******june babies******

And by the way I think it is lovely to have some time on your own before LO arrives, I was very very impatient as I went 16 days overdue but when she was there I was glad I did have that time to myself.

I have a bit of leave. That might be good for me to go down to working 2 or 3 days a week. That might make it a lot easier. Do you get an idea when your baby's ready to come out before hand? I wouldn't want my water's breaking at work. Lol. I might give them a heart attack - the office is open plan so there would be a 100 or so people there.

I forgot to mention that in March I will be working from home 1 day per week (on Thursdays, my only day without clinics). Looking forward to that!!!

All your products are gorgeous! DH is in charge of product selection, I have delegated alot because I am struggling with time to read reviews etc and he enjoys doing all that stuff. But we are waiting until we get the nursery painted and carpeted before we start buying though because I dont want things all over the house it will drive me mad until we are able to put everything in the nursery! God knows how I'll cope when baby arrives because I hate mess!

Congrats Moongirl on being viable are you the first of us to get there? And Kirsty congrats on team pink x

I'm so tired tonight wont be around long I'm yawning as I'm typing.... Roll on March for you CJ!

Yeah Lili..............Happy V day hun!!!

23 weeks for me............WOOHOO!!

DramaQueen.............yes some peoples water does just break and then go into labour as a result, mine went at home with DD1 and went in hosp with dd2, but with dd1 i was already having heavy contractions. I know a few people who's waters just broke whilst they were aout and about xxxxx

1 more month CJ for your Thursdays from home..............it will do you good xx

Love to all xxxxxxxxxxxxx

ugh its 5am and I have my glucose test at 830. I am nervious I cant sleep and I have really bad heartburn...

Yay Lili :happydance: congrats on 23 weeks Emma xx

We all must be too busy to post atm!

Hope you're all well, I'm surfing while I eat my lunch and then out all afternoon with a client.

Mxx

Hi everybody! I been out to play group this morning, now my pelvis is killing me :( I texted OH if he can pick us up as he didn't start work until 12 today... but of course he was still asleep when I got home! He did say I could have a lie in at the weekend, so we shall wait and see.

I need to do my kitchen and some laundry now, hope to chat with you all this afternoon.

Congrats Lili and Emma.

My baby is so active all the time, it's unbelievable.. like I never stop feeling it move around! I will do a bump pic in an hour when DD is asleep, would anyone else like to share one?

:hi: sorry ive been MIA this weekend. we popped to my parents on fri. hubby and dad went to a beer festival on sat and had a fab time, hubby was very merry lol. then o suday we had our car broken into. they smashed the tailgate window in. and the insurance couldnt get the window replaced till mon. gggrrrr. then 3 hours later they phoned and said it wouldnt be till wed!!!! so we then had to faff around and get it sorted thro the other company the insurance use. get a refund from the first company and finally at 11.45pm we had it fixed. but.... in the process they broke off the rear wiper, so i now waiting for a new wiper arm to be fitted. can i have a hissy fit now please???? lol

so thats my moan over with....whats new??

Lilli happy V day!!! xxxxxxx

Yay for V day to you Lili and all the other June 1st babies! Can't wait to join you next Monday!
Congrats on 23 weeks Emma and Trinity.

Linn, so sorry hun that you're having this much pain! My LO is also moving around so much lately...

Still sick, didn't sleep again last night, as I'm too congested to lie down :-( I feel awful... Had my OB apt this morning, everything is on target. Next apt is March 2nd, and I'll have the glucose challenge test then for gestational diabetes.

Linn, I took a bump pic at the hotel last night, will post it when I get home this afternoon. Will aim for an earlier train as I have a lot to do at home. We haven't been able to do laundry for 2 weeks because the contractor has it unplugged to build the new laundry room, hopefully that'll be all reconnected when I get home... I also want to wash our 12 reusable diapers that I bought, and all the baby clothes we have so far :cloud9:

I leave for my northern outreach clinic tomorrow afternoon, hence the urgency to get laundry done as I'm only returning Friday evening, and DH's entire family is coming on Saturday... Don't want to have to deal with house chores while they're here!

Linn, which brand of diapers is it that you swear by? Planning on using disposables until baby reaches 8 lbs, at which point we'll start with the reusable, organic ones we've bought...

E&L, poor you hun, as if you need this added stress right now!!!! I hope everything gets settled fast now...

Linn, which brand of diapers is it that you swear by? Planning on using disposables until baby reaches 8 lbs, at which point we'll start with the reusable, organic ones we've bought...

CJ I swear by pampers! The huggies were leaking for us and ruined a load of bodysuits.

You are so busy all the time CJ, if you are still ill and can't sleep you need to take some time off work!

After doing a lot of sitting on the sofa I feel a lot better.

Hehehe :) I'm actually working but also doing a lot of sitting on the sofa! And eating some crunchy nut!

I booked my 4d sccccaaannn and I CANNOT WAIT!!

So when is the scan?

Why will my DD not fall asleep? :(

I just had loooaaads of chocolate biscuits, too many! And I want more :)

3 weeks today... so 27 weeks :)

You know what! Sometimes I eat and it makes me more hungry! How does that work? I will have to go and make something else now, but I dunno what I feel like.

On another note, I think my boobs might explode some time today.

yeah I just had to get loads more biscuits! I really need to hide the box now!!

CJ i am the same as Linn i swear by pampers nappies!!! I have heard though that Pampers are best for girls and that Huggies are best for boys?? Not sure how true this is though as obviously am lacking the the whole willies in nappies!!! But this is what i heard xxxxxxxx

Thanks Linn, I have Pampers Swaddlers New Baby (Size 1) on our registry :) Hope this will last until Zoë is 8 lbs, what do you think?

I know I should take time off, but it's hard when there is no one else here to see the patients if I don't come... I'm the only adult geneticist, so there is no flexibility. I'm sleepy already and it's only 10AM...

Lili, when is your 4D U/S? So exciting!!!

My fundal height was 22 cm, so pretty close to bang on for 23 weeks done! Zoë is kicking me now on the upper right side :baby: Better than in the lady bits for sure!!! :haha:

On another note, I think my boobs might explode some time today.

Lollllllll too funny! I'm up to an E cup so I know what you mean (started out a C cup!) Did you notice if you had any leakage yet? I think I have a bit, seems early though no? Any input Emma/Linn?

Holy cow early June girls, we're almost in the 3rd tri!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->