******june babies******

poor Lili hope he will hurry up! I get it every night, which is why I should stop eating but I can't :rofl: I think it's starting again with the permanent hunger :haha:

As promised my baby duck at 13 weeks
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v618/WetSinner/baby13weeks.jpg

May I be added to the list? I am due June 3rd!! :)

Love the pic Trinity hun xxxx
Hello blessed, lovely you could join us xx

Hello :)

Is nobody here today? I went to play group this morning, and now it's cleaning, cleaning, cleaning and making lunch! How is everybody? I'm feeling sick, no news here!

:hugs: and :kiss: to everybody

I'm here! Getting ready for work: my train into the city is at 8:01, and the one coming back is at 4:53PM or 5:10PM...
So excited, my mom is coming tonight!!!
Linn, so sorry you still feel sick :-(
Hi to everyone else, awesome pic Trinity and welcome Blessed!

Hiya! I'm here! :wave:

but not for long... am just about to leave to visit my grandad for the weekend - it's his 99th birthday. Can't wait!! we're having a big family lunch tomorrow to celebrate so it'll be lovely to catch up with everyone (i've not seen most of them since i found out i was pregnant, we live quite far apart).

Yay for the weekend :happydance:

hope you all have a good time!
:hugs:

I am here.............well more in body than mind!! Feel odd today, not sure why just feel a bit vacant!! Must just be because i am tired!! Not had a lie in (past 7.30am) for over 3yrs!! Feel like i could sleep for a week xx

Emma I know what you mean I didnt have a lie in for ages either.. since before DD was born! Feeling really sick and tired today :(

CJ hope you will have a lovely time with your mum! xxx

I am so sick today so I haven't been on :-( trying to work but I can't focus feeling like this. Need a break from the nausea asap :shrug:

bless you, hope it will be over at 16 weeks then... midwife said to me sometimes it gets really bad at 12 weeks and then lasts til 16 weeks! I can't get up from the couch today either :(

Yeah my Doctor told me 16 weeks.. Grr! Why are some days so much worse than others.. I think it's never gonna stop :(

I just want to go to sleep x

I know it's not funny anymore I am also feeling sooo sick... gotta get up and make dinner soon, can someone send me some motivation? I just switched off the central heating to wake me up a bit lol

LOl Thanks lilli!! I shall try that.... tried again yesterday and nada.... You all disapeared last night.. I keep forgetting you all go to be 5 hours before me lol!! Sorry your feeling sick!! I havnt had any MS with this pregnancy but I remember it from my 2 girls and it was not nice :(

Ooooooooooooooh my ticker has changed :happydance::happydance:

Girls i felt fine yesterday......all day!! Today is soooooooo awful :cry:

Must decide what to eat later???

Emma I feel awful too I can't believe it's not getting any better!

I'm still making a curry but I can't get up from the couch...

Congrats on your ticker moving up, you're in your 4th month now :)

Gizmo yea we all went to sleep last night! CJ on here she is also from Canada... she might be on longer! I'm so jealous wish I didn't have any MS I also still feel extremely tired!

Linn............Me 2!! I literally am exhausted today! Just got back from DD's christmas fair and now just want to curl up in a ball and sleep!!

I am having a curry tomorrow, but not sure what to have tonight?? We have some cold cooked chicken in the fridge.................Hmmmmmmmm???

got no idea sorry hun... im useless today! I even switched off the central heating but still feeling sooo tired! I couldnt have even gone to a fair this afternoon :) Did they like the cake?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->