******june babies******

aw Lilli.....owchie!!

well got another UTI. back onto antibiotics. and im missing the meet today too as i feel like pure ****. counting down the time till hubby is home for lunch so i can have a hug.

oh yeh and preggers brain def kicked in....doc asked me how far on i was and i couldnt for the life of me remember!!! thought i was still 21 weeks :doh:

oh and thanks CJ for the link will have a lookie when my brain is in gear.

D, thanks for you idea too. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh bloody hell :( I know how awful UTI's are!! Feel sorry for you, but at least you are on the antibiotics now and hopefully you will feel better soon.

I'm sure my bladder is squashed to the size of a pea already I can't imagine having a UTI as well right now :( xxx

Hello all, how is everyone? I have had a pretty stressful morning. I went into Calebs room this morning and found him sitting in his cot with his PJ bottoms and nappie off covered head to toe in poop!! It was awful i had to try so hard not to vomit. Had to throw him straight into the bath and boil wash all his bedding!

I got a really bad cold again... :( I woke up and I'm just hurting, my throat is so sore so and got such a headache just waiting for the coughing and runny nose now!

Emma isn't your DD already over 5?

OMG I gotta get up and make food and sort my house I got no energy! Wish I had a maid and a chef :)

Ooooh 3boys how horrid!!! I can't believe i am going to go back to buying nappies again..........seems ages ago now!! DD2 has been out of them since August (night and day), just seems so long ago!! I also can not believe she will be 3yrs in 2 weeks!! My baby grew up!!

CJ.............I have ordered from that website...............got my girls some sister T-Shirts...........Thankyou xxx

Yes i mean 5 and under.................... Mine are 5 and 2................hers are 5,4 and 2 xx

Emma they got a fab little sister tshirt at next, you can get that if it's another girl :)

Morning girls. Emma I cannot imagine having so many children to look after!

E&L & Linn, hope you both feel better soon - hate being ill.

I'm going to aqua natal tonight, going to try it out and see if I like it.

Other than that no news. Hope your scan goes ok NightKD, sure it will.

I am 23 weeks today. CJ happy V-DAY :happydance:

Marie x

hehe. that site is fab!!! thank you so much CJ!!!! mwah!

look at this girlies lol
https://www.cafepress.co.uk/+oops_big_sister_infanttoddler_tshirt,288987837

and this is what im gonna order....its exactly what i wanted.

https://www.cafepress.co.uk/+little_big_sister_infanttoddler_tshirt,310233463
https://www.cafepress.co.uk/+biggest_sister_kids_light_ts,310233139

E&L....................i am going to get those as well for my girls xxx

Ooooh 3boys how horrid!!! I can't believe i am going to go back to buying nappies again..........seems ages ago now!! DD2 has been out of them since August (night and day), just seems so long ago!! I also can not believe she will be 3yrs in 2 weeks!! My baby grew up!!

Yeah Ryan and Evan have been out of nappies for a while now. Ryan was 5 last week, Evan will be 4 friday week. But Caleb is still in them, he will be 1 on Sunday, so i'm definitely not out of practice when it comes to nappies and after this baby i hope i never have to buy a packet again! lol

Hiya, I haven't been around for a while as been moving house, soooo nice to be back though!! Feel lost without the net and BnB lol I had my 20 weeks scan on the 1st of Feb and im on Team BLUE!!! Again hehe Can't wait!! xxx

E&L....................i am going to get those as well for my girls xxx

:thumbup:great minds......

they are fab just need to wait for payday now.

still feel like poo. im utterly shattered and cant wait for hubby to get home and i can jump in the shower, put my pj's on and chill.

Happy 24 weeks to me!!! Can't believe I'm starting week 25 tomorrow already...

Anyone else finding their nipples dry and peeling? Mine are started to, can't imagine what they'll look like once I start breast feeding! My friend who has a 5 month old highly recommends Lansinoh nipple cream, which apparently I can find at the drug store and is all natural so you can keep using it while breast feeding!

