******june babies******

CJ I got none, I had it at 28 weeks with DD CJ but only ever one my right side, the left one never leaked and I still fed her for a few weeks.

Yeah I got pampers size 1 and 2, I think size 2 is from 6.5 lbs and I used those with DD pretty soon as it's horrible when they leak lol. So I would probably get a bit of both until she is 8 lbs. That was my original plan when I got my reusable nappies and then I never used them :dohh:

I'm getting kicks everwhere now, I love it :)

I will get some size 1 and size 2. My girls used size 1 for about 6weeks and then went to size 2..................Depends how big your baby is though CJ. xx
My boobs never leaked with pregnancy, only when they were born and then i used loads of breast pads (i bf so leaked alot) xx

Holy cow early June girls, we're almost in the 3rd tri!!!

Yay!!!! BTW, had Zoë been a boy, he would be named Alexandre too :)

Haha really? I guess it is a popular Quebecois name, eh? It's my OH's middle name! Zoë is such a cute name for a girl!

Not only Québécois, I'm Franco-Ontarian and it is popular here as well!
Thanks, we're really in love with the name Zoë, and are thinking of calling her Zoëlle which can give the nick-name Zoë too so it's win-win :winkwink:

I think I have a little CJ! But only from my left boob! :lol:

If it starts properly I might feel like a cow! I have already stocked up on breast pads anyway! :haha:

Your fundal height is good. I have a midwife appointment next week and I want to get measured! I was worried I might be small but maybe not if you are on target :) :) xxx

Lili, I think your fundal height will be appropriate based on your photos!

I think only my left boob is leaking a bit as well, noticed a bit of dry white stuff on my black bra the other day. Good idea to stock up on breast pads now, just in case! I know what you mean though, when I notice that a part of me was like "oh geez, already feel like a cow and baby not even here yet!" but I am still determined to breastfeed, knock on wood that it'll work!

hello again ladies I am finnally back online I ended up having to buy a new computer
the mother board went out in the old one 2 days after warrenty went out :( so I now have a brand new one.

I will never be able to catch up with all the posts since I was off so I am not going to try I will just pick up from here. I hope every one is doing well

I have been doing great and my boy is doing good too, he is so active we can see him kicking now. we are going to name him Jacob.

CJ are you feeling any better? Hugs

No, I'm worse... Thanks for asking though :) Will try to leave early today...

Sweetniss welcome back and congrats on the name picking! I love the name Jacob :)

Congrats Beasley on pink bump!!

So here is my 23 week bump!

Attachments

• 23_weeks_600x439.jpg
    23_weeks_600x439.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 4
CJ I hope you will finish early, you need to rest more :)

Is anyone else feeling generally 'rough'? The past 2/3 days I've had little appetite, woken up a couple of times feeling like I'm gonna throw up, heartburn is back at times and I am SO knackered..... Could it be that Te Bean is having a growth spurt do you think? Her movements have reduced in strength - I seem to be getting them regularly, but they're all quite a bit smaller...It's almost like she's sleepy, but she still wants to be moving around. I've also had a lot of weird pains, which I've put down to stretching...

ALSO I think I have a blocked milk duct, I didn't think it was particularly likely during pregnancy, but we found a link that said that's what a lot of the lumps that preggie ladies get in their breasts could be put down to (among other things).... My right boob has always been the one to leak most and it hasn't leaked at all for a good while...I now have like a lump underneath one side of my nipple... TMI....I've tried massaging it in the shower etc, last night it seemed to break down a bit, but it's still there.... =/ Has anyone encountered this problem?

Thought I'd ask you ladies instead of starting a whole new thread!!!

xx

sorry not experienced any of your problems, I only get a horrible pain in my pelvis every time I walked somewhere... your baby has probably turned around mine does this all the time, so the kicks feel less strong when she is facing your back not your belly IYKWIM.

Regarding the blocked milk duct I would speak to a doctor. I had mastitis when I was feeding DD (don't think it's the same) but all I can tell you is that it was extremely painfull, not sure if it's the same with blocked milk duct!
Lots of womens boobs don't leak at all during pregnancy, it was only ever the right one that leaked for me!

sorry not experienced any of your problems, I only get a horrible pain in my pelvis every time I walked somewhere... your baby has probably turned around mine does this all the time, so the kicks feel less strong when she is facing your back not your belly IYKWIM.

Regarding the blocked milk duct I would speak to a doctor. I had mastitis when I was feeding DD (don't think it's the same) but all I can tell you is that it was extremely painfull, not sure if it's the same with blocked milk duct!
Lots of womens boobs don't leak at all during pregnancy, it was only ever the right one that leaked for me!

That is a possibility...though I still see the little jabs outward that I think is a foot or hand, I guess if she's kicking backwards though I'd still see that, it just wouldn't be as hard...? I dunno, it's just weird! I started to get worried because she'd been pretty quiet one day, so got DH to talk to her that night and he lay his head on my stomach and got kicked 3 times in the ear :lol: I wouldn't have said she had turned around, but it certainly is possible of course... =/ Maybe it's just because I haven't been eating properly the past couple of days? If I have no energy, she won't have much.... :( Blah. I'll see how it goes, it's just unlike her. I still get the odd strong bump, but not has hard as usual... =/

It's just another thing that's unusual for me, my right has been leaking at least a couple of times a week for several weeks now. (I thought mastitis was when it got infected?) It's not really feeling hot and swollen and it's only started to become a bit sore over the past 24-48 hours...I said to DH last night I wasn't sure if I should be worried about it; we have a regular appointment on Monday though, so I shall have to ask then...I just don't want to leave it and it get worse :dohh: It just makes my nipple look a really weird shape... I was just wondering if anyone else had had or heard of a blocked duct during pregnancy like this...Or if it could be something else? Maybe the little glands on my nip getting blocked?

Sorry, I'm thinking out loud, lol! Any suggestions appreciated!

xx

Ahh CJ i hope you get to leave early and get some rest. It's not nice feeling unwell x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->