******june babies******

Hello E&L!!! Glad you had such a fab weekