******june babies******

hett and delilah we went to the harvester last night and I had a steak :) it was lovely but I am really ill again, my sinus infection went away for a couple of days and now it's all back and I'm still taking the antibiotics. I was awake nearly all night :( But I had a lovely evening after dinner we went to the tesco extra (little shopping centre) and bought some clothes for baby and OH in next and DD and I got some new books! Now I thought it would be good I get her the big Charlie and Lola story book so I won't get so bored as there are lots of long stories in there but I actually read them all to her already twice and now I better go hiding somewhere cause she said she is getting her Charlie and Lola book from upstairs :haha:

Delilah and E&Ls mummy hope you will have a fab meeting. Delilah I want to see the nappies you got as well please :)

just sorting myself out and then im gonna hit the road to meet the lovely Deiliah!!!! :dance: wont be back online till mon ladies so have fun and take care. im gonn enjoy my time on my own with my friends.

laters!!!!!!!!!!!

have a lovely time E&Ls mummy, I am dying here this morning... my poor DD I just had to be sick then I cried cause there was no more tissues down here, I'm in such a state.. she went and got me a tissue from upstairs and said please don't cry mummy you be funny again! Now I feel guilty my poor little girl doesn't understand why I am crying.. I just feel so horrible, my stomach is rumbling so much and I feel so sick and can't get up to get food :(

Oh Linn you need to try to get your OH to take good care of you this weekend and pamper you and try to make you feel better. Can you just warm up some soup for lunch? Your steak has made me crave steak!

I am actually home now, the guy I was due to meet at 12 cancelled on me so that gives me time to change out of work clothes and leave at 1.30pm to meet E&L for coffee and cakes at 2.30pm! I am so hungry, got chicken salad for lunch so will eat that soon, have already eaten a muller raspberry rice pot and some clementines!

Emma that made me smile, all the people who I know that have children say they have much better social lives than the adults! My friend's son has karate, swimming, ice skating 2 nights every week so that is 4 of her weeknights gone and he does football and roller blading at weekends! Makes my head spin! Hope your DD's birthday party was fun.

I'm sniffling today I have taken some Walgreens Allergy Multi-Symptom quick gels that contain 3 of CJ's safe ingredients so waiting for those to kick in now.

Really hope I dont get a full blown cold as I have another busy weekend. Uni friends for lunch tomorrow, dinner party at a friends tomorrow night and dinner at my brother and wife's on Sunday evening. They will all be great its just I want a weekend to myself! No plans tonight though, once I leave E&L I will come home and chill - and hopefully my nursery carpet will be laid. I'll take pictures of the nappies and other stuff once I can get it moved back into the nursery. I have lots of cute outfits too, newborn and first size, probaby too many, and only a few 0-3, I'll create an album on FB soon!

I am impatient now for Paul to build our storage units in the sitting room so I can move all my work related books and files off the shelves in the nursery and get them all painted white! Poor man he has no peace with me always ready with the next job! The glazier has replaced my cracked porch panel this morning at least so now my porch looks nice again!

Mxx

Delilah I just got dressed and will go to tescos now to buy some chicken noodle soup, if they got any it's only a tesco garage with tiny shop but they got loads of stuff there, even medicines I think and it's only around the corner so I hope I won't get blown away by the wind on the way.. it's soooo windy today

I was naughty and had my steak a tiny bit pink in the middle. But am sure it was safe anyway.. and I am so glad I was well last night and really enjoyed it!!

hope you won't get a cold, you see I was feeling fab for a couple of days and now it's come back with a vengence. OH is out tonight with work mates.. but he is taking me to sainsburys to buy sudofed (thanks to CJ I know it is safe) and vicks vapour bath and nose spray and I decided to buy ready meals for dinner too, it is something that I never usually do, but better some food than nothing! So it's all sorted. My DD is an angel anyway so she will just go to bed after our bath and I can relax with my new books :) Was in a little state this morning but I'm done feeling sorry for myself now. Just somebody come and hide that Charlie and Lola book as I am bored bored bored by it now after less than 24 hrs!

Linn you'll be ok with the steak, I have had medium steak since pg and no worries. Sometimes convenience is good for an easy option. I dont know what I will have tonight, I should cook really as I'm out for most other meals this weekend!

Didnt realise that Sudofed was ok too - I have some USA meds at home but if I run out will bear that in mind.

I have been wasting time the last 45 minutes so now have 2 jobs to do for work when I get home later, maybe a few hours work, and hopefully nothing else over the weekend!

Mx

seems like they are also selling sudofed in the usa? not sure but yeah sudofed is fine... they had some in tescos but it was the non drowsy stuff and I really can't take that as I can't sleep at all afterwards so I will go to the big sainsburys later with OH! You know if it's ok for people to take anti depressants and what not all then I will have some cold remedies for once!!

I just bought DD some toffee popcorn, she can't believe her luck, I thought she deserved it and am loving to see her enjoy it so much!

Urgh I am having horrible acid this morning...also weird pains right at the base of my bump.. :( I got up at 8am!...After getting up, going back to bed, lying there for a few minutes and deciding I just couldn't get back to sleep...

Blah. Anyway, so I'm viable today (going by Drs dates)! Woop! And going away for the weekend (DH is taking me to a fancy hotel :winkwink:)...

Anyone else got plans for the w/e?

xxx

Hi Ladies, this is my last chance to log on until Sunday night, am heading out for my last yoga retreat before baby comes AND is weaned of the breast!

nightkd, happy V-day!!!

