******june babies******

Here's how far I've got with Evelyn's wall letters:

The letters being painted white...
https://i490.photobucket.com/albums/rr265/nightkd2/Baby%20Stuff/DSCF6098.jpg

My part-done 'E'...
https://i490.photobucket.com/albums/rr265/nightkd2/Baby%20Stuff/DSCF6135.jpg

:thumbup: I'm proud even though they look exactly like all my other artwork - a bit crap...but I think it's more special and she'll appreciate it when she's old enough. :)

So, opinions on what to do - should I paint an entire 'scene' over all the letters; eg like a garden/bug theme... Or just do a couple of the 'scene' ones and patterns (eg dots and stripes) on the others?

xxx

Wow Linn, once again my bump pales in comparison :) You're looking amazing!!!

Hmmmm nightkd, not sure... I think I would go for the same theme (scenes) on all of them, but yet again I'm not very artistic myself :) I think it looks great!!!

Oh those letters are so cute. I am waiting until I get my money in to do mine. I am thinking about doing them pink with brown and other pink pokadots or stripes to match her bedding... But Im not sure how its gonna look.... I cant wait to get her room started:cloud9:
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v618/WetSinner/girlbabybedding.jpg thats her bedding so im not sure how I will paint the letters to match. The circles might be a little tough

Trin I love it! I love brown and pink :) And congrats on 24 weeks tomorrow BTW :cloud9:

Welcome to the new ladies!!! :flower:

Trin I love it! I love brown and pink :) And congrats on 24 weeks tomorrow BTW :cloud9:

Thank you. I am terrified of preterm labor and having her early.

Also just adding my house is freezing.... mike likes it cold i normaly would but since getting pregnant I have been soooo cold all the time

I know what you mean, so am I (terrified of preterm labour). I've seen all the bad outcomes, I know there are good ones out there but I don't see those... I'll breathe a real sigh of relief when I reach 36 weeks!!!

Can I join y ou ladies? they changed my due date from May 28th to June 11th?

I love the painted letters! I did the same for Aubrey's room, and will make some for this baby once he/she is born!

VERY cute bump pics ladies! My bump is still kinda small :(...just slightly smaller than Junebug_CJ's

Loving the crib & room idea Trinity!!- Brown is one of my Fav. colors. Thinking of brown with green/pink/blue for the nursery-lol We shall see how that turns out :D

Nightkid, wow! awesome! I think I'll take the lazy way out and just get my letters as stickers -hehehehe

Okay so I just made some corndogs and french fries and ate 3 corndogs and some ff Then I made a dozen chocolate chip cookies... The ones that come in a roll and all you do is cut them and cook them... Well I have eaten 3 of those and now I want some milk but i hate hate hate the way milk taste and the texture. So I am having a bottle of water.. LOL pointless but my daughter was hungry I guess...

Thanks guys :) I'll post some pictures when I've got a bit further, I'm just trying to think of things to fill the gaps!!

Okay so I just made some corndogs and french fries and ate 3 corndogs and some ff Then I made a dozen chocolate chip cookies... The ones that come in a roll and all you do is cut them and cook them... Well I have eaten 3 of those and now I want some milk but i hate hate hate the way milk taste and the texture. So I am having a bottle of water.. LOL pointless but my daughter was hungry I guess...

I thought that said "ate 3 condoms" :wacko: Hey! I just cleaned out our bathroom drawers!!! :rofl:

Oh God, I want some chocolate chip cookies now...fresh and warm...Mmmm... Alex has gone out to get McDonalds for tonight :blush: There goes the budget/healthy eating plan!!! :dohh:

NightKD, I'm part of a group on facebook and she sells letters like you are making... her designs remind me of what you are doing... take a look and maybe you'll get some inspiration. Here is her webpage https://bouncingoffthewalls.ca/category_18/Artwork-Wall-Letters.htm

Please add me to this list! I have been bumped from July 3rd to June 29th!

MORNING LADIES!!!
Welcome to all the new ones...Lauralora......flutterbywing....BabeeAngel.....and momma_bear xxxxx

Nightkd............so glad the scan went well hun!! On the letter idea i think you should stay with the garden and bug theme xxx

aliss..............WooHoo congrats on the engagement xxxx

Linn.........that cake looks MMMMMM Yum!!! Also i give up commenting on your bump!! It is increadible!!! You must be very proud of it xxxx

CJ.........I love your bump too.........always very neat and growing well hun xxx

OOOOOH and Happy V-DAY to MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! Oh and all the other 8th June babies xxx

Lili happy 25weeks hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

happy V day Emma.

and welcome to the newbies.

not much to report from here. waiting for the heating guy to pitch up, then might nip to town if i feel up to it. friend of mine moving to germany next week and i need to get her a little gift. have no idea what to get her. help ladies??

Not sure E&L...............maybe a bottle champagne to celebrate their move?

Linn your bump is amazing!

I love the letters I'd stick to the bug theme too they look clean and crisp - and leave some white space too

Congrats Emma on V-DAY!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Girls dont worry about preterm labour we have enough to worry about. I have not (and will not) look into this unless I have to - I will remain in ignorant bliss....

What about a nice pen E&L, or some Euros?

Welcome to all the new June moms :flower:

I'm in the office all day now so hoping to get alot done and leave at a reasonable time. And the snow is melting now so that is a bonus!

Mx

Hi everyone!!!!

I've started week 25 today, seems so surreal :) In 2 weeks I'll be going over to third tri! That means only 1 week left for you Lili!

Thanks Emma, I'm loving the bump! Finally look pregnant not just chubby :haha:

Work on the nursery progressing, it won't be anything fancy as we'll be moving when baby is 4-5 months old anyways. My camera batteries died last night so I wasn't able to take my update pictures as planned, will aim to do that tomorrow night!

Will check in later, :hugs: to everyone!

Hey everyone :)

I've been to the hospital this morning to get all my dressings changed and I am on the mend :) Yay!

I love those wall letters night.. I am so un-artistic I could never do anything as good as those! A lady hand made me some fabric cushioned wall letters.. they are so gorgeous, gonna be putting them up this week so I'll take pics.

Happy V-Day Emma xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->