******june babies******

Congrats on V-Day E&L xxxxx
Hett....................You poor thing, sound like you have had a tough time of it, but glad your OH is on the mend xx
Linn...............I can not shake this cold either!! Was never ill with either 2dd's, and this cold seems to have gone on for months!!! Amnot on meds at all, but it is just blocked sinuses, but still it is annoying xxxx
My tummy is still aching, i have booked a mw appointment for this afternoon.............I'm not sure why as i think it is the Dr i need to see!! But a good excuse to hear my Bean again! The girls are coming with me so they were all excited this morning!

yeah my midwife won't see me at all between appointments.. she said anything that is so urgent it can't wait I need to see GP or go to hospital! But that's fair enough :) Luckily I seem have uneventful pregnancies so don't think there will be a need... my baby is beating me up so much yesterday and today, but I love it :) Hope all will be well hun! xx

Yay on V-day E&L!!!

Emma, hope you can get your pain sorted out...

So excited, we got our first gift off the registry yesterday! There was a box waiting for me outside our door when I arrived home from work. It is our nursery lamp. The lamp shade's yellow is a perfect match to the walls, the exact same shade but just a touch darker. It looks so cute in the room! We've also placed other items from this line on the registry, including the crib musical mobile. This is the lamp: https://www.toysrus.ca/product/inde...s&parentPage=search&f=Taxonomy/TRUSCA/2567270

Very disappointed with my personal trainer meeting yesterday, if I go with this girl (who is pre- and post-natal certified), I HAVE to do minimum 2 sessions per week, preferably 3 at the gym, and they are $60 each! We have a home gym with all the necessary equipment, and with my old PT he used to come to our house for 1 session every 4-6 weeks and I would work out on my own 2-3 times per week in between. We can't afford what she's trying to push me into, so that's fallen out of the realm of possibility... I'll see if I can find one in Toronto who is fine with doing home visits and is certified for pregnancy and beyond...

CJ that does sound very expensive! yay for getting that lamp, it's beautiful :)

I am starving waiting for OH to come home and then we're going to take DD out for dinner!

Congrats E&L's mummy - happy V-DAY!!!!!! :happydance: Coffee & cake to celebrate us both in our 25th week tomorrow I think! I've arranged my client meetings to finish by 1.30pm so will head straight over to Haslingden :thumbup:

CJ I really like the lamp - just emailed you with my online purchases today!!!

Good job your OH got sorted out Hett, how worrying that it was something so serious, sending lots of healing vibes :flower:

I've got 2 jobs to do before I finish tonight and cannot motivate myself to do either. I may pack up and go home and do them there.

Have a good evening all.

Marie xx

:dohh: Just needed to throw in a confession, just bought another cloth diaper... I've lost count, I think I have ordered a total of about 36 so far (and only received 18, waiting impatiently for the rest!). There are just so many cute colours and styles out there, I can't resist... :wacko:

Don't blame you D............Go home xxx

Went to the midwife and all is fine, the little train was chuffing away in my tummy :cloud9:
She said i need to make a GP appointment about my aching tummy (knew that though) and she has given me a physio number that i need to call tomorrow as they may suggest i wear a belt? Think they are concerned that my hernia may rupture again when pushing the bean out? Not sure but will make dr's appointment next week and have chat with him x

Am STARVING now!!!

Must bath the girls and gert them ready for bed though xx

looking forward to tomorrow Delilah. Hubby not got the morning off so will toddle over around lunch time. as long as the M62 is fairly clear i should be there in time.

feeling a little sad this evening ladies. another chap from hubby Regt has been killed. i hate it, i really hate it. :cry: feel really selfish celebrating V day when another family have had thier world ripped apart.

take it easy Emma xx

lol CJ you'll be like the ladies in natural parenting I have looked at some of their stashes of cloth diapers they are amazing! I havent bought baby legs or anything like that to show his cloth diapers off they will be covered mainly although I have 30 I think now and some really cute designs on some!

Mx

Hello ladies! Not sure how I have managed to miss this thread for so long but I have!

I am due on the 12th June with my second little boy :) Look forward to chatting to you all soon xx

Welcome carries!!!

D - will definitely post a picture of my stash once I receive them :)

Lili - I love the changing bag! Its gorgeous x

This is ours:
https://www.cathkidston.co.uk/p-13688-cath-kidston-cowboy-nappy-bag.aspx

Our nursery is the same 'mini cowboy' theme!

Emma - Glad midwife went ok and take care

Linn - Enjoy your dinner out! Where are you off too?

Hello Carries!

E&L's - I'm so sorry, its truly awful xxxx

E&L hope you're ok, I hate it too and it is so worse when you are in the middle of it.

Linn what did you have for dinner?! I had a chicken salad with couscous and ranch dressing with some granary bread, very nice. Then a raisin & oat cookie afterwards.

Hello Carries, you're just in time for us all moving over to third tri in dribs and drabs!

Mx

Hello carries will add you to the list tomorrow as am in bed with iphone and have no plans to leave xxxx
busy day tomorrow, dd2 has her bday party 9-11am. Then having lunch out after with the mums and their kids. Then got to pick dd1 up from school and she then has rainbows till 6.30. Can not believe a 3&5yr old have such a busy social life!!!
Night all XXXXXXXX

Hey ladies - I am on the list for June 3rd...and am on team Yellow if you want to add it. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->