******june babies******

OH and I'M IN THE DOUBLE DIGITS!!!! 99 days until C-section!!!!

Hope you all had a great weekend...we had a holiday yesterday so today is my Monday :p

We've had a hectic (& expensive) weekend. I took Friday off sick as I was just feeling unwell...ever get that? Couldn't really figure out what's wrong, just didn't feel right. I pretty much slept all day, maybe that's all I needed.

I went and bought a new maternity wardrobe on sat...$300 worth but I think I have everything I need for the next 4 months. On Sunday I bought the mattress for the crib ($170), some bedding and a bassinet/cradle....oh and a new chest of drawers for our room.

The nursery is almost done. Just need to paint a couple of more things and fit new baseboards. Pics of the work in progress to current day can be found here:

https://s132.photobucket.com/albums/q20/fi_broon/Nursery%20Pics/

And we shortlisted some names...Adam is my current fav, although that may change by next week :p

Hope you are all doing well....

Fi

Thank you for the congrats, ladies :)

Junebug, we're going to have a 2011 summer BBQ reception (low key) in la ville de Québec, as we'll be moving there this summer :happydance:

Lucky you Aliss, I love Québec, wish I could live there! I do visit yearly though as my grandmother and one of my uncles along with sweet cousins live there :) It's beautiful, you'll love it!!!

Fi, still can't get over what you've done in your nursery, absolutely amazing! Wasn't it nice having yesterday off? Good job on on your purchases!!! Can see now why you had sore feet ;-)

yep its there Emma!!

i might try and get hubby to take one of me later, altho today is a small bump day for me. i was flipping huge yesterday!

Fi, just looked at your piccies...that is fab. i really wish i could do mine but with being in forces housing we cant do anything like that. i need to try and sort out pictures to put up insted.

just seen september babies are here now!!!! wow, time is flying.

OMG.................Sept babies??? Tha's madness!!!! We concieved in September last yr!!!

Next week i will copy the list and transfer all the details over to 3rd Tri for those who are going there early xxx
This one will still be open though xxxxx
Just so the early ones and regulars have a site to go 2 xxxx

Hope this is ok with everyone? xx

well its what we did when we came over from first tri. and that way i can keep track of you all when you leave me :cry:

We never leave you hun!!!
Just don't want to take over or anyone think i am, that was all..........just a pain doing the list again, but fun as well xx

I can't wait til we all hit the 3rd tri! But I will really miss this thread once we all have our babies! We'll have to have a June mummies thread in the baby club lol xx

We never leave you hun!!!
Just don't want to take over or anyone think i am, that was all..........just a pain doing the list again, but fun as well xx
can i help at all hun??

I can't wait til we all hit the 3rd tri! But I will really miss this thread once we all have our babies! We'll have to have a June mummies thread in the baby club lol xx

hear hear!!

Definitley a bump Emma, looking at your fb album I think you can see the bump on a few earlier ones!

Welcome Kimberley. E&L Ill still be here I remember in 1st tri it went really quiet when the early June girls moved over! We wont be long behind! I like the idea of a thread for when we all have our babies. Emma if you dont mind doing 3rd tri then that would be fab but only if you have time xx

My fisherprice rainforest deluxe gym is fabulous - Paul assembled it earlier - need the nursery ready now so we can start to put things in there! Fi your nursery is amazing I love it!

I made an italian chicken casserole tonight for dinner with boiled rice and veg it was delicious and very easy too. Not sure when / if we'll do panckes.

Anyone giving up something for Lent? I am not religious but think I will use it as a time to give up chocolate because I've eaten it nearly every day this month and my waistline isnt appreciating that - although hang on what waistline now.... OMG if I didnt laugh I'd cry lol

Going to watch one born every minute shortly - having a work free night and loving every minute!

Marie xx

yeh D i wont be far behind you...3 days or so. we will just have to talk for them wont we lol. must admit ive been popping in to third tri since for a few days now as the younger 2nd tris are coming thro. most of the names i reckognise are over there.

oh yeh i remember what i was gonna ask you Delilah...what you doing on Fri 26th feb?? if hubby can get the day off im coming over to mum's to drop off their car now my dad is well enough to drive. fancy a coffee and meet up????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->