******june babies******

CJ tell me about it, I always have to be careful... which is why I can occasionally just buy what I like cause I don't waste money anymore (if you ask OH I do.. but well all bills are getting paid and I can still spoil my DD). I want a Gina, George and Lucy one but those are a bit expensive! There is an outlet near my mums but not sure if I can convince her to go early in the morning when they do a sale... it is mental there, I don't think she will go! People buy loads of bags just to sell em on ebay. My friend bought 6 items there for €200 which is really cheap!

Lovely Emma I bet she loves it... my DD has lots of vehicles but she is not so into them. She loves her sandbox, slide and making music :) But I am not allowed to buy her any intruments, the poor kid... not like OH has to listen to it all day like I would :) We're getting DD a playhouse for her bday in August https://direct.tesco.com/product/images/?R=203-0629 I love this one but OH thinks it's too expensive but my mum would pay £150 and I'm sure MIL and SIL would pay some towards it so that's what she's getting :)

Good for you hun!!!
Yeah Abi has a bike, scooter, Quad, sand pit, water/sand table, swing........blah blah blah!!! We just love our babies hey!!!
Don't listen to OH, Olivia will love it and so will your baby xxx

yeah Emma and it's not like I want £350 off him so it will be fine! They will be able to play with it for years. I already got two slides and she loves to slide into paddling pool so thought I'd get a nice new one and then she can hopefully slide into a paddling pool from up there in August, if we don't still have snow by then :haha:

haha OH listens to me, not I to him :haha: I'm only kidding!!

I havent bought any changeing bags as my hospital will give me at least one when I have baby not to mention the 2 they gave me with my last baby and the 2 from the one before that all are just plain black bags and I use one for carrying my current craft project. I have no shortage of changing bags lol

I'm being really careful with money atm too. couple of small (but very handy) tips. I save £2 coins (not sure if there is a US equivalent??). You don't get them that often but they add up quite quickly. So far I've saved about £300!! Also I have an Asda save card and when I spend say £13.86, I'll pay £15 and put the rest on the save card. Again its only little bits but it all helps!!

Hey, are you girls all gonna move over to 3d tri soon?? Don't forget us late June ones!!

xx

Mrs G.................there will be a June babies thread set up at the weekend, but that is just for those who go over there!
Last time i was on both threads until the last one left 1st tri.............think will do the same!! Just view both threads when it is set up, that way we can all keep in contact until we are all in 3rd Tri xxxxxx
Ladies...............it is time for my head to hit the pillow xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all, I've now checked my email, got a bit of work to do before I can retire for the night then it all starts again tomorrow, although only 2 meetings one at 10am and one at 2pm. I get up at 5am or 5.30am every day Linn, I am usually in the office for 6.30am, get lots done before everyone else arrives. I dont sleep much, normally awake until after midnight/1am but these days I'm getting tired at 10.30pm so sure I'll slow down soon.

I had dinner with some clients tonight and every one of them felt my bump. I dont know what it is that thinks a pregnant woman can be mauled - I mean imagine if I grabbed their boobs or worse... I wouldnt even like friends and family to be doing that randomly.... lol

Mrs G - YAY on V-Day you're inbetween me and E&L's mummy.

Like both your changing bags CJ & Lili - I got this changing bag after much deliberation! https://www.oioi.com.au/index.php?s=collection&p=Dots,73 thinking it could be unisex but Paul wants a Baba Bing Paternity Satchell so I'll get him one for Fathers Day probably in Forest Green https://www.bababing.com/daytripper.htm

CJ like the idea of a pregnancy shoot but I feel too self-conscious and wont do one, not sure if I'll regret it but I just hate myself in photos at the moment!

Well done Linn on Olivia's potty training it seems you treat her very much like a little adult! Emma happy birthday to Abi, she's learning early with her little friend!

OK girls loving you and leaving you for now.

p.s. my rainforest bouncer and deluxe gym has arrived just waiting for my swing now and I am also going to order another gym for my parents house if the baby likes it.

Nite xxx

Hello Ladies - sorry I have been off for so long. I have missed so many pages and forgive me for not catching up yet. I will do so later if I have a few mins spare!

I have had a nightmare week! Well I told you all about the car accident on Thursday. Well on Friday my OH came home from work with severe vomiting and stomach pains. It went on all weekend and I took him to out of hrs doc on Sat who sait it was a 'boarderline' UTI and prescribed antibiotics and anti sickness pills. Well on Saturday PM he was just in so much pain I called an ambulance, he dismissed the pain and said it was an anxiety attack. I called so many people over the weekend for help - GP's, NHS direct, a&e etc. Well on Monday he was still being sick and in alot of pain so I called an NHS nurse absolutley desperate - by this time I am exhausted from caring for him, neither of us had any sleep since Friday. Emotional and physical wreck! Well she said get him to a&e. So I did and they whisked us straight through and he got diagnosed with appendicitis and off to theatre that evening. They said his appendix was gang greenish and severley infected and should have bene out afew days ago - I DID TRY!!!! So his recovery is much longer than a normal appendicitis operation. But to top it all off I was whizzing round, exhausted!, packing him up to come to a&e on Mon morning and I slipped over very hard onto my bottom. It was very sore and I was a bit of bump pain. I just burst into tears! I called my mum and came to hospital and rescued us! I called the midwife once OH had been admitted and was in a right state, she said go over to the delivery suite and get checked out (I was so embarrased as this was the 2nd time in a week due to my car accident last Thurs!) but they were lovely - very busy but squeezed me in a checked bubs all over and said if any bleeding or lack of movement come back. I was in agony the day after the fall with muscular pain on my side and bubs didn't move much for a day (probably curled up in the embrace position waiting for the next disaster!), but is back to his normal self now :) PHEW.

What a week! OH is home and (touching every piece of wood) is on the mend!

But we did miss the Baby Show! But as long as OH and baby are OK, i'm not worried about it!

Sorry to go on! Just wanted to rant about my horrendous week!!!

Delilah that sounds like very little sleep! But I never go to bed before midnight either.. I have only recently got used to sleeping long, it's lovely... but I am always tired when I get woken up no matter what time. Tomorrow I want to get up early again as I need to get lots done!!

Hett that does sound like a nightmare, thank god they still operated on time! GPs are bloody useless.

I only just got up from bed 30 minutes ago made breakfast for DD and now looking for some motivation to tidy up the place and get bathed for play group this lunch time... I think I slept too long again.

How is everyone today? I thought my cold was so much better with the antibiotics but it's gone to my chest now and I'm coughing loads today... so I guess I will be using my inhaler. My poor baby all the medicines I have already taken, with DD I was never ill and didn't even have a single paracetamol during the entire pregnancy.

sorry for your week Hett. hope it improves.

D, have a good day hun and next time someone touches your bump just feel their arse or something, see how they like it!!

well im in a good mood today, bet you cant guess why??? :dance: whoop whoop!!!

Gosh Hett :( I'm glad you are all okay. I can't believe they said that was a UTI :(

Morning Linn.. I have been up early today, two midwives woke me up knocking here with my HIP form! My OH has food poisoning and won't stop throwing up! It's from a takeaway and I ate a little bit of his meal.. I hope I don't start! That bag I got is large, I am gonna use that for the babies stuff to take to the hospital.

I can't stop eating eating eating..... I am going to look like a tellytubby :)

Oh I don't like people touching my bump :nope: Why do they feel the need to do it!

hi there!

oh dear seems to be a fair bit of sickness about just now!!

Awww hett, that's awful! Hope your OH gets better soon, and that your bum isn't too bruised!! :)

Linn, i've got a cold coming on again too :( kept waking up with an ultra dry mouth from sleeping with my mouth open - yuck!!

Lili, i really hope you don't come down with the bug - keep my fingers crossed!

Well the snow has turned to slush here for the moment, yeuch! lots of wet feet and soggy trouser hems! think i'll just try and stay in as much as possible

E&L - why the good mood then? cheer us all up! ;)

hope you all feel better soon!
:hugs:

Thank god noone has touched my bump yet, but if they will I will say something. My OH reckons I'm rude but well I don't like it. Same when it comes to my baby... I do make it clear to people that I don't appreciate them touching baby in the face as they get so many spots after the birth (due to hormones) and everybody thinks they are sooo cute they have to touch the face.

Oh the bag looks lovely.. I don't know what I'm getting yet... not like I don't got a few already and to the hospital I will take more like a suitcase! My baby is breech now... the kicks are sooooo strong, it's freaking me out now all the time when I don't expect it. Hope she turns some other way again soon. Someone in playgroup said I was small yesterday but she herself is 36 weeks pregnant and no bigger than me!

I lost my appetite again... had a tootache last night, now I need to go see a dentist soon but mine is in a different town.. it's a private one and OH doesn't want to change it as we'd pay more now if we sign up with a new one here, but whats the point in paying less when I can't get there at all? I can go free on the NHS now but once that expires it would cost even more to go private again. I hate toothache and never really had any before... I thought it was worse than labour pain, but that was last night!

Your poor OH and poor you as men are always terminally ill when they got something!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->