******june babies******

Wow it's quiet here!!
Helllooooooooo Helllllooooooo anybody out there xxxxxxxxxxxx

I just got on here and I'm having such a bad day I just want to run away screaming! I made everybody lunch and breakfast DD knocked a cup of tea over while OH was typing something on his computer and he takes that as a reason to shout and be totally nasty with me and now has stormed off to work!! DD won't stop saying mummy and wanting stuff like food and then she won't eat any of the food I make her anyway and I'm the only one who now has ate nothing yet!! Sorry for the rant but I'm so p!ssed off right now!!!

Oh hun......................sit down and have something to eat xxx

See now I'm not hungry anymore, I had just finished making a sandwich and sat down and the OH and DD had something to complain at me again... now I'm just fuming and crying and sat down with my computer, I'm meant to clean my house right now but at the rate I have been going this morning nothing will get done again... All I can hear is mummy "I want"... thank god OH has gone to work!!!

Awwwww Linn! :flower::flower::flower::flower::flower:

Congrats Lownthwaite! :)

I have my first appointment with consultant at 3.25 :( xxx

Why the sad face Lili??? Whats it for hun??

Congrats Lownthwaite xx

Linn you must eat something hun xx

I'm eating! Still don't think it's fair everybody takes their bad moods out on me :(

Hope it will go well Lili! xxx

It's about the constant UTIs and also the rash I have all up my legs and belly. Just don't know what to expect so I am a bit nervous xxx

Oooooh i see!! Well don't be hun............it needs sorting asap xxx

Ooooooooooooooooh wow!!! No i hadn't noticed!!!!
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

In my 6th month!!! How exciting!!!! 5 down 4 to go xxxxxxxxxxx

I just got done cleaning and now I feel a lot better! Hope OH will apologise later, DD is in bed now and I will do nothing but relax :)

Linn hope your OH apologised... Emma congrats on moving up a box :yipee:

Lili how did you get on with the consultant?

I'm officially on team blue! Hope everyone's 2nd tri is going well :)

Congrats luv2jig!!!
Hi everyone, sorry MIA today, interviews all day again... Then prenatal yoga, thankfully!
Hope you're all doing well :)

hi all!

well things have been a bit quiet around here the last couple of days, eh?!

what's everyone up to? I've been really shattered this week, but feeling much brighter today.... suspect the thought of the weekend might be helping :thumbup:

Any fun things planned for the weekend? me and hubby are going to our friends on saturday night for dinner and a catch up which should be fun (even without the wine ;)) and then the 6 nations rugby starts (i love rugby!) so i'll be watching the scotland game on Sunday! Apart from that am planning to chill out :)

hope everyone's well!

:hugs:

Hey ladies, I haven't really posted here before but thought i better start! Im due the 2nd of June. I am having my gender scan tomorrow and i am so excited! 99% sure I will be on team blue again. I will have to build a granny flat and fill it with pink furniture just to even things out!!

Linn hope your OH apologised... Emma congrats on moving up a box :yipee:

Lili how did you get on with the consultant?

Good thanks D, he was really lovely :kiss: My water was clear so I have been clear for about 5/6 weeks now, which is a world record for me! *Touch wood*

He gave me a new cream for the rash which is SO soothing, and I will go back in 4 weeks for a review. I also had to give blood again to check the liver because the rash is getting worse but I'm hoping it will be fine, my last bloods were clear just 4 weeks ago :thumbup:

I'm happy that I wasn't fobbed off if you know what I mean? They seem to be looking after me.

It was quiet in here yesterday wasn't it!! I'm looking forward to the weekend and getting finished some more on the nursery. It's all coming together :happydance:

Good luck for your gender scan 3boys! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->