******june babies******

3boys...........you are on the list..................i hope all goes well with your scan tomorrow and that you let us all know what you are having xxx
Congrats luv2jig on team blue xxx
Lili....glad you got it sorted yesterday..........lets hope this new cream works xx

I am out tonight with some girly friends...........am looking forward to it ALOT!! However i woke at 1am last night and couldn't go back to sleep so am very very very sleepy!! With a 2yr old with me that is not going to happen!! Hope i sleep well tonight xxx

Hope all is well xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lili I'm glad the appointment went well :)

I did so much cleaning yesterday (until 8pm) that I got nothing to do today... it's been such a long boring day already. Now waiting for DD to wake up so I can post my letter to British Gas, gosh did I spent a long time writing it... but it is one funny letter complaining about all the stuff they got wrong! Hope they will pay my money asap!

Poor Emma hope you get a lie in tomorrow! How is everybody else today?

yeah it did make me laugh when I was reading it all when it was done! But I was not rude... just funny what they can all go wrong and I have threatened them to leave again and OH said thats ok :)

DD is awake now so I will get her and go to the post office, think I will have to buy some chocolates too :)

Linn..............now you know a lie in isn't going to happen!! Hubby out tonight as well (not with me though), so NO CHANCE!!! However if i still feel crap tomorrow i will kick him out of bed Sunday morning NO EXCUSES xxxx

you should do hun! just make him get up! you are out as well, so what gives him the right to a lie in over you? I have finally got myself a few :)

Hi everyone, I'm exhausted today after 3.5 hours sleep last night - my own fault decided to spend a few hours researching something instead fo finishing client work.... anyway dinner with friends for us tonight we are going to a Harvester so you get unlimited salad with your meal! Tomorrow I have a friends little girls christening and maybe a school reunion tomorrow night (they have organised it via facebook and I'm not sure if I will go or not yet!) then Sunday we hope to do a 7 mile hill walk if my groin stops paining me before we meet my family for my brother's birthday meal in the evening so all in all a hectic weekend for me - good and bad! Want to get back tonight in time to watch the first 2 episodes of Lost if I can stay awake!

Lili, that sounds really positive I am glad you have had a good result :thumbup:

Emma enjoy your girlie night sounds good x

Congrats Luv2Jig and good luck to 3 boys for tomorrow.

Have a great weekend everyone, not sure if I'll be around much online - got home to filter through over 100 emails since this morning - probably half of them junk.....

Marie xxx

Oh Delilah when i was still working I ate at the harvester nearly every day... love the salad bar :) Have a good night! xxx

Have fun Marie hun xxxxxxx I am knackered as well....had 3 hrs as well, not sure why though!! Just couldn't sleep.............hope i am not too late tonight though!! Have fun all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm sick again!!! What is it with this pregnancy thing? I usually have 1 cold per year. My first one so far lasted 2 weeks, and now for the last 2 days, I have a bad sore throat :-( I need to sleep more I think...

Will be hopefully starting to work on the nursery this weekend while DH studies. Lili, I'd love to see photos of the progress you've made to inspire me!

Off to the cinema with friends this morning/afternoon, then nap time when I come home...

Will check back later, it's been really quiet here in the last 2 days. Delilah, have a great time with all your plans this weekend!

Hi

How do I get the little blue stork next to my name?

:o)

Hey Ladies,

I hope everyones having a good week-end. I'm loving food at the moment. After spending 4 months of not wanting to eat anything except marmite on toast, my appetite has finally returned.

I'm craving chocolate and onion rings at the moment. Anyone else having food cravings?x

rachm.............i have done it for you hun!! Congrats xx

CJ you are just doing too much that you are getting run down!! Your body is doing double the work and just can't cope with trying to do what you always used to do.............You know this though xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

CJ I agree with you Emma although I have been doing plenty of resting and still been getting ill so much, thinks it's cause we go to all these play groups though, there is always plenty to catch!
Hope you are having a nice afternoon at the cinema. I get such a backache in the cinema from those chairs, I haven't gone for ages :(

Just back from my gender scan and i am finally having a girl!! Can you believe it? I nearly fell off the bed! I was so sure that i had to accept that i would never have a girl!! Roll on the 2nd of June!!!

Just back from my gender scan and i am finally having a girl!! Can you believe it? I nearly fell off the bed! I was so sure that i had to accept that i would never have a girl!! Roll on the 2nd of June!!!

Wowee!! Congrats!! :happydance:

xxx

Congrats, 3Boys! Now you can buy all the pink frilly things you want!

WOW 3boys..............what fab news you must be sooooooooooo shocked (in a good way). I am the other way!! Can not imagine having a boy! xxxxx

Well I have kinda been MIA I had another sonogram Feb 3 to check her heart and everything looked good but they wanted me to come back in 4 weeks for another sonogram just to be sure... Heres my 22 week sono
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v618/WetSinner/S4021226-1.jpg kinda hard to make out I know...
Heres my 19+1
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v618/WetSinner/S4021203.jpg

I am so in love with this tiny little life growing inside me

3 boys congrats on team pink :pink: a little sister for your 3 boys, how lovely!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->