******june babies******

Hi hun!! Good to see you!! :flower:

I remember that mine eased off around 10-ish weeks, but not for long!! It came back and then went completely by 16 weeks. I remember freaking out around 10 weeks because it had stopped, I think Linn had the same, but everyone told us it was normal!

Enjoy the break because you never know when it might appear again!

:hugs:

xx

Drazic, my sickness went away around 11 weeks and came back at 15 weeks! I remember being worried too, but apparently this is normal :)
So happy to hear from you!

yeah Lili my sickness stopped at around 8 or 9 weeks and then came back at 10 weeks I think.

Drazic please I know it is hard but do not worry too much... :hugs:

Emma bless you, I know what you mean although I'm more upset about other stuff at least I can't complain about OH not doing things with DD! It is difficult esp when he is working so much, but you talk to him hun! Hope you will feel better soon, I just prepared dinner and cleaned my kitchen and now my back is killing me and I really need to get up and do some more work :( I can't believe I'm only 22 weeks and already suffering so much!

We only have to look at you Linn and understand why you suffer from backache!!! You have a beautiful BIG BELLY!

Feel a bit better after my rant, just need to find the right time to "talk".

Not sure what i am eating tonight!! Couldn't be bothered with cooking for the girls but they are happy munching on fish fingers (naughty mummy) sweetcorn and broccoli. I made some fairy cakes with dd2 this morning so they can have one of those each xx Oh and so can mummy..................he he he

Thanks Emma, yeah and unfortunetely I get a backache easily anyway, but this is horrendous. I think I got that SPD, I got like all the symptoms of it, but thankfully I can still walk walk walk at the moment. I was up all night with pains in my hips, lower back, thighs... I really thought I would want anoter baby after this one but now I'm not so sure :) My friend had a little boy on Friday OMG I so can't wait after just seeing him in pictures!

I know how you feel, every time i see a baby i want to see mine!! Patience xxxx

I keep getting really achy legs!! Like i have just run a marathon!! odd x

Linn that sounds horrible, sorry hun... :-( Hope you feel better soon.
I've been getting sore at night but it's from trying to stay on my left side. My left hip, shoulder and arm hurt after a few hours, can't stay there all night... Not sure what to do, I'm probably going to buy the body pillow I've placed on my registry, I'm so uncomfortable from trying to force myself to stay on my left...

Emma, I still need a while anyway... I don't really have anything ready here for a baby, I like to have it all ready and then I can start being impatient, I almost felt jealous though when I saw the pictures :dohh: and then I'm thinking what am I like not like I don't have a baby of my own on the way... so no need to feel jealous!

CJ I heard you don't need to stay on the left all night, I can't do it, I sleep on my left most of the night and then right and then when it gets too uncomfortable I will lie on my back for half an hour before I get on the left again. I had some good nights but the last 2 were horrible.. I don't get it though with DD I was comfortable until 32-33 weeks at night. Anyway I will go back into my kitchen try finish it now!
Will speak to my midwife about SPD at next appointment.. I really don't want to take codein though!

Linn that's right, I heard the order is such: left side best, then right side OK, then back occasionally but not all night... Just struggling to get comfortable as normally I'm a tummy sleeper! Otherwise I don't have any pain though, (knock on wood) other than the regular muscle pain after exercising, so I've been lucky so far.

Another observation: getting kicked often "down there", feels so weird, is this happening to anyone else?

Oooooh yes hun!! I am getting kicked everywhere at the moment!!! I love it.............the lo doesn't stay in one place at all!

LOL I jump when I get a kick in my lady bits, I wasn't expecting that at all! Feet must be down right now :blush: Hope she shifts soon because I can't explain to my patients why I'm jumping in the middle of counselling sessions!!! :haha:

Oh lol CJ no I don't get that.. my baby is lying with her head on the left, bum on the right and feet up by my belly button but I mostly feel movement where the body is which is across my belly!

I'm getting kicked lower down as well. I count myself lucky it's not in the ribs. I think my little girls gunna be a dancer. Lol

I've been getting them low for the past 3 days, how weird! It's like a foot is gonna pop out my lady bits! :lol:

Oh Emma I hope you managed to speak to DH :hugs: must be very frustrating. And Linn you're having a hard time at the moment :hugs:

Drazic, so pleased to see you hon and congrats :flower:, I cant help sorry I wasnt sick at all, which is actually worrying in itself, never pleasing us eh!

I WANT KICKS!!!!!! Why is my little boy so lazy or my placenta like an XL size body cushion lol...... I have the mental image gilrs of the foot in the lady garden :haha: I still want to feel him though!

Congrats Lownthwaite on your pink bump!

I'm having headaches yesterday and today its probably stress :roll:

Someone in our office building just had a little girl - she was in with her today, she has called her Victoria Belle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->