******june babies******

I cannot believe he said this to you, never mind not telling people you are pg. As Emma said, if there is anything we can do to help we're here. You have a miracle growing inside you, dont let him dampen the experience.... :hugs: :hugs:

I agree with the Delilah, if he said to you that he was hoping to get back with his ex wife then he can not possibly make you happy which is what you and your baby deserve. You said you got no money and job at the moment and are being supported by your granma and you are supporting him as well... if I was you I would pack my bags, maybe you can stay with your granma? And tell your OH to make up his mind as to what he really wants. But if he wants you and the baby to be in his life he should treat you with respect. It is seriously disgusting that he actually told you he wanted to get back with his ex! God this makes me so angry and I really do feel bad for you hun, you should be able to enjoy your pregnancy!

Hey I need some advice... I think my OH is talking to someone else. Recently he put all his statuses to single and updated daiting websites... I only know about the daiting sites becasue I went to delete my profile bk I was getting emails from them... Well tonight he was on his laptop for 8 hours on yahoo with someone and everytime I walked by he would close messanger... He recently found out his ex wife is daiting someone and he slipped and told me that he though they might be getting back together..... He has been very sneeky for the past few weeks, my grandmother will send me money to buy things I need well 90% of it will go to putting gas in HIS car and not mine even though I have dr apts I have to go to. Also I was awake and he decided to go to bed and wanted to me come lay with him so i wouldnt be on the computer. AND he set his computer to where it has an alarm on it when you boot it up and its totally password protected... Nothing says you have something to hide like an alarm and passwords... I just dont trust him... He hasnt told his family im pregnant and he said he isnt going to... :cry::cry::cry:

:wacko: Why would he not tell his family about your baby?!! No matter how many kids he's already got, he should be proud!!!

:hugs: I really don't know what to say, you need to think about whether this guy is actually making you happy and if you want to be with him and raise your baby with him. He sounds very disrespectful and I would be extremely upset with his behaviour.

:hugs:

xxx

its hard and scary tho to be pregnant and the possibilty of doing it on your own. i reallly feel for you trinity. xxxxx

Hey everybody, how are you all today? Nobody there?

I been to see my midwife today but it was useless. She measured me I measure 24 cm, then listened to babys heartbeat then checked urine and that was basically it.. I asked her about the pain, she put it in my notes but just said it was normal and to see my GP if it gets so severe that I can't walk anymore! It is bad pain, not unbearable but not great either! And I can't have my form for my HIP grant until 28 weeks now... although I do not really mind, I don't have lots of money but luckily I am not relying on the grant to buy anything I need for the baby!

I got everything I need now, all I now still want to get is that co sleeper cot and I will order that next month! But even if I didn't get that I got a moses basket and normal cot and brand new matresses so all is here. I did buy some clothes and could get more but I am thinking it would be a waste I should save the money and rather do nice things with DD with the money!

Lili how are you hun?

im on a bit of a sad one today. the dad of a little boy my DD1 went to nursery and school with is being repatriated today. its soo sad. RIP Dave. xxxxxxxx

Wow its quiet, sorry to hear that E&L's mummy, I cry every time I see one of our guys come home :growlmad:

Linn, if it gets worse then you will have to go back.

I've got one big job to finish then hoping to leave work by 6 and go home for the weekend! Starting the nursery tomorrow, Paul started scraping walls last night so hoping by Sunday we will be painted at least then have to organise carpets. We never decorated that room after stripping it when we moved in so lots to do.

I need to try and behave with food this weekend too - those of you on FB may know of my nutella incident... *head hung in shame*!

Have a good evening

Marie xx

I think I woke up in the night having BH contractions.... They were cramps below my bellybutton... I didnt go to the ER they werent that bad and only lasted a few minutes... And my phone is out so I cant call my DR to ask.
Also I know my daughter is okay becasue she has been moving none stop today

Yeah i get small bh's as well. Just our bodies letting us know what is to come.............AAARGH xxx
Welcome to all the newbies!! I must say well done PINKS..........There are loads of you xxx

I've had a busy day today, out at meetings and then to the physio. So just wanted to pop in and say have a great weekend all!

:hugs:

Delilah I will go back, as it is gradually getting worse, MW just said it was normal with 2nd or 3rd pregnancies.

I just had a lovely roast chicken dinner and now I'm going to have some white chocolate and lemon cheesecake which I made earlier... hmmmmmmmhh and then a bath with DD before she goes to bed!

Well my plan didnt quite work. Its gone 10pm and I'm still in the office. Going soon I am so hungry and the whole building is deserted.

I think - wait for it - that I may have felt him move!!!! Although I cant be sure because I have been sat in this chair since 7.30am with my belly wedged against the desk so it could just be spasms, will let you know!

Anyway time to make a move so I'll check in tomorrow - Linn your cheesecake sounds divine! I would love that recipe if its easy to send? Paul said he is going to have PBJ sandwiches ready for me when I get home, I'll come back for my computer in the morning because it is in the middle of a big email send...

By the way, I am going for the Fisherprice Rainforest range - the deluxe baby gym and take along swinging chair - do you think I would need the baby bouncer as well or does that do the the same as the swing? https://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/...langId=-1&searchTerms=FISHER-PRICE+RAINFOREST

Night all

Mxx

I bet that was your baby you felt! Hope you're home soon, it's late!

I will send you the recipe, I found it on the internet!

I'm buying those things this week D so I have been having a look around and I wondered the same. I asked Linn and she said the bouncer was more important than the swing.. and her DD much preferred it.

I'm going to get both but will keep the swing at my mums and have the bouncer at home. After looking at them all week, if I was only going to get one I would get the bouncer and leave the swing.

But if you have the space and the ££ then get them both! xxx

hey everyone!

Just wanted to update with my 'flavour'!

I'm due 27th June and had my 20 week scan on Monday. Everything was fantastic and even better than I could have hoped for and we found out we are on team PINK!!!!!!!

So excited to meet our little baby girl in the summer!

X

Congrats Freya

Lili I think I'll get both too.

Dont think it was my baby I felt yesterday, nothing since then. God when will it happen I am 23 weeks on Monday and nothing.... very frustrating I must say.

OK so I'm about to leave work - was in early this morning because I had to leave my machine running with a big email campaign going out - luckily didnt blow my building up - and I am now finished for the weekend! Going to go shopping in Bury and hopefully buy some casual maternity/stretchy trousers and then treat myself to lunch at a greek deli.

Have a great day all.

Mxx

Hi all, just back from the North late last night and no time for a sleep in as DH's entire family (7 adults and 3 children under 3) will arrive this afternoon... Still so much tidying up left to do, contractor done but still many details to complet:-( I need to run to the store to buy the mirror, light fixture, linen closet and accessories for the new washroom downstairs, as well as a new rug for the main entrance since it's destroyed now due to construction.

I'm still sick, didn't sleep well and warned DH I'll be taking a nap this afternoon... Looking forward to everyone being gone and a peaceful weekend next weekend :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->