******june babies******

. I hate no being able to play as much with my DD, she keeps wanting me to play football with her, bless her!

Yay for football playing girls! My niece plays for 2 local under 15 teams - I'm hoping for big things from her lol!

my DD is only 2.5 years old but she loves it, she got a little soft one she will play with it for ages in her bedroom!

How is everybody doing this morning? I slept until 9 and now I'm going to have a bath with DD, then housework, lunch and play group so I won't be back til the afternoon. Hope you will all have a lovely day!!

Morning all!!
DD1 school is shut today............think the heating has broken!! It is lovely as DD2 is at nursery this morning, so i get her all to myself!
I have to have the GTT test............only because my grandad has diabetes!! Over here they do it differently though, they do it at 28weeks...................You have to fast (no drink) from midnight, then they take your blood at 9am, you then have to drink a bottle (small) of Lucuzade and they test your blood again 2 hrs later!! That is it. I was always ok, so am not worried at all...............Just routine x

4am here and havent been to bed. Oh has a job interview 2 hours away at 3 this evening and we just arnt sleepy... I think the mommy instinct has kicked in, I have packed our lunch bag for the drive so we dont have to spend $20.00 on just food. LOL... we have to start the day in 4 hours.. Hes gotta get a haircut, print off directions to the place, get bottled waters and I need to pack an overnight bag incase the weather gets yucky. Its supposed to snow, and here when it snows nobody knows how to drive in it.

EDIT: does anyone know of any websites that teach baby signing?

Hi there!

Gosh i miss one day and you're all talking scary 3rd tri labour things :winkwink: What's a spinal??

CJ hope the antibiotics kick in quick and you start to feel better :hugs:

Trinity - good luck to your hubby for his interview, fingers crossed! Oh and how did you cat get on???

xx

Hi there!

Trinity - good luck to your hubby for his interview, fingers crossed! Oh and how did you cat get on???

xx

Well I guess my cat isnt having her babies soon... Her belly is really hard and shes antsy. I think she is waiting on us to leave the house so she can be alone.

Hi girls, I'm away until tomorrow night working but sat in a cafe with beautiful blue skies drinking decaf coffee watching the world go by! My next meeting is at midday so I have a rare chance to do nothing for an hour! Then I go from my meeting to lunch which will be nice, not sure where I am being taken yet but I am starving already!

CJ hope those antibiotics work soon - I have been very lucky with pregancy symtoms full stop - no sickness, heartburn, nausea etc - however, I have still to feel my baby, I am getting VERY impatient to experience what you have all been having for weeks now! Grrrrr!

Linn, my pelvis hurst sometimes too, it can be restrictive but yours sounds worse than mine - and yes I did mean that little boy. From reading all your posts about labour the spinal sounds great! But I will look into all this nearer the time, I have a scan at 35 weeks to see if my placenta has moved up - may not have any choice but elective C-Section.

Trinty how exciting for your cat, I hope you come back to a litter of healthy kittens and that your trip is successful for your hubby.

Have a great day everyone. Mxx

I'm here again when I should be doing the dishes, hmmmmhh just had a lovely lunch of fried potatoes (German dish), becon and eggs :)

A spinal is an anesthetic in the spine makes you numb/paralysed from the waste down but I think you can't always have one, I think unlike an epidural they can't top it up so it only works for a certain amount of time... and I guess you would need an anesthetist to be available at the right time to do it for you. After I refused to push (same as that women from the programme that everyone was complaining about on the boards) I had to wait 20 mins until I could be prepped for theatre but my baby was not in distress her heartrate was fine and only dipped once when I went to lay on my side as soon as i was on my back she was fine :) So then I had my spinal so at least I didn't feel her come out at all, I did push for hrs prior to that and had them top up my epidural all the time but I could still feel it then! So anyone who gets offered a spinal I would always choose that over the epidural my epidural was only working on one side! So one of my legs was floppy and the other wasn't and I still felt the labour pain on one side as well which didn't make a difference to how it was before and I also had pethidine, diamorphine, codein and gas and air... mind I was in labour for a long time!!

You can all do it ladies, and noone needs to feel bad for taking any of the pain relief, they do monitor baby and do a section if it gets stressed! Before I went into hospital I wanted nothing but gas and air but have learned it is not easy to plan these things and hard to imagine how painfull it really is, I was begging them for drugs!

Trinity good luck for hubby to get that job, I nearly always make pack lunch when we go somewhere for the day as I don't always want to go to McDonalds and the likes, ok I do want to go there but since having my DD I try not to and she doesn't like chips so there is nothing much for her to eat.

