******june babies******

hey ladies! :wave:

hope you all had a nice weekend!

I'm thinking about the maxi cosi pebble, but have only seen it online so far, not in 'real life' :haha: how much heavier is it lilli? I liked the maxi cosi i saw (maybe cabrio fix, not sure) because it was one of the lighter ones - some of them were really heavy and that was without a baby!! hmmm will need to think this one through.

I've hardly bought any clothes yet linn, i find it really hard to judge sizes - they all look tiny to me :dohh:

oh and as of yesterday, my little babba is viable :happydance:

:hugs:

Well team yellow for me

absaolutely gutted that i couldnt find out but the main thing is baby is doing well xx

Moongirl, in next everything is quite small so I would mostly go for newborn 0-1 and not the newborn new baby stuff as that is so tiny, for up to 7.5 pounds they will wear it for a couple of weeks, I remember my DD wore the size 0-1 until she was around 2 months old and then went into 0-3 and wore that until 4 months. But she was tiny and I only had the normal newborn stuff (0-1 or up to 10 lbs) and we managed ok. Will just get a couple of outfits in new baby! And most other shops the newborn size is up to 10lbs anyway which is same as next 0-1! I'm just going to get it all in up to 10 lbs and if my baby will be small I'll order loads on the directory with next day delivery.

Lili those lemon dungarees are gorgeous, DD has a lovely dress and shorts made from the same material and it's lovely. So I thought they can go matching. I don't like anything much from next though. Everything is baby pink and boring.
What bouncer/swing/gym are you getting? I got a swing but it was a bit of a waste she went in there a few times but what she really loved was the vibrating bouncer, I would go for one that baby can make move by kicking their legs, DD loved to kick her legs and then make the bouncer go when she was still tiny, she would giggle so much! It is my bedroom that looks like a store room at the moment :)

About 1kg Moongirl.. I went to mothercare and they had the pebble and cabriofix on display so you could compare. My OH said it won't matter and that the difference is minimal so I'll probably still get the pebble :) Lovely isn't it? Congrats on your viability.. I am tomorrow :)

Why couldn't you find out Shell, did baby have their legs shut? Are you having a 4d scan or anything later on xx

It's this one Linn.. Let me know what you think of it.

https://www.mamasandpapas.com/produ...-card-toys-pack-musical-fun/448613700/type-i/

It does have kick pads which activate sounds and lights I think :) xxx

I think that looks fab, I just got a fisher price one but must say my DD looooved it although I didn't think the fisher price stuff is very pretty, much prefer the mamas and papas stuff for my eyes:) But I think the toys on the bouncers are unessecary, DD couldn't have cared less when she was small, so I removed them. I got this https://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10001&catalogId=1500002201&productId=1500630075&langId=-1&engine=froogle&keyword=Fisher+Price+Pink+Petals+Baby+Bouncer&_$ja=tsid:11527|ccprd:3762273|cat:B%20aby+Toys and https://direct.tesco.com/product/images/?R=203-7490 ... those bounce up and down when baby is kicking legs, DD loved to make it go by herself.

Well done CJ :cloud9: Time for new bump pic? :)

You got it! It's Monday after all :) Problem is: staying in a hotel overnight to make my OB appointment, so while I will take the pic tonight, it won't be posted until I get home tomorrow evening!

Can't believe how fast it's going, you'll be heading to third tri in 2.5 weeks!!!

https://www.toysrus.ca/product/index.jsp?productId=3807257

This is the bouncer I've chosen! I'm going with the entire Bumble line (high chair, swing, bouncer, bassinet and play yard/changer :) I love yellow!!!

21 weeks today!!! :happydance:

I'm gonna get a weekly bump picture now... :)

xx

im on the list already due 26th just found out im on team pink!

Congrats on Team :pink:!! :)

We seem to have a lot more girlies turning up now, at first team blue was winning epicly wasn't it? :)

xx

Can I join? I can't remember if I'm here or not. EDD 29th of June, and will find out on Fri what team we are on!
xx

congrats on team pink Kirsty. We're finally in the lead :)

anyone can join, welcome oboeverity. on page one of this thread you can see all the june mummys, you are probably on the list. You must be so excited about finding out the gender.

Good Afternoon ladies,

My due date is 16 June. I was planning on going on maternity leave the first week of June. I work in an office, and i can pretty much sit or walk about as i want. Do you think that this would be leaving it too late, or is it likely to be ok?

I don't really wanna sit at home for weeks on end waiting. I'm a real impatient person.Lol

Good Afternoon ladies,

My due date is 16 June. I was planning on going on maternity leave the first week of June. I work in an office, and i can pretty much sit or walk about as i want. Do you think that this would be leaving it too late, or is it likely to be ok?

I don't really wanna sit at home for weeks on end waiting. I'm a real impatient person.Lol

I'm only taking 1.5 weeks off before my C-section, I'm the same as you, I'd be bored with any more time off than that!!!

I think it will be hard for you towards the end. I worked until 4 weeks before I was due with my DD and I found it really hard after I turned 34 weeks, my back was always aching and my feet swell up and I was just not comfortable sitting down anymore. But I understand why you want to leave as late as possible. Do you have any holiday left you might be able to take towards the end? For example have 2 or 3 days off in the last 2 weeks so the time goes faster? If you're not going to suffer with backache it might be totally fine though!

I have a bit of leave. That might be good for me to go down to working 2 or 3 days a week. That might make it a lot easier. Do you get an idea when your baby's ready to come out before hand? I wouldn't want my water's breaking at work. Lol. I might give them a heart attack - the office is open plan so there would be a 100 or so people there.

Your midwife will probably be able to give you an idea, good indicator might be a show or practice contractions over a longer period. Most peoples waters don't just break I think. You can google it for exact figures but mine didn't break until the midwifes broke them when I was at the hospital.

If you got some leave left that's good, at least will give you the option not to to work a full week anymore if you do get too uncomfortable, you might be totally fine and then you will be able to have the holiday when you are off giving you a longer mat leave!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->