She also highly recommended the book "The Baby Whisperer", which I happen to already have ordered yesterday. Using the techniques and advice from this book, they went from a colicky baby to one who sleeps 13 hours per night in the span of a couple of weeks...

E&L and Emma: so glad you like the website!!! DH found loads, here's what he's ordering for me.
https://www.cafepress.ca/+anderhage_maternity_dark_ts_loading,306409965
https://www.cafepress.ca/+geek_incubator_jr_jersey_tshirt,118027491

Can you tell he's a computer geek? LOL

Linn and E&L: I sympathize, it SUCKS being sick!!! Linn, paracetamol really helped with my sore throat, and you're allowed to take some cold medication which is what got me through my sinusitus and strep throat... Just double check with the pharmacist! I'm actually feeling better, the antibiotics have kicked in and I slept now for 2 nights in a row.

Good luck nightkd with your ultrasound today!

Lili, hope you're healing FAST :hugs:

Well, the troops have left and I have a whole house to tidy up. Hope everyone is having a great Monday, I'm so happy today is a stat holiday, at least I have a day off before returning to work after the madness that was this last week!

CJ i love the tops your OH is buying xx
I used something called Kamilosan for my nipples when i was breast feeding, it is fairly sticky stuff but really helped me................OOOOOOH and Happy VDay CJ xxx (that rhymes).

CJ they are useless here, everything there is for colds and sore throat they do not recommend when pregnant! Unless you tell me the active ingredient of the stuff you took, I won't be able to take anything as the pharmacists just say not when pregnant! Shame really as all medicines are free for pregnant women when the doctor prescribes them. You must be glad they left, your OH should do some of the cleaning, you also have a full time job and need a rest when you're off work!!

I gotta make more cakes later but then I'm not going to bake anything for a week or too! At least OH already rang from work to tell me his colleagues loved the cakes :)

Dextromethorphan (cough suppressant), acetaminophen (analgesic/antipyretic), phenylephrine hydrochloride (nasal decongestant), chlorpheniramine maleate (antihistamine) are the active ingredients in Tylenol Cold and Nyquil, the 2 medications I've been taking. And I've been using losenges with menthol for my sore throat, along with the relief from the acetaminophen (paracetamol) it's really helped! I've doubled checked all of these with Motherisk, the help line pregnant women can call and receive recommendations for medications during pregnancy. It's a programme run out of The Hospital for Sick Children, the biggest and best reputed hospital in Canada. I trust their judgement 100%.

DH is helping me a lot today. He's started the loads of laundry and put away all the air mattresses while I've been lounging at the computer :) Now we're going to put up the light fixture, mirror, toilet paper holder and towel holder in our new bathroom in the basement. Then I'm going to touch up the marks the children made on my newly painted walls in the nursery by slamming the rocking chair into it :-( I know the walls of a nursery will get banged up over time, I'd just rather it be MY children banging up the walls rather than our nieces and nephews!!! :growlmad: I've been working so hard to create a nice nursery, I may have been out of line by complaining to their parents but grrrrrrrrrrrr..................

I'm also planning on washing all the baby clothes we've bought and placing it all away :) :cloud9: This is a task I really don't mind doing!!!

CJ......i looked at the loading one too lol. hubby wants me to buy this for the baby.
https://www.cafepress.co.uk/+padawan_learner_infant_bodysuit,408007175
he is sooo generation Jedi!!!
i tried Kamilosan too it is very sticky and smells really odd tbh. im not sure i will use it again, but have read alot on here using lanisoh(sp?) think i might give that a shot if i manage to BF this time round.

and Linn yep it is difficult here. im sure there are things we can take but they wont sell it to you if there is a hint of a bump! flipping rediculous.

sooooooooo whos having pancakes tonight and is anyone giving up anything for Lent???

E&L that's awesome! DH is already talking about dressing LO up as a mini princess Lea for Hallowe'en :)

Yes, I think you're talking about the same stuff that was recommended to me, lansinoh cream!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->