******june babies******

CJ I think all the sizes are different, I never seen anything in a UK size 4, I think anyone who fits in that must be very very thin!

Mrs G.. they are all like that!! I hate calling up for appointments and I certainly don't think receptionists are qualified to say if we need to be seen or not. I had never had a nose bleed in my life but I have had about 3 whilst pregnant. :hugs: :hugs:

Linn don't say that about April!! It's March next week!!

Moongirl I bought the Angelcare ac401 and it arrived yesterday. After reading about 1000 reviews of different monitors I decided I really wanted the sensor mat. It's probably not for everyone but I think it will help me relax easier xx

I know how scary only 3 months to go, I need those 3 months too... even though I can't wait I am not ready yet!! OMG those builders stayed until 10 past 4 although they officially only work until 4pm. I am shocked and DD has been asleep for more than 3 hrs now, maybe I should record the hammering tomorrow and then play it to her when she refuses to sleep? :rofl: it was sooo loud I can't believe she didn't wake up!

Moongirl I bought the Angelcare ac401 and it arrived yesterday. After reading about 1000 reviews of different monitors I decided I really wanted the sensor mat. It's probably not for everyone but I think it will help me relax easier xx

Have ordered the same one, for the same reason :)

Love all the new bump pics girls - E&L & Emma take it easy with your pains. I have put on 20lbs so far but will weigh again on Friday because i'm sure it'll be more right now! Mrs G you are not alone - there is a young girl on my GP's reception and she talks so loud everyone in the waiting room can hear.

Linn glad the builders are getting on with it - the glaziers were supposed to come to replace one of our porch panels today but I am now home and it is still broken and the key is still where I left it for them :growlmad:

Thanks for the info on the baby monitors I'll look at them later. CJ maybe they will give me another scan if I push for it, might give that a go, although if they hear the heartbeat and all is ok they probably wont.

OK I've been out all day so am off to check emails after catching up on here with my decaf coffee!

Does anyone else use Firefox as their web browser? I tend to leave it open with my numerous tabs all the time when I'm working on the laptop and I have just had a snotty email off someone saying they are trying to speak to me as I'm showing online - I think you show as online as long as your tabs are open even if you are not on a particular website, is that right? Talk about touchy!

Mxx

Yes Firefox does that, I use it for work! Don't they realise people are not glued to their computers 24/7! :dohh::dohh:

LOL Lili the problem is that I usually am glued to my computer :growlmad: - when I'm in the office I'm online the whole time its just I am usually working and not on the sites I have open in my tabs all day... oh well!

The monitor that you and CJ ordered - can you talk to the baby through that as well - I like the sound of being able to stay in bed and talk to him to try to get him back to sleep! Although the rate he is going he'll probably be harder to keep awake if his current lack of movement is anything to go by! You know at the scan he put both arms behind this head and rolled away from us - the sonographer said "ok your little man's had enough of us for one day" and we laughed, now I wonder if there's something in that.... Paul can sleep for England too!

No Delilah, it doesn't have the talkbalk option (at least mine doesn't... Lili?). I thought that would be useful for when they're a bit older so may get one that does that afterwards. For now, I liked the idea of the motion sensor when they're babies...

No, the things it lacks that some other monitors have are the talkback feature and no built in lullabies. I know the one Linn uses has a talkback feature..

I decided I really wanted the sensor mat, to me that is more important than being able to talk back for the time being.. but we have considered getting a video monitor for when she is a bit older, and the one we like does have talkback.

xx

im soooo naughty lol and i dont care.

D, yes firefox is annoying for that.

im not gonna bother buying another monitor, just use what we have as they will be sharing. the sensor pads were useful with DD2 but they did start to drive me nuts as i was listening out for them rather than sleeping. was the same with DD2 O2 monitor when i was feeding her in SCBU. i found myself watching that stupid thing and not her face.

im not sure who will be first to pop. but you are all ahead of me anyway.
im looking forward to 3rd tri...i wanna meet this little one and see who she looks like etc.

Why are you naughty what have you been up to today? :lol:

Hopefully CJ will go first as her C/S is in May!

I wish I knew the definite day I would have my baby! I will be a full blown nutcase by June.. I can't imagine sitting here every day wondering when I might pop!

Impatient is my middle name :lol:

Hi girls i just wanted to say that i had the angel care monitors with the sensor pad and i loved it. Im definitely going to be buying this again. It gave me so much reasurrance I cant recommend it enough!

i bought a choc fudge cake from sainsbury's. basic range 90p. and OMG it is the baet 90p ive spent in ages. DD1 and i have just scoffed the whole thing with squirty cream.....oh dear poor hubby stuck in a field, eating rations in the snow!!! :haha:

USA size 4 is a european 34 and a UK size 6.......................
European 32 34 36 38 40 42 44 46 48 50
UK 4 6 8 10 12 14 16 18 20 22
Japan 5 7 9 11 13 15 17 19 21 23
USA 2 4 6 8 10 12 14 16 18 20
USA LETTER XS S S M M L L XL 1X 2X

LOL you're funny!
In Canada we have size 0, which is smaller than a US size 2. I swim in US size 2 clothing!

Thought that would make you smile xxx

Emma you DO make me laugh :)

Thanks for the feedbakc 3boys, will definitely keep in on my registry then!

Lili, I'm impatient too!!! But no where near being as ready as you are though, we still don't have a crib :haha: Hopefully it'll come this weekend and my mother still needs to make all the crib coverings (quilt, bumpers, skirt, sheets, etc...).

USA size 4 is a european 34 and a UK size 6.......................
European 32 34 36 38 40 42 44 46 48 50
UK 4 6 8 10 12 14 16 18 20 22
Japan 5 7 9 11 13 15 17 19 21 23
USA 2 4 6 8 10 12 14 16 18 20
USA LETTER XS S S M M L L XL 1X 2X

LOL you're funny!
In Canada we have size 0, which is smaller than a US size 2. I swim in US size 2 clothing!

Thought that would make you smile xxx

USA sizes are not that clear tho it depends on what brand you get I am up to 4 sizes diffrent depending on where I shop

I just watched a hypnobirthing video (seen it many times before) and it actually made me cry and then my boobs started leaking.... PREGNANT MUCH? :rofl:

here is my 24 + 4 belly

Attachments

• P2230378.jpg
    P2230378.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 1
  • P2230385.jpg
    P2230385.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics