******june babies******

DD1 has a Leia outfit!!!!! we were gonna call DD2 Leia and butterbean was gonna be jenna, variation on jaina, Leia and hans daughter andLuke is still our boy name....gosh i sound like a total geek now dont i?!?!?!?!?!?...its all hubbys fault honest!
btw sorry forgot to say congrats on Vday !! xxxxxxx

Will get some just incase then! That Kamilosan was fab but sticky!
I still have a cold................have had it for 2 weeks now, and am the same as you Linn............just can not budge it as can not take anything for it! Oh joy!

I am having pancakes tomorrow with the girls and a few of their friends xxxx
LENT!!!!! I am giving up thinking about what to give up!!! Maybe next year xxx

how stupid am i?????????

have i moved up a box on my ticker? i didnt even notice

Hello ladies!

Hope everyone is enjoying their second trimester :)
I think I am now, esp. since I started taking anti-nausea meds *grins*

baby did not cooperate on week 21 scan, so we've decided to go on TEAM YELLOW!~

Please kindly update my status :thanks:

Hey girls, I'm back from the scan...Miss Evey Bean does not have a penis!!! :happydance::lol: She's also all within the proper ranges in terms of size and had her knees by her face, hand in mouth, kicking at the doppler!! :rofl: That's m'girl! I have got a couple of pictures to scan in - left them in DH's car though and he's just gone to work :dohh: they're not really as clear as the ones I had a few weeks ago (I didn't down a bottle of water like I did for that and the one before, so dunno if the amniotic fluid was effecting the clarity) but I'll still upload them...We have a front on facial shot where she looks so much like DH!! :lol: Poor baby!! :haha: Also got a shot of the genitals (I forgot to ask at our sexing scan)... Overall, just nice to see her again and I'm SO looking forward to our planned 3D scan in a few weeks time!! :yipee:

Ladies with colds - have you tried some raw garlic? Or honey? (Probably not together....:lol:). Hope you're feeling better soon. :)

I'm just gonna do some more work on Evey's wall letters and I'll try and post a picture of where I am so far with them. 22 weeks today (or a little bit more by my Drs dates...) need to get another bump pic! DH said I look much 'rounder' and my Dr said "Well, you can't hide that anymore!" when he was measuring me. :lol:

Hope everyone's well :)

xxxx

Dextromethorphan (cough suppressant), acetaminophen (analgesic/antipyretic), phenylephrine hydrochloride (nasal decongestant), chlorpheniramine maleate (antihistamine) are the active ingredients in Tylenol Cold and Nyquil, the 2 medications I've been taking. And I've been using losenges with menthol for my sore throat, along with the relief from the acetaminophen (paracetamol) it's really helped! I've doubled checked all of these with Motherisk, the help line pregnant women can call and receive recommendations for medications during pregnancy. It's a programme run out of The Hospital for Sick Children, the biggest and best reputed hospital in Canada. I trust their judgement 100%.

DH is helping me a lot today. He's started the loads of laundry and put away all the air mattresses while I've been lounging at the computer :) Now we're going to put up the light fixture, mirror, toilet paper holder and towel holder in our new bathroom in the basement. Then I'm going to touch up the marks the children made on my newly painted walls in the nursery by slamming the rocking chair into it :-( I know the walls of a nursery will get banged up over time, I'd just rather it be MY children banging up the walls rather than our nieces and nephews!!! :growlmad: I've been working so hard to create a nice nursery, I may have been out of line by complaining to their parents but grrrrrrrrrrrr..................

I'm also planning on washing all the baby clothes we've bought and placing it all away :) :cloud9: This is a task I really don't mind doing!!!

Thanks CJ I got plenty of medicines here then that I can take! They got all that sort of stuff in :) Thanks as they don't sell Tylenol but I know what I can take now!

hmmmhh I just made a white chocolate and strawberry cheesecake and a bolognese and vegetable lasagne which will be ready in 15 minutes as well as a garlic baguette and mixed salad :) Hmmmhhh I'm so glad I found my appetite again as I wasn't hungry all day but now I can't wait!

Congrats on moving up a box E&L, don't feel bad it took me a couple of posts to notice it myself :)

Yay nightkd :) good news on the scan!

Good Linn, I'm glad that helps :) Don't see why we need to be martyrs if there are safe meds to take during pregnancy! Especially when you have other young kids to look after or you have to work full-time like me!

Here's my 24 week bump picture, just took it! I love still being in my PJs :)

Attachments

• 24 weeks.jpg
    24 weeks.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 3
totally agree with you CJ...can i pick you brains on something else, if you dont mind???

Lovely pic CJ and good hubby is helping you, here have some cake if you like! It is delicious... I am impatiently waiting for my Lasagne now!!

Bump pic I will take later, I'm so big already I wonder how if the growth will slow down a bit soon!

Attachments

• PICT2412_600x450.JPG
    PICT2412_600x450.JPG
    65.6 KB · Views: 7
Got an engagement ring Saturday night on our dinner cruise :blush::haha:

BUT because of June baby, we'll just have a nice BBQ next year and maybe hop to the courthouse in a few eeks :dohh::happydance:

Oh Linn that looks niiice!

Nightkd my heart skipped a beat when I read your post.. I thought it said.. Miss Evey Bean has a penis!! :o lol! xx

Lili you can have some too but I guess you won't make it over tomorrow! How are you? Starting to feel better?

DD is in bed so now I only need to drag my lazy bum up and take a bump pic :)

oh Aliss how fabulous - Félicitations!!!!! So happy for you :)

I just took out all the baby clothes I've bought in the last 2 months and I have a full hamper :blush: Didn't realize how much, since it was spread around the house in various bags... Oops! About to wash it all and the diapers too!

Repainted the nursery walls where they got banged up, looks good as new! And unpacked all the little gifts we've received so far, had enough to fill 2 small organizing wicker basket :)

Aliss contratulations how romantic so happy for you :happydance:

CJ thanks for the meds info, I have lots I could take I think as well, we have alot from the USA with these active ingredients. I must add if I need them I am ok fortunately. Health wise sailed through this pregnancy with no symptoms hardly but still waiting to feel him move!

Love the 24 week bump pic - I have to get another one.

I went to aqua natal and enjoyed it! The midwife who was there was very good too.

Linn you never fail to make me hungry!!! Going to make my dinner now, smoked salmon with pasta and soft cheese I think.

Mxx

your dinner sounds fab Delilah :)

Awww CJ you don't want to know how many clothes I got here but those are up to size 9-12 months. It is a large amount! And I have been buying more :)

So here is my 24 week bump pic

Attachments

• 24_weeks_600x349.jpg
    24_weeks_600x349.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 2
Oh Linn that looks niiice!

Nightkd my heart skipped a beat when I read your post.. I thought it said.. Miss Evey Bean has a penis!! :o lol! xx

:haha:

Now that would have been a surprise!!! :shock::lol:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"