******june babies******

Mrs G, i love the picture!! What is that by it's nose??? Could be an arm, just can't see it properly xx

There is one arm one side and the little dots are the fingers of the other hand. xx

LOl Thanks lilli!! I shall try that.... tried again yesterday and nada.... You all disapeared last night.. I keep forgetting you all go to be 5 hours before me lol!! Sorry your feeling sick!! I havnt had any MS with this pregnancy but I remember it from my 2 girls and it was not nice :(

Hi there, I'm in Toronto, but originally from Ottawa (where all my family except my dad still live!). I'm on here at night when it's really quiet too :)

I've been vomiting like the exorcist all day :shrug: Bad day!

Emma I can't help either, I am not cooking I am getting my OH to bring me a big mac :shrug:

Ooooh maybe i should do that!! Don't fancy a big mac though, but maybe a chicken kebab?
Mrs G..................ooooh i see, it was quite a dark pic, looked like pinoccio :happydance::happydance: and i can't spell that either!!

Lili.............Oh you poor thing!! Sending my lovely bump sister a big :hugs:

CJ you must be soooooooooo excited about seeing your mum?? Have a fab weekend babe xx

Poor Lili hope the bigmac will make you feel better! xxx

It's because I have felt like a cheese and bacon burger from Burger King for days, but there isn't one for miles around here! So I am hoping a big mac might cheer me up.. ha.

One good thing is I have started to put some weight back on :) I hope I don't go really sick every day again and loose it all :(

So glad I'm feeling better at the moment. Have had a great week of work, and managed a spin class last night. First pregnancy yoga class on Monday. Have a great weekend everybody.

I hope so too Lili... I am finally feeling better! When OH came home and took DD upstairs I had a little cry and feel much better since then... not so tired and sick anymore :) I just had some of that delicious apple cake and some sprite and been looking at some baby items online. Now decided what crib I'm getting and will also get a moses basket. But not getting that one I showed you before now!

Nicky you too have a great weekend xxx

Oh you will have to show me the one you're getting! Yay!!

Going off now to bed feeling sorry for myself. :-( xxxx

bless you i have had a good half an hour of feeling sorry for myself, it did make me feel better! will show you on facebook soon hun xxxx :hugs: :hugs:

Had a midwives appointment yesterday and realised I have got my dates slightly muddled up, :wacko: I am 3 days further along than I thought so I am now due on 31st May so will move over to the May thread. I am sure I will be late though and end up having a June baby anyway!

Wishing you all happy and healthy pregnancies xxx

Good morning everyone!

How are you all doing? I am a bit better today but soooo tired! Hope I will get some enegery soon my house needs sorting and I want to take my DD to the park... the sun is shining outside, no doubt it's probably freezing but looks like a nice day! xxx

Been messaging with Lili all day, but where is everybody else?

Just made some biscuits with my DD, help yourselves... guess which one my OH decorated :haha: ??
dont wanna know what he comes up with next he is currently doing all the other ones that just came out of the oven :)

Attachments

• PICT2146.jpg
    PICT2146.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 4
  • PICT2147.jpg
    PICT2147.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 5
  • PICT2149.jpg
    PICT2149.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 11
Omg! I spotted the one he did... I burst out laughing! Hahahah! Those pink ones look delicious! Save me one of those! Looks like you had fun :) xxxxxx

Thanks we did have fun.. yeah Lili and he kept telling me why do they make such a cookie cutter... it's a mushroom!!!! Theres loads more pink ones now they just didnt all fit in the picture. Feeling sooo sick and starving and got no idea what to have. Can I be bothered to make a fish finger sandwich? I wish I had a chef and waitress tonight!

Wow, i just realized we already have June Mommys over in 2nd tri. :)
Congrats and welcome ladies. Cant believe your all over here already. :hugs:

Thank you, I guess that means you will be in 3rd tri soon! xxx

Yup im moving on over soon. But will probably still spend a lot of time in 2nd tri Lol :)

Morning sisters!

I'm sorry Linn but you made me laugh again - it's a mushroom?? I did wonder why they made a cutter in such a shape. :lol:

Feeling okay today! :) xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"