Delilah my pelvis has got a lot worse only now in the last week or so, I might cancel that cookery class I go to on a Thursday with DD as I can't walk to that place every day and she loves loves loves the Friday group so I'd rather go there instead! Will ask my midwife about it tomorrow. You should speak to yours as well and maybe start the physio before it gets any worse.

Hey I need some advice... I think my OH is talking to someone else. Recently he put all his statuses to single and updated daiting websites... I only know about the daiting sites becasue I went to delete my profile bk I was getting emails from them... Well tonight he was on his laptop for 8 hours on yahoo with someone and everytime I walked by he would close messanger... He recently found out his ex wife is daiting someone and he slipped and told me that he though they might be getting back together..... He has been very sneeky for the past few weeks, my grandmother will send me money to buy things I need well 90% of it will go to putting gas in HIS car and not mine even though I have dr apts I have to go to. Also I was awake and he decided to go to bed and wanted to me come lay with him so i wouldnt be on the computer. AND he set his computer to where it has an alarm on it when you boot it up and its totally password protected... Nothing says you have something to hide like an alarm and passwords... I just dont trust him... He hasnt told his family im pregnant and he said he isnt going to... :cry::cry::cry:

oh trinity. huge hugs for you hun. why are you with someone you dont trust hunny? and why is he not thrilled to be shouting from the rooftops that you are pregnant with his child??

hi just had scan this morning and looks like i am on team pink hope everyone is well xx

Hey I need some advice... I think my OH is talking to someone else. Recently he put all his statuses to single and updated daiting websites... I only know about the daiting sites becasue I went to delete my profile bk I was getting emails from them... Well tonight he was on his laptop for 8 hours on yahoo with someone and everytime I walked by he would close messanger... He recently found out his ex wife is daiting someone and he slipped and told me that he though they might be getting back together..... He has been very sneeky for the past few weeks, my grandmother will send me money to buy things I need well 90% of it will go to putting gas in HIS car and not mine even though I have dr apts I have to go to. Also I was awake and he decided to go to bed and wanted to me come lay with him so i wouldnt be on the computer. AND he set his computer to where it has an alarm on it when you boot it up and its totally password protected... Nothing says you have something to hide like an alarm and passwords... I just dont trust him... He hasnt told his family im pregnant and he said he isnt going to... :cry::cry::cry:

Oh sweetie i am so sorry that this is happening to you? Can you sit him down and talk about it?? Hopefully its nothing serious at all!

hes not excited becasue hes got 4 other kids.... he seems so un interested in our daughter...

Trinity.................I know this sounds harsh and i apologise if it hurts, but a relationship is mainly based on trust and if either of you doesn't trust the other one then, either you have to do some major talking.................or just face facts hun!
I hope you sort it out babe i really do. But you need to talk to him and sort it out, it is unfair that he seems uninterested in your lo, i am sure he won't be once it is born, but that is a long time away!

Love to you xx

Thanks Linn - I will see how I go. Let me know what your midwife says.

Trinity, sounds awful honey. Do you mean he thought HE might get back with is ex wife or that the guy she was seeing might get back with her? If him then I'm appalled and feel for you so much. I dont know what advice to give to be honest, I am not good in situations like this and tend to speak first and think later.... I know that he shouldnt be making you feel like this right now - maybe (and this isnt an excuse) but maybe he is trying escapism as a strategy to live in a fantasy life - if he isnt working and money is tight, this could be all it is - he likes to talk to other people to pretend things are different? I say again that this is not an excuse but I have a member of staff who behaves in a similar way but also lies alot about stupid things.

Jess, congrats on team pink xx

Marie xx

Happy Viability Day to my Alexandre!

June babies will be celebrating their V-days this month! :kiss:

Trinity, sounds awful honey. Do you mean he thought HE might get back with is ex wife or that the guy she was seeing might get back with her?

Marie xx

My oh might thought he might get back with his ex wife....

Trinity, sounds awful honey. Do you mean he thought HE might get back with is ex wife or that the guy she was seeing might get back with her?

Marie xx

My oh might thought he might get back with his ex wife....

Oh hun................Just sounds awful hun xxxx We are all here as support for you, just hope you can talk things through and they get better xxx :hugs:

Trinity I don't have much time now, but I wanted to say leave while you still can, he sounds horrible seems like he is using you for money too. I would leave and let him cope on his own.

I hope I do not offend you, I know it is not easy but he is treating you like sh!t and you're expecting his child, it's out of order!!

I been out all day, will be back later hope you will all still be here :)

Jess Smurf huge congrats on team pink! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->