******june babies******

Morning hun :)

Yes it is a mushroom although OH insists it's something else!

The sun just came out so I think we will go to the park again soon :)

Also not feeling bad, a miracle has happened this morning, I got to have a lie in and OH made me French toast for breakfast as well... OMG I still can't believe it!!!

Hope your day will continue with no nausea xxxx

Wow linn! Would love to have hubby do that for me, but he's up and to work at 5am everyday!

Tara it was a true miracle the first time since I had my DD... normally he has a lie in every saturday and sunday... I still can't believe this actually happened today!!

how are you? xxx

Hello all xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Linn.............how funny after we were saying about never geting a lie in!!!

I feel sooooooooooooo bad :cry: Hubby has just gone out to some boxing do, and all i want to do is curl up in a ball, but with 2 dd's that is impossible.

Glad Linn and Lili you are both feeling better, hopefully i will join you soon :shrug:

Emma I think it is just today that I'm better... I'm feeling sick again now but still eating and cooking! Yeah that was funny couldnt believe my luck, I slept til 10 :) Maybe thats my I dont feel quite so bad.

Just got a roast cooking ready for 5... chicken, potatoes, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, stuffing, yorkshire puddings and looooaaads of gravy, I can't wait. Even when I'm feeling sick all I can think of is food!

Shame hun your hubby had to go out... he should also let you have a lie in soon now that you are preggers... thought my OH was the only one that always needs to lie in and won't get up with the kid(s)!

Nope my OH is now officially the laziest bloke in England :dohh:

Oh Linn it is horrid, i can not even think about food!! I had a steak, dauphinous potato and mushrooms for lunch, and now i feel sooooo bad!! Not sure how much is still left in my stomach?? :cry:

I may just have an egg on toast for dinner?? Just can't think of food as makes me :sick:

I am sorry debgreasby... I make it every sunday... it's my favourite, we always got loooads left but I think I live to far away otherwise you could come round for tea!

Emma thats not possible my OH is the laziest guy in England. Yesterday I said like I do every single weekend so are you gonna get up and make breakfast while I have a lie in tomorrow? It was a joke... and he did! OMG... think its cause DD had a lie in herself and didnt wake up til 9. But quite sure it was a one off, did make me happy though! xxx

Oh hun your lunch sounds delicious! Wouldnt ahve a big tea either if I had that!

Ohhh Emma hope u feel better soon, it's so depressing to have those sick days isn't it. Put your feet up hun xxxxx

Thanks girlies xxx
The girls are now eating in the sitting room as a treat and watching Aristocats!! Sounds awful but i can't wait until 7pm when i put them in bed and can chill out xx

no hun I sometimes feel like that too when I'm very tired I can't wait for DD to go down so I can get in bed with my laptop and do nothig other than relax :)

when's hubby coming back?

xxx

Midnight or around then xxx
Am now going to bed, to have a read of my book and sleep xxx

Love you all tons xx

night night Emma, could you tell me (when you come back on) how long is that viral rash supposed to last? Every morning when she wakes up it looks so much better and then gets worse through the day it's now everywhere on forehead and chin too I feel so bad for her and just want it to go away!!! Going to make another appointment with the GP tomorrow!
:hugs: xxx

Night hun hope tomorrow is a better day :) xxxxx

Hi everyone, sorry I was MIA all weekend! Mom and I had a great time at the craft show on Saturday, although I did spend a bit too much money! I did get some baby stuff (a beautiful sling, onesy, and little girl outfit), some mommy care stuff (massage oil, epsom salts, nipple cream, belly cream, etc...) and Christmas gifts. Then we made 6tourtières this morning (French-Canadian meat pie). I'm exhausted. My mom left at 4PM and my dad arrived 30 minutes later (from 6 hours away). He'll be here until Tuesday morning.

I've thrown up both Saturday and Sunday morning. Afterwards I felt fine, but it was horrible. Now the nausea is back full force in the evenings :-( Will take my new bump photo tomorrow.

Hope everyone had great weekends. I miss you all so much!!! :hugs:

Hi CJ

Glad to hear you had a nice weekend with your mum! What kind of sling did you get? Can't wait to see the pic! xxxx

Good morning Girlies :flower:

How is everyone?? Im not too bad today as i was asleep for 9pm and didnt get up til 9am .................I love days off work!!

We went to the American PX (american airbase) this weekend, which was awesome! It was a long 4 hour drive each way which wasnt too great but well worth it! W
e spent $1600 but got loads of christmas presents! We got the baby some very cute DKNY jeans, T-Shirt and jacket, some Paul Frank vests and a cute little dinosaur sleepsuit. Our first baby buys :happydance:

Its amazing how different the US military gets treated compared to the brits over here!! They literally have everything on their base! I was too sick to enjoy all the yummy food that everyone else was eating though!! and i wanted a charleys sub, taco bell, antonys pizza, burger king, subway etc etc etc soooooooo bad but spent most of the time in the food hall toilets being sick :dohh:

Im all exited to wrap the christmas presents and get the decs up now!

How is everyones weight gain going?? Im still worried that i havent put ANY weight on at all............lost weight at the beginning and now have stuck to that weight despite having a ever growing pregnant belly?! Good job i was always a fan of hipster jeans as thats just about all the fit me now!!

x x x

Linn...........I would definately take her to the dr's, it maybe something else??

TashTash..............you sound like you had a fantastic spending weekend!! I haven't put on any tummy weight but my boobs have grown xx

CJ........glad to hear you had a lovely time with your Mum hun xxx Bet you miss her now she has gone back xx

yeah I am taking her hun... this morning it was better again lol but during the day it always gets worse :(

how are you today Emma? xxx

Feel ok......ish xxxx
Just had a prawn sandwich, pack of s&v crisps and a Caramac xxx

It is staying down for now xx
How r u feeling hun?? You coming out the better side now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->