******june babies******

Thanks for the tea invite Linn lol.
I am craving meat so badly!!!

It's my scan tomorrow, so excited. Feeling very hormonal lately and boy do people know about it!!! Just had a total falling out with our letting agents due to their total incompetence! AArrrrggggghhhh. Lol.

I know i'm not officially 2nd tri yet, but i am gatecrashing lol!

Ahhh good luck debs!

Glad you feel a bit better Emma :) mmmm a caramac I haven't had one of them for years! I feel good today so far :) maybe I'm getting better!

Sounds like a good but tiring weekend CJ! :) xxxx

ahhhhh Emma now I want a caramac!! I dont even think you can get them here though...........It will now be on the list of things for our visitors to bring over when they come for christmas!

I made DH go to the cafe on camp and bring me chips and gravy home for my lunch then when I opened them I didnt want them and ate a few jolly ranchers and had some grape juice instead (brought back from the PX) Now im layin on the sofa putting off doing the housework!

x x x

Lili lets hope this is the last of it then for you xxx
I know the Caramac was delicious, i haven't had one for years but it was calling my name when i went past it in the shop xx

I have my consultant scan tomorrow, very excited that I get to see the baby again so soon since 12w scan.

Go to my first pregnancy yoga class tonight, I hope there are some lovely ladies in it.

Emma not feeling great but it could be worse.. at the moment I'm just getting so bored at home, I really wish it was March already and the winter was over again!! Going to see a nurse practitioner at the doctors later as the only GP available was that rude men which I said I didn't wanna see!

So what is a Caramac? Gotta ask google, I never had one of those before! Just had fish fingers with mash :)

Deb good luck for the scan, I'm sure everything will be fine!

Lili glad to hear you are getting better :)

:hugs: xxx

Just checked out those Caramac bars, I really dont like them!

TashTash don't think they sell Caramac in Germany but they got other sweets which are just the same, they should sell them in normal supermarkets! Forgot what they are called now, maybe Sylvie knows?

Does any of you girls know if you can eat beef jerky when your pregnant?? Baby is making me want the most random of things!!

x x x

I hear you there!! I now have cravings for things I would never normally eat!! I hope it stops soon.... I feel like Im an eating machine :(

I just got back from the doctors, the nurse said it could be slapped cheek or thrush and I now gotta go to the hospital for a blood test tomorrow.... aaaahhh gonna do some research on google now, hope no parvovirus for me and that my baby will be fine! How worrying she send me to the hospital :(

Linn..........Not to freak you out, but slapped cheek can be harmful to unborn babies, so best make sure that you are all ok, so a hospital blood test is the way forward. I can not believe that the stupid Dr didn't mention it before!! We all suspected it on here. And you told him you were pregnant!! I feel so angry with him xxx Sending you big :hugs: hun xxxxx

yeah I know I read all the horrible stories on google now and sitting here like paralized on the sofa... I'm going tomorrow morning at 9.30... she just rang me I can go to another surgery in town which is closer to my home and they will take the blood to the hospital for me, hope I will get the results asap and that I'm already immune. Was gonna wash dishes and make dinner but now I'm waiting for OH he has to do it! Ahhhh I need to stay away from google now, I even found a page on facebook, can't escape!

:hugs: xxx

Linn - don't freak out too much. The main risk associated with parvovirus B19 is miscarriage in the first trimester. You were already over 12 weeks when she developed the rash. Other than that, the risk is low (less than 5-10%) for fetal death in the second trimester... Flip that around, 90-95% chance of no problems! Plus you had an ultrasound lately and all was good, which is also VERY reassuring!!!
Send me a message on Facebook to keep me posted, I'll do more research on my end. :hugs:

congrats CJ on 14 weeks :)

I just read stories on this facebook page of people who got in contact with it at 17 weeks and everything was fine for their 20 week scan and at 23 weeks the baby had nearly died and needed a blood transfusion! But you are right the chances are small and I might not even have it or be immune already. I got this bag for my sample to go in to take to my appointment tomorrow and on there it says daughter has parvovirus... aaahh its scary anyway! But thank you, for being so kind! I will worry now anyway but expecting the results back soon after the test. She said they need to do it the same day which is why she didnt take a sample today!

Most people have previously been exposed and so are immune to new infections, the risk that this is a new exposure to you is quite low! Stay off Google too, the internet is biased anyways, it's the worse outcomes that are found there, not all the ones where the pregnancies exposed to parvo turned out fine (by far the majority!).
What time are you going in tomorrow?

The results will be back soon hun xx I know you will worry hun, it is only natural. PLEASE just stay away from google now as it will do your head in xxx
As CJ said there is virtually no risk now to the baby, and you have had the scan since the rash appeared so all WILL be fine babe!! Just a pain the bloody dr didn't diagnose it earlier xxx
Chin up babe, wish i was there to give you a BIG hug. Look after yourself and keep us posted xx

Congrats on 14 weeks CJ xxx

Hiya CJ!! Its great that your family is in Ottawa..... I am from TO, moved here about 4 years ago, its quieter lol...... Congrats on being 14 weeks ! :D

Thank you Emma and CJ I know these things about google it's what I tell other people! But I always have to research everything on there, everytime I have an appointment I check my notes afterwards and then google what I don't understand, I know it's bad. I'm going to the surgery tomorrow at 9.30 so hoping to get the results on wednesday or maybe I will hear nothing if everything was fine, that's how it works here usually. Although in this case I would like to hear back! Won't stress about it anymore... can still do that if I had a recent infection.

Thank you so much my bump buddies what would I do without you :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Hi I am due June 11th with baby no one,so chuffed to get this far as it hasnt seemed real up to now!!second scan 25th of jan soo chuffed!!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->