Trin, you made me laugh :) We're not even in third tri yet! But I know what you mean, my tummy's never been so big (even when I was 40 lbs overweight...) and bending forward to tie my shoes is becoming an issue. I've figured out the "approach from the side" in the shower to shave my legs :)

E&L have a great weekend, and hope you and Delilah have a great meeting this afternoon! Wish I could be there too!!!

Linn, so sorry to hear that you still feel like crap. Definitely take the cold meds that are safe, there is no point suffering especially when you have your sweet DD to take care of. I agree with D though, this weekend your OH better step up and take care of you!!! Oh, and I've had several medium rare steaks during this pregnancy, not worried about it! Darn it, you've just given me a craving for a nice filet mignon...

I need this weekend, no internet acces, just healthy vegan foods (it's amazing, although I could never be vegetarian again - did it for 8 years and now can't survive without meat, but a weekend is fine!), 12 hours of yoga, and some "me" time :)

Bought more stuff online yesterday: coffee cup holder for my Vista stroller, laundry detergent for cloth diapers and... yes, 3 more diapers!!! :wacko:

OK, need to get back to work now. Wish you all a restful and great weekend!!! :hugs:

Thanks CJ later I will go with OH to get the medicines... he will do what he can but he has caught it now from me, so I bet he feels much worse than me, as he is a men! But he does look after me, DD does too.. she is soooo sweet! I just put her down to sleep and then we will make some more play dough :)

hmmmhhh well if you are craving filet mignon now better have it before you are on that retreat! xxx

Thanks CJ later I will go with OH to get the medicines... he will do what he can but he has caught it now from me, so I bet he feels much worse than me, as he is a men! But he does look after me, DD does too.. she is soooo sweet! I just put her down to sleep and then we will make some more play dough :)

hmmmhhh well if you are craving filet mignon now better have it before you are on that retreat! xxx

Oh no, he's got a man bug!!! LOL I know what you mean :) Hope everyone recovers this weekend!

I'm going to a steak house with a friend for dinner on Monday night :) Already planned it, will need a mega steak after no meat for a whole weekend!

Oh no, he's got a man bug!!! LOL I know what you mean :) Hope everyone recovers this weekend!

I'm going to a steak house with a friend for dinner on Monday night :) Already planned it, will need a mega steak after no meat for a whole weekend!

yeah manbug CJ that's exactly it!
Lovely going to a steak house after a vegan weekend sounds like a good idea!

My baby has turned it's breech now and not transverse and I also got acid reflux, I'm getting lots of movement really high up now and it's driving me crazy. My bump has shrunk but the heartburn is horrendous :(

E&L's- Enjoy your lovely weekend!
I'm sure you and Deiliah will have a great meeting :)

Deiliah - are you finding trying to find really nice boys clothes very hard? It does almost make it more fun as I really have to hunt, but i'm not too keen on cartoony stuff (just my personal taste), and thats what I am finding most of! I like dungarees and things!
(I only aim this at Deiliah as there doesn't seem to be many other blue bumps floating around regularly - please forgive me if I have missed someone!)

Linn - you poor thing, you sound like your in the wars. Take it easy if you can xxx (and your daughter just sounds so adorable!) Also how do you know what way your bubba is? In the hospital they had a feel and said his head was down but i'm just curious to know how you can tell if they move, does it just feel like lots of movement or can you identify your LO's body parts from kicks and wiggles?

nightkd - woohoo on being viable!! And have a fab weekend!

CJ - Enjoy your yoga retreat! I bet you will return so relaxed! You seem to have a diaper addiction...hehe! I am getting like that with muslim squares! I love finding different coloured ones!

Hey!! Sounds like it will be quiet on here this weekend then :) Hope you all have a nice time.

Awwww Linn :hugs: I know what you mean about men. Mine is better today but yesterday it was like he was dying. They seem to suffer so much more than us ladies!!

Hett I love your changing bag, it's really unusual I haven't seen one like that before :) x

Hett - they told me in the hospital at all 3 scans baby was transverse, midwife told me this at 24 week check when she felt my belly and I could feel it, the babies head was pressing on my left hip all the time movement was really low... every morning when I wake up and lie on my back the baby seems to be lying really high up and I can feel how it is lying then. At the moment I can feel the head up above my belly button, my bump looks smaller and all movment is really high up and feels about 5 times as strong as before. I might be wrong, with my DD I could feel her bum under my ribs only when I was much further but with this baby I got a posterior placenta... I can not feel legs or arms though, so I don't know exactly what is causing the movement I can feel but it's definetely different and very strong right now. DD I felt like that only when I was nearly full term.

Boden do lovely boys clothes, not cheap but very good quality and I do like the stuff in next. For newborn you don't need so much anyway it doesn't last and when he gets older you will find plenty.

Thanks hun, my DD is the best, esp now at her age... I think it is the best so far. If you want to see her I can invite you on facebook but I don't post pictures of us on the public forum!

Hey!! Sounds like it will be quiet on here this weekend then :) Hope you all have a nice time.

Awwww Linn :hugs: I know what you mean about men. Mine is better today but yesterday it was like he was dying. They seem to suffer so much more than us ladies!!

Hett I love your changing bag, it's really unusual I haven't seen one like that before :) x

Lili I must say I was dying this morning too! He just got back and seems fine actually :) Thanks :hugs:

Oh Linn I would love to see her! Shall I PM you with my facebook details? xxx

We are all on Facebook Hett.. And we have a June babies group. You should def join us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->