******june babies******

and trinity the pictures are fab, glad all is well with your little princess :)

I just noticed I only have around 18 weeks left 4 months... EHHH im getting a little scared...
It is 121 days, 6 hours, 47 minutes and 9 seconds until Tuesday, June 8, 2010
I feel like im not ready at all... I have nothing for my little girl... I feel like im going to be an unfit mommy

How are you feeling CJ? Hope you're not getting another full on cold :hugs:

3Boys how wonderful - although your daughter may not think its such a good thing to have 3 older over-protective brothers when she gets older lol and Trinity glad all is ok with you

I am just back from my informal school reunion - glad I went it was good to catch up with some of my old school pals and I found out that a girl who I went to convent school with actually lives nearby! The christening was fab today as well - it was a Polish do so full sitdown meal, drinks flowing and tables cleared/vodka out at 6pm - we left then!

Going to bed soon, its 1am - I was only going to stay an hour which turned into 3!

Mx

Just back from my gender scan and i am finally having a girl!! Can you believe it? I nearly fell off the bed! I was so sure that i had to accept that i would never have a girl!! Roll on the 2nd of June!!!

Congrats!!! Her 3 big brothers will be SOOOOO protective of her, the baby of the family AND a girl to boot! You must still be on cloud 9, so happy for you!

Linn, Emma and Delilah: thanks for your kind words... I just have so much work left to do around the house! DH's entire family (parents, 2 sisters, brother, sister in law, 1 niece and 2 nephews) are all coming over next weekend to celebrate our Christmas together (we alternate, this year the real Christmas was with my family) so I have to reorganize the entire house. Luckily we have a cleaning lady who will scrub all the floors and clean kitchen/washrooms... To make things even more challenging, I won't be home all week (Monday night sleeping downtown for my 7:30 AM apt with my OB, and then out of town Wed-Friday night to do an outreach clinic in the North) so I need to do as much as I can tonight and tomorrow...

I did sleep almost 2 hours after the cinema, so I feel I can continue working a bit longer! My throat is better during the day, just really raw at night. Fortunately, no other cold symptoms so far and DH just made me a peppermint tea with honey. He's studying and occasionally helping me out :) I'm going to assemble our glider and ottoman, and clear out the spare furniture from the nursery! Need to install curtain rod in guest room and hooks behind doors... I love doing this!

Hope you're all having a fabulous weekend, Delilah so glad you're enjoying all your activities!

Nice pics Trinity :)

rachm.............i have done it for you hun!! Congrats xx

CJ you are just doing too much that you are getting run down!! Your body is doing double the work and just can't cope with trying to do what you always used to do.............You know this though xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks

:happydance:

Just back from my gender scan and i am finally having a girl!! Can you believe it? I nearly fell off the bed! I was so sure that i had to accept that i would never have a girl!! Roll on the 2nd of June!!!

Congrats!!! Her 3 big brothers will be SOOOOO protective of her, the baby of the family AND a girl to boot! You must still be on cloud 9, so happy for you!

Absolutely. I don't know how I'm gonna wait another 16 weeks!! It finishes our family off perfectly. I just wasnt expecting it. Its like winning the lotto, you look at other people and you feel a little jealous but you never think it will happen to you! its just something you dream about!

I just noticed I only have around 18 weeks left 4 months... EHHH im getting a little scared...
It is 121 days, 6 hours, 47 minutes and 9 seconds until Tuesday, June 8, 2010
I feel like im not ready at all... I have nothing for my little girl... I feel like im going to be an unfit mommy

You will be a fantastic mommy! You'll just have to go on some spending sprees! Yipee!!!

Hello Ladies. I am more of a lurker on the forum! But wondered if I could join? Due 2nd June and having a bouncing baby boy! I also have a question for all those who have been mummies before - will our babies be wearing long sleeved vests and tops even though they are born in the early summer? I'm from the UK and our summers are often awful, but I just don't know if he will be wearing these? Thank you in advance, you all seem so kind! x

yay, welcome Hett and congrats on your baby boy!!! I'm in Canada so will leave your question for the lovely UK ladies to answer :)

Oh wow, wish I was in Canada! Thank you anyway and congrats on your girl! I am from a big family of all girls, with lots of baby nieces - no boys! So this is a bit of a shocker!!! A lovely shock of course!

Hey girls, guess what? We're really psyched about a new name we've discovered! It's actually a variation of Zoë, so still means "life" in Greek. It is Zoëlle, which can be shortened to Zoë. And DH loves it because one of my 2 middle names is Joëlle (hence CJ) and it would be like giving her a name close to mine but completely different :) I know my mom will hate it, but she's the one that chose Joëlle for my middle name so maybe not?? Anyways, our options for first name are now Zoëlle, Zoélie or Zoë, with the middle name Sarah being for sure, and the second one will be either Danica ("morning star" in Slavic) or Charlotte ("little and strong" like me!) I'm glad we're agreeing on names so far, would have been really difficult if baby were a boy because we don't agree on any boy names!

Oh wow, wish I was in Canada! Thank you anyway and congrats on your girl! I am from a big family of all girls, with lots of baby nieces - no boys! So this is a bit of a shocker!!! A lovely shock of course!

He will be so spoiled!!!! I'm from a family of 4 girls, first grandchild on my side, but 4th on DH's side (1 niece and 2 nephews, so this will balance things out!)

Hello Ladies. I am more of a lurker on the forum! But wondered if I could join? Due 2nd June and having a bouncing baby boy! I also have a question for all those who have been mummies before - will our babies be wearing long sleeved vests and tops even though they are born in the early summer? I'm from the UK and our summers are often awful, but I just don't know if he will be wearing these? Thank you in advance, you all seem so kind! x

Welcome Hett! I really don't know as this is my first baby but I have bought a mixture of long and short sleeved things.. Most of the vests I have are short sleeves and then most sleepsuits/babygrows seem to have long sleeves. :shrug: I really don't think we will get much of a summer though!! :wacko:

Sorry I can't help more.. Linn and Emma will know though!

It's quiet in here today!

CJ I like Zoe and also Zoelle.. I would probably go for Zoelle since it can be shortened to Zoe anyway! :thumbup:

xxx

Thanks for the input Lili, I agree with you :)
How is your nursery coming along?

I'll hopefully be able to update mine tomorrow fingers crossed lol

:) It is looking good!

All decorating done, wardrobes fitted! Just a couple of little things to do before we can start to build furniture, we will probably be at that stage next weekend. I'm so excited to build the cot lol.. I have taken lots of pics too! :)

I know you are building furniture today, so maybe you will overtake me. How's it looking?xx

So anyone from the US when are you taking birthing classes and all those pre baby classes? I just thought about it, guess its worth mentioning to my dr Tuesday.

Welcome to all the newbies!!

CJ i am in agreement i like Zoelle, as it can be shorteded anyway!!

Hett.........I had a summer baby with my first and bought 6 vests and 6 long sleeve!! They tend to wear short sleeve in day and longer ones as it gets colder in the day!
I am also in a family of girls.........my sis has 3 girls and my brother has 1 girl and i have 2 girls.............am just convinced this will be another girl, as would be so odd to have a boy.........lovely but odd xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->