******june babies******

Emma I can see it :)

Fi your nursery is fab!

Delilah I got lots of the fisher price rainforest stuff, now I want some pink things but OH reckons it would be a waste of money, but I want a pink mobile this time :)

Sorry I have not been here all day, it is OHs birthday I have been so busy cooking and serving food for people and eating... I put on one stone alone today I think! And there are leftovers so I will have some more now!

Hope everybody had a good day, glad you are getting better Lili.

E&L's mummy that would be fab - I'm on the netbook right now and dont have access to my calendar so I'll let you know tomorrow - what time are you thinking am or pm?

Linn I take it you like the rainforest stuff? I hope the bouncer and swing will arrive soon!

Mxx

yeah I like it, but now I also like the pink fairyland stuff they didn't have that out yet when I got the rainforest stuff for DD :) I got the bouncer and swing too, she loooooved the bouncer. Mostly used it without the toys though!

On new phone and it just unsubscribede from this thread! Silly new phones! Bed for me know as I am knackered

D prob after lunch. like i say depends on if hubby has the day off so he can do the school pick up etc. xxx

OK hon I'll let you know tomorrow when I get into my diary on the laptop and if I'm free I'll try and keep it that way x

Morning ladies xxx
E&L............thanks for the offer to help hun.............Is only a case of copying the list and then transfering it over, just a pain as it doesn't copy the colours over so will have to do that all again!! Will take a while, but once that is done then it is quite straight forward xxxx
I will def be on here every now and again when baby is born..............I also think that we should make a date when we all try and meet up.................Maybe Sept time?? Would be so funny to see alot of you and hear stories and have a general chat...............................Linn you maybe incharge of cake making..............he he he xxxxxxx

Right must go and play with the small ones before they mess the house up!! Got my sister and her 3 small ones up tomorrow for 2 nights and am trying to keep it slightly tidy until then xx

Love to all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Emma I can make cakes for a meeting hun :) Hope we can maybe even meet before then, I don't think I live very far from you, it would be lovely.

I got no motivation today, in 20 mins I gotta leave to play group, still not dressed just feeling ill and tired and gotta clean my whole house too, there are sooo many dishes from OH bday yesterday I don't want to even set foot in my kitchen!

Emma I can make cakes for a meeting hun :) Hope we can maybe even meet before then, I don't think I live very far from you, it would be lovely.

I got no motivation today, in 20 mins I gotta leave to play group, still not dressed just feeling ill and tired and gotta clean my whole house too, there are sooo many dishes from OH bday yesterday I don't want to even set foot in my kitchen!

Yes i agree!!! How far is Kings lynn from you? Is about an hr from here xxx
Best time is easter hols for me, then all the girls can play xxx Will be sooooooooooooo jealous of your bump by then xxxx

Kings Lynn is not that far from here, maybe one hour and a bit, but not very far at all :) I been there a couple of time before! When are the easter holidays? Maybe we can arrange something soon, would be fab!

Hi everyone!!

Not been on this week because my ribs are properly killing me :( can't get comfy day or night so me and hubby are really tired :sleep: Anyway - that's meant to be an excuse, not a winge ;) - I've not really caught up on all the posts i've missed so sorry!!! :blush:

Double digits until your c-section CJ, how exciting!!! :happydance: Will you be the first june mummy as far as we know?

Happy v day for yesterday emma!!!

Congratulations Aliss, that's sooooo lovely!!

Fi, your nursery is amazing. And i thought i was being creative considering buying wall stickers ;) Hard to tell from the photo's but is it you or your OH who drew those amazing animals?? very jealous :)

Thanks for offering to set up a 3rd tri thread emma, although i struggle enough to keep up with this one, not sure i can cope with 2 ;) Only a little while until i can officially move over tho, which is exciting :happydance:

hope you're all having a good week
:hugs:

Emma I'm up for it hun, let's talk on Facebook then.

Hi Moongirl :wave:

Emma- If you want to copy your list and get your colors too, go to your original list, hit the "quote" and copy the text that it gives you in the reply box... you can then move that over without having to do all the little :pink: & :blue:s all over again! Hope that helps you :)

Hey everyone!

Moongirl, I suspect you're right: I may be the first June mother to have her baby (but technically I would be a May mommy!) :)

When I got home last night, the internet wasn't working... I was so lost! Crazy how I depend on this technology... Just watched TV shows that DH had downloaded for me, but kept thinking "I need to check BnB" or "I need to check FB" but then remembering! DH fixed it last night after I went to bed and when he came home from school!

Antibiotics have finally completely eradicated my sinusitis and throat symptoms, last night was the first night in weeks that I didn't wake up gasping for air! Felt nice. I think I still have to catch up on a lot of sleep...

Guess what? My best friend may be getting married in December in the UK, so we are planning to go! His family is in Brighton, but not his fiancée's so I'm not sure where it'll actually be held. But it would be nice if I could meet some of you in person when we're there! Crazy, Zoë will be taking her first international trip when she is 6 months old!

I've hired a personal trainer: meeting with her for the first time on Saturday. She has pre- and postnatal certification! I'm excited, hoping this will help me not balloon and lose it all nice and fast after baby comes!

Guess I should get back to work now... Will check in later!
:hugs: to everyone!

Of course! I love the idea of having a June mommy thread going so that we can all keep in touch beyond LOs arrivals :)

I just got back from the midwife and my fundal height is 24cm :) :) I was so worried about how small I would be but I am fine :) She said my bump just looks smaller because I am tall.

I am not back there until 31 weeks now, when is everyone else having their next appointment?

I got my MATB1 form and she is going to post the HIP form to me on Friday cos she didn't have any.

My baby is lying transverse with her head on the right and feet right by my bladder, very comfy :cloud9:

Hey Lili, so glad your appointment went well! I knew you'd have a normal fundal height! Glad it's confirmed. Definitely being tall allows for the bump to not be as evident...

I am being seen every 3-4 weeks which is routine here. Then it goes to every 2 weeks when you hit 30 weeks I think. So my next appointment is March 2nd, when I'm 26 weeks. I also have a routine third trimester ultrasound at 32 weeks, but no date confirmed yet!

Hi ladies, I'm really bad at following everyones posts as I get lost and forget names, I hope you can forgive me. Anyway I hope everyone is well. It wont be long now to we start moving to 3rd tri. Hopefully that will go a bit faster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->