 3pm to start getting ready as I need to leave at 5pm.

Have a good day all :flower:

Delilah I got another scan today I'm going to leave in 15 minutes :) Hope they will give me some pictures but it's a uterine artery doppler scan so we shall see! Hope I'm going to have a nice sonographer... I know I'm not there for pictures but I couldn't really enjoy my 20 week scan cause DD was so ill!

The accountants do my self assessment and company accounts but I do my own invoicing, recording and VAT - would be an easy job if I kept on top of it - Ive been saying for 10 years I will do it right next quarter lol - you made me smile with the new car and baby gook :haha:

Haha you need what i have - a business partner :winkwink: she does the VAT and invoicing and stuff for us :happydance:

Oooooh i ordered my new car last night - really excited! They say it should be here the end of April, i hope it's not any later or i'll struggle to fit in it, the rate my bumps growing!! :haha:

its a GIRL! So so happy, wasn't bothered either way but now i get to call the baby by her name which shall be.....

Grace Sofia x x

Congrats! That's a beautiful name! My husband wants to call ours Sofia if it's a girl, and my neice has Grace as a middle name which i've always loved! Oh it must be so exciting to know what you're having!!

And congrats on your pink bump too Lesley!! Got any names in mind?

Delilah I got another scan today I'm going to leave in 15 minutes :)

Oooh! good luck Linn - and hope you get some great pics!

My ribs are still killing me, but i have the physio at 2pm today, so hoping they'll do something!! Then i'm away for the weekend to visit my Grandad up in Inverness..... forecast for heavy snow so hope we can make it ok! It's started snowing again here just now - just when we thought it was all over! :shrug:

Have a lovely day girls (it's Friday!! :happydance:) and a great weekend!

:hugs:

Linn...............hope all is ok with the scan and you get a clear pic of her xxx

Congrats to Littlepne, LeslieP and LorettaClair on your GIRLS xxxx

Morning all xxxx

Thanks everybody i only got one pic and think it's not as good as the ones I got from my 20 week scan but I'm happy my consultant said everything was perfect so the next scan is at 30 weeks, hope it won't be the last one!!

I'm only getting them cause my DD was small when she was born, but this baby seems to be bigger already! Still fab to get the extra scans.. my baby is still transverse with the head on the right and legs on the left, I loooove feeling her move all the time now :)

I'm only getting them cause my DD was small when she was born, but this baby seems to be bigger already! Still fab to get the extra scans.. my baby is still transverse with the head on the right and legs on the left, I loooove feeling her move all the time now :)

yeah the movement is fab! Mine's just woken up i think, and going for a little exercise around my belly!! has been kicking non stop for about 5 mins.... what are you doing in there little baby? :haha:

Linn..............glad it all went well hun xxx
My bean has been non-stop for days!! Just doesn't seem to sleep xxx

You're all so lucky I havent felt ANYTHING yet..... I have a low lying anterior placenta they said that is why but I must be too fat because CJ has the same and has felt Zoe since 16 weeks! He must just be chillaxing in there! Glad your little girl is perfect Linn x

Leaving work in an hour - got to hope my outfit works ok because I have no time to do anything about it if not. Quick question - dress is black cocktail length and the shrug I borrowed off a friend is black chiffon/silver - I was going to wear black barely there tights but should I wear black or silver shoes - I am thinking black with the tights but I have shoes/bags in both colours - or do I put false tan on my legs and do the silver? Should have tried everything on last night but I'll have 1.5 hours when I get home so will be ok.

Mxx

i like the silver shoes Delilah, adds a bit of sparkle to the outfit xxxx

Linn glad your scan went well.

im a really stressed bunny today. been in tears for hours, its a long and boring story so wont go into it here. just want to hide in my bed. its totally destroyed any excitment about mon i had. :cry:

Delilah it was actually the placenta she said that was working perfectly, but that's very good... now I just hope I will be able to deliver it this time :)

I was very slim when I fell pregnant with my DD (not so much at the end anymore) and I felt nothing until 20-21 weeks and then I nothing regular until 24, so you're not too fat!! I have felt my baby for a few weeks now and there are still some quiet days when she is facing my back!

i like the silver shoes Delilah, adds a bit of sparkle to the outfit xxxx

Linn glad your scan went well.

im a really stressed bunny today. been in tears for hours, its a long and boring story so wont go into it here. just want to hide in my bed. its totally destroyed any excitment about mon i had. :cry:

oh no hun what's the matter? hope you will be better soon.. it's still a couple of days until monday I'm sure you will get excited although I understand I didn't really enjoy my 20 scan cause my DD was up all night vomitting.. hope your hubby will cheer you up over the weekend! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->