******june babies******

Awwww CJ :hugs: :hugs:

That sounds a very busy weekend, especially when you have only just got home from your trip. Try not to run about after them all too much! :nope: xxx

D have a nice shopping trip :) Maybe it was your baby yesterday, the first time I felt something I didn't feel anything for days afterwards, then all of a sudden they get more regular. Hang in there.. once you start to feel him you will appreciate it so much more because you have waited so long :hugs: :hugs:

Thanks Lili, I'm just feeling sorry for myself, wish I could curl up in a ball and hide under my bed... It's not that I don't like them, I'm just frustrated that everyone feels that I'm well enough to play hostess when I'm not :-(

I want to start buying stuff for baby too!!! But in Canada we have baby showers where people buy us gifts based on a registry, so I have to wait until the last weekend of March when my shower is being hosted in Ottawa by my mother, to see what I didn't receive and go buy the rest... While it's nice to get gifts, I also like to be prepared... My registries are created (one for the reusable diapers and organic baby products, and the other for all the accessories one needs...) and I keep looking at them in anticipation :) Have fun shopping girls, I'll live through you for now!!!

I dont know how much more I can take between the heartburn all the time and the nose bleeds... I feel like im back in first tri with being sleepy all the time... Not to mention my Oh hasnt talked to me in 2 days... and we live together... He apparently has some other chick hes talking to online at night while im sleeping

Oh Trinity I'm so sorry to hear OH is being such a jerk... I agree with the other girls, if I were you I'd boot him out, plain and simple... Pregnancy is hard enough without some idiot leaching off you and providing no support...
:hugs:

I still feel as crappy as I did in first trimester. Vomited 6 times again today as I forgot a dose of my diclectin again... For the reflux, just started taking ranitidine to help decrease the acid production (safe in pregnancy) and finally the reflux is not waking me up at night... Try humidifying your air (if you don't have a humidifier, just place a bucket of water in your room, it'll evaporate and still provide some relief) for the nosebleeds - this trick has helped me somewhat.

Hope you get your nap CJ and the weekend isnt too tiring. Paul has almost finished sanding and filling the walls so we should be able to paint soon! Lili I hope so it seems like forever I think because all of you have had movement for so long!

I've had a love afternoon just pottering around and had lunch and then had a coffee and just people watched, didnt get half of what is on my list, going to the grocery store now!

We've got friends round for dinner but I am ready - making mustard chicken with boiled rice and sticky toffee pudding for dessert so I will start cooking about 6pm.

Mxx

hello ladies.
sorry you are feeling rough CJ and Trinity. :hugs: for you both.

D, BURY!!!!! i sooo love that place esp the market, havent been there in yonks.

well our day was spent moving DD2 into the bigger room ready to share with butterbean and moving the spare bed into her old room. it only just fit lol.
so now i have loads of room in the new room to get the crib put up and start collecting all of butterbeans bits together. down side tho i found out that the radiator in that room is very very slowly leaking, will have to call the repair people out to sort that.

made a fab pie for dinner, a true boot filler lol. well i had to reward hubby for his efforts didnt i??

does anyone have plans for tomorrow? we really havent got the pennies after the car got broken into and no babysitter to go out. so im gonna cook a really nice roast chicken and trimmings ad we will have a family valentines dinner all together.

oh yeh i forgot it was our living together anniversary yesterday. 10 years!! time flies.

Congrats on 10 years E&L!!!!
Plans for tomorrow: make sure our niece and nephews don't destroy our house and entertain 7 additional adults :)
Off to buy the stuff for the new washroom now. May make me feel better, I love decorating and spending money!
Will check in later, have fun shopping D!

Hi, can you update the list. We found out we're having a lovely little girl today!!! x

CJ and Trinity
I'm so sorry to hear you are having a hard time.

Trinity you really need to think about you, pregnancy is a very tough time and to be treated like that is disgusting!!!

I have had such a lazy day today! I have done nothing! And we had pizza for tea. My kids thought it was great.

Hi all

sorry not been on for a while, am being generally crap at keeping up on here!!

Hope everyone is ok. Exciting that we are reaching or have reached 24 weeks!!

:hugs: to all

xx

Delilah it is normal in the beginning not to feel baby all the time, he is just hiding behind your placenta, you said it was low lying, most of the time I feel my baby it's at the bottom of the belly, only for 1-2 weeks I have been getting movement higher up occasionally. My baby is also transverse at the moment. With DD I first felt her at 21 weeks I think and then not every day until I was 24-25 weeks. This time I keep being amazed how much I can already feel with the placenta at the back.

Let me know if you made the cake!

CJ sounds like a busy weekend, I can understand you need a rest!

E&Ls mummy, that pie sounds lovely. I made some earlier this week too. No plans for tomorrow, just have a nice day with our DD. Today we took her to the shop and got some toys and tomorrow we will be playing more with her! It is OH bday on Tuesday so I will be baking all day, cakes to go work on Monday and then for Tuesday for anyone who comes to visit!

Lili, how are you? You going to the wedding?

I'm sorry I wasn't here much today, been a busy day, had a lie in as DD didn't wake up until 9.30, I was already panicking as she had been asleep since 8pm! Then went shopping and when I came home I did lots of cooking and made cup cakes with pink glitter with DD :) Now I'm in so much pain, my back is killing me :(

im trying to find t-shirts for my girls for when butterbean turns up. DD1 needs "i'm the BIG BIG sister" and DD2 needs "i'm the LITTLE BIG sister" and im having a nightmare trying to find ones on ebay i like the look of or that are a suitable price.

anyone ever used somewhere or knows anyone who makes things like this???

Morning ladies! Had the strangest experience last night, I woke up about 3:30am aching and moved onto my back. I looked at my belly and there was a huge lump sticking out just to the side of my belly button which then wiggled away! Was very strange seeing titch sticking out like that!

Went to visit all the family yesterday and everyone said how huge I look. I'm usually very slim and DH says that's probably why I look big but I can't help but think what I'm going to be like in less than 4 months!

Hope you're all ok :)

Jo

Bump pictures Littlepne!

I'm already huge too, keep wondering how big I'm going to get before I have baby :)

Haha will post one later on!

I keep looking at the scan picture to see if I can see another baby hiding in there lol

My bump has had a little growth spurt too! It's quite amazing! I think I look pregnant now, even to strangers :) :)

Linn I didn't go, I intended to but I had a bath and tried so hard not to get all my dressings wet but it didn't work! So then they were soaked through and I had to take them all off and do new ones, then it was so sore and I couldn't wear a bra or anything under my dress, and I just felt horrible :( But she understands and all my family said it was a lovely day! Thanks for asking xx

I am going to Ikea today for a few things, god I hate that shop lol! I put curtains up in the nursery and it's starting to look so cosy :cloud9: I could sleep in there I love it so much!

I am feeling less kicks lately and more like my whole belly jumping! She really throws her weight around in there and it feels crazy. I can't even imagine how it will feel when she will be about 6lbs heavier or something!! :o

Well done on your V-Day Linn again :)
xxxxxxxx

Ooo, I got a June baby cooking! Roll on June 11th, very excited!

Just popped in to say hi ladies and i hope you are having a lovely valentines day!

Lili I want to see a bump pic of you too and I can't wait to see the pictures of your nursery! I will take a bump pic later :) I'm sorry you didn't go to the wedding :(

I spent all day making 60 cupcakes, and I can't even eat them, OH will take them to work tomorrow as it's his birthday on Tuesday. Later I will make a white chocolate cheesecake and cherry cake. I'm so exhausted already.

Attachments

• cupcakes_600x175.jpg
    cupcakes_600x175.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe