******june babies******

Now that 2nd tri is almost over, I must admit, I have enjoyed it SO MUCH more than 1st tri. Very reduced fear of miscarriage, much less morning sickness, ease of movement (I'm starting to have trouble bending now!), and the best, feeling kicks all day long! :kiss: I will miss 2nd tri but I can't wait to meet my little man.

I agree Aliss, second tri was much more pleasant! And I'm starting to have problems bending over too :) I love the movement, best part! Can't wait to meet little miss Zoë :cloud9:

Sweetniss, NICE bump!!!

As promised Lili, here are my 6 week and 25 week shots side by side. Yikes what a difference, got some serious booty going now! :)

Attachments

• 6weeks3days-1.jpg
    6weeks3days-1.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 25weeks.jpg
    25weeks.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 3
Nice bump Sweetniss, yes you can see your hands have swollen but not horribly! Wow CJ you can really see a difference but I still think you are all bump and looking great!

NightKD I laughed reading your post! I havent had any symptoms really this pregnancy - no sickenss, nausea, leaky boobs, movement yet etc etc etc - the only thing I have is a bump which is making me slower in bending and some hip/groin pain.

I'm out all day today in Manchester - very long day - first meeting at 8.45am last meeting at 7.30pm - 7 meetings in total which means I will get no work done and be even further behind with everything.

OK must go, have a great day ladies :)

Marie xx

CJ you look fabulous, I want to hear no more about your weight, you're gorgeous! x

My builder guys are here, the roof is completely finished, can't believe they did us a whole new roof within a few hrs in the end. I did complain to them this morning cause they started work before 8 this morning (OMG how can they be early anyway?) and they told me at 3.30 they will remove their skip :happydance:

Delilah at what time are you up? I can't believe I am here this early, got used to sleeping until 9 every morning :) Made lunch for OH and breakfast for DD and now a 15 minute break for me and then I will do some washing up before DD wakes up and then we're off to the little music makers? What's everybody else doing today? Hope you are all well! xxx

Oh good Linn I'm so glad for you that it is done. Very impressive what they can accomplish when they set themselves down and just do it!

I'm starting to count down now to when I can start working from home on Thursdays. My first day will be March 18th!

13 WEEKS TO GO UNTIL WE MEET ZOË!!!! It's going by so darn fast!

We booked our couple maternity photo shoot! We're doing it in a park at the height of the cherry tree bloom, April 29th. I'm really excited! This photographer did my boudoir photo shoot and DH was very happy with results. There will be no lingerie in THIS photo shoot though let me reassure you! At most, bump exposure :)

Got more diapers in the mail yesterday, expecting 2 more deliveries! My mother has announced my baby shower, hoping some guests will buy me some more diapers or give us gift certificates for some. Here is the diaper bag I just bought:
https://www.bbbuggy.com/store/Skiphop-Via-Messenger-8599.htm
We got it in grey :) It was delivered to my friend's work (free delivery if along the underground Toronto PATH network) so hopefully I'll have it by this weekend!

Hope everyone is feeling good, this thread is awfully quiet today :)

Linn. 8.45? That's not early! I am up 7.30 every day xxx
have had a great day. Is dd2's 3rd bday and we have been to the dinosaur park and then to pizza hut with her boyfriend! Now about to go and get her big sis from school. And put my feet up for half an hr!
CJ you look amazing!

Oh that is not too long to wait CJ, it is March next week! :o

The photoshoot sounds lovely! Your bump will be mahooosive by then! Now that you have put those 2 pictures side by side I can really see the difference :)

I like your bag :) You would laugh if you seen the one I've got... MORE pink! Ha! :cloud9:

Linn that's good news, a nice weight lifted off your shoulders now that it is all finished, and you can get on with other things :) xxx

happy birthday Abi!!

my day starts between 6 and 7.

lovely bumps ladies.

not much happening here really.

Oh that is not too long to wait CJ, it is March next week! :o

The photoshoot sounds lovely! Your bump will be mahooosive by then! Now that you have put those 2 pictures side by side I can really see the difference :)

I like your bag :) You would laugh if you seen the one I've got... MORE pink! Ha! :cloud9:

Linn that's good news, a nice weight lifted off your shoulders now that it is all finished, and you can get on with other things :) xxx

I can FEEL it, and I don't fit into my regular "skinny" clothes at all :haha: Just trying to make sure I don't gain 80 lbs!!! Don't want to deal with all that afterwards...

LOL on the pink bag! I would have too, but DH would refuse to carry it around so we opted for one we could both use :)

Yep, I'll be 34 weeks when we get the photoshoot done, the bump will be massive :) :cloud9:

My day starts at 6-6:15, do 45 minutes work-out with my Wii Fitness Coach Maya before getting ready for work...

Yeah it is quiet here today, thought noone was going to post!

CJ I'm sure the pics will be gorgeous!!

Emma I was here at 8.15, that is so early for me to be online. I did get up at 7.30 too and made lunch and breakfast for OH and DD! I never eat until 11 or 12, I have been trying but I'm not hungry when I'm still tired. I do make up for it late at night though :)

Sounds like a lovely day you had! My DD would love to go to a dinosaur park, where is it? I can't wait for our meeting in April :)

Lili... the roof is done but they are now also replacing all guttering, fascias and god knows what it is all called and then I'm having the attic sorted out on the inside and my bathroom will have new artex (spelling?) ceiling and tiles! It is such a state I can't bare to go in there anymore, but have to for my baths and I just so can't wait until it is truly finished. What bag did you get? Link please... I want a pink one this time my others are all navy matching my pram but I want a pink one!!

I know you all probably don't care but I potty trained my DD at the weekend and now she will have no nappies other than the one at night and she never had any accidents and I took her out last night and bought her lots of princess and fairy costumes... and I am so happy I will only be buying nappies for one child. I already got 300 newborn nappies size 1 and 2 so what am I going to do with all that money I am not spending on expensive pampers for the next few months?

Loving the bump pics ladies!

CJ you put me to shame with your exercising! I used to run quite a bit but haven't been since starting IVF in Aug!!!

Am really excited today ladies........... we're viable!!!!! :dance:

xx

Linn that is amazing! Good job to DD and you both :) That is definitely much easier to have one child in diapers as opposed to 2!

Who knows, I might cave in a buy a pink diaper bag too, but our thinking is that DH will be off for 5 months taking care of baby and he'll want to go places with her too, so the unisex bag was a better option!

That is BRILLIANT Linn!! Well done to her, she's sooo clever!

This is the one I got..

https://www.pinklining.co.uk/product_info.php/cPath/62_63_65/products_id/388/

CJ thanks!

I know she is already 2.5 years old lots of children can do it sooner but I didn't want to train her as such as I think she is not a dog so I kind of just waited until she was ready anyway! I just took her nappy away told her she would get wet if she did a wee in her knickers and she just went on her potty like she never did anything else, she always tells me she needs a wee but does it all by herself! So I am very happy :)

Lili love the bag, is it large? I need a really big one... It looks fab, I will save the link.

By the way CJ I got 3 or 4 changing bags, you can just have one each :)

Happy V-day Mrs G!!!!

We're trying to be careful with finances as we don't know yet if he'll have a job after graduation and I don't get paid for the last 4 months of my 7 month leave... If he does then I may feel better "allowing" myself a pink diaper bag...

Oh well done Linn!!! It is great when they get all grown up and out of nappies!! Will be odd to go back to them xxxx Abi was the same, very easy she was 2 and 3 months xx

Lili.....................Yes Abi has a boyfriend!!! They are just soooooooooooooooooooo cute together! Have never known a 2............Oooops i mean 3yr old have such a strong connection with someone so young! (he will be 4yrs in 3weeks). They are just best mates and get on so well! I felt a bit of a gooseberry today :rofl:

I love that bag Lili...........is very pretty!

We got Abi a quad for her bday and it is such fun!! Both girls have been on it and just love it! Will pop pics and video on FB in a little while xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->