******june babies******

nightkd, if you got mastitis it is very painfull, seriously I thought I was going to die! I also had a temp of 40'C and it was horrendous all I could do was lie in bed and not move and that lasted for 2-3 days. Oh and since getting pregnant my nipples look weird too, guess it's normal as it was the same with my DD unfortunetely! Your baby could have still changed position I can see movement from the outside but it could be anything hun, legs, arms, elbows knees! I think it's hard to tell what exactly it is. You should eat more but that is mainly for your own benefit your baby will take what it needs it is your body that will be damaged if you don't eat well, you would have to starve yourself for quite a bit more than a couple of days until it would affect the baby.

nightkd, if you got mastitis it is very painfull, seriously I thought I was going to die! I also had a temp of 40'C and it was horrendous all I could do was lie in bed and not move and that lasted for 2-3 days. Oh and since getting pregnant my nipples look weird too, guess it's normal as it was the same with my DD unfortunetely! Your baby could have still changed position I can see movement from the outside but it could be anything hun, legs, arms, elbows knees! I think it's hard to tell what exactly it is. You should eat more but that is mainly for your own benefit your baby will take what it needs it is your body that will be damaged if you don't eat well, you would have to starve yourself for quite a bit more than a couple of days until it would affect the baby.

Yeah, I know I don't have that. Just wondering if it is likely that it's a blocked milk duct, or something else... :shrug: I'll keep trying compresses and massage to see if it moves along, whatever it is and just ask the Dr on Monday.

My nipples have changed since being pregnant, but this is literally a hard (though not solid) lump pushing up one side of my nipple.

Haha! I can usually tell for sure when it's a foot or something else though and, like when DH was getting kicked in the side of the head :lol: that felt very definitely like a foot! Then the rest of the time (the past 2/3 days) it just feels dulled... She does move around a lot, so I guess she could be discovering her ability to roll more...Maybe giving DH a good boot to the head, then rolling back over to go to sleep! I've always preferred facing the 'wall' :lol: It's just weird for her.

I actually think I might need to start taking some extra iron tablets, it's not just the lack of eating properly the past couple of days, I've been feeling weak and lethargic for a while with little explanation (of course there is a baby growing inside me :lol:) but it's come on all of a sudden and I'm not taking any decent supplements atm, so she could already have drained my best resources, lol!! Or my wonderful UTI could be draining my body too...she does seem to get a little more active when I take my antibiotics.... Again, thinking out loud. There are a lot of little things that coincide with her change in movements, so it could be any number of things... I just don't like change!! :lol:

Thanks for the help. :)

xx

OMG the joys of mastitis hey Linn......................MY god i would rather give birth over and over again than have that!!! The pain was unbelievable!!!

Love the scan pic sweetniss.................CUTE!!!

How odd.................Our boys name is Jacob (Jake) same as Sweetniss and our girls is Leila same as Lili..................he he

yeah Emma it is sooooo painfull, I stopped feeding her when I got it :( After a couple of weeks I wished I hadn't, but the pain was so bad I would not let nothing and noone near my boobs. I didn't pump any milk and didn't touch them and I know that made it worse but it did hurt more than the contractions I agree!

Nightkd I'm sure your baby is fine, it is still so early. I must say I could never tell what parts of my DD I was feeling even when I was 42 weeks, did look like lots of feet sticking out but I couldn't tell for sure, could have been knees as well. Just tell your doctor on Monday, just thought maybe those blocked milk ducts can lead to mastitis? But I am really no expert when it comes to feeding so best to ask the doctor!

Awesome pic sweetniss, congrats!!!

Here is my 23 week bump pic, not in PJs this time!

Going to bed early tonight after packing for my 2.5 day trip...
Will check in tomorrow!

Attachments

• 23weeks.jpg
    23weeks.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 7
So today was an interesting day had to go into the hospital for an ultrasound on my kidneys and gallbladder and found out that i have a major accumulation of gallstones But i found out what the baby is! Sign me up for team pink... ITS A GIRL!!!:cloud9:

Congrats Beasley & Second Chance on team pink!

Sweetiniss, great scan pic, welcome back! Linn & CJ loving the bumps, will post mine on Monday when i do a 23 week one!

Nightkd sorry I cant help but that sounds awful.

Did anyone watch one born every minute last night? That poor little baby boy I hope they sorted him out, I have been thinking aobut him.

I wont be around much the next few days so I'll check in when I can.

EDIT: I've just noticed I've moved up a box on my ticker - YAY!!!!!!

Mxx

Linn....................I don't think your bump has got any bigger?? I still have bump envy.............however i am pleased to say i do have a noticable bump now!! First time EVER.......so very pleased.............will pop a pic on in a bit xxx

CJ...........you have such a "stereo-type" girl bump!!! I love it, it is growing well xxx

Team PINK is sooooooooooooo in the lead now xxx

Emma not sure about my bump, it's big enough for now, my maternity tops are getting short but when I tried on size 12 today it was still too big so very happy still size 10 for me :)

I watched it Delilah, looked like the boy was born with a omphalocele? You mean that one, I take it. Sure he will be fine, they will show him next week by the looks of it :)

I can't believe I watched that women in labour it scared me so much now, esp cause I suddenly remembered how bad it really was. I'm so having any pain relief again!

Linn, maybe just what you were wearing then hun!! I have had an eventful morning so far as those on fb will know!!!
Linn i am having pain relief tooooooooooo OOOOOOH YEAH!!! Megan i ended up with epidural after 2 days labour but Abi i just had gas and air and OH MY GOD!!!!! Nope not again!!!! xxxx I am demanding drugs this time xx

Emma I had any pain relief there was :p In the end I got a spinal ready for a C sec but she was born by forceps and must say that spinal was fab... much better than epidural, I actually didn't feel anything but unfortunetely it didn't last for more than an hour so it wore off just in time for the manual placenta removal :(
I'd love not to have anything but I'm not a hero, I was in so much pain I thought I was dying even with the pain relief!

spianals are the best.....and i get another one this time round whoop whoop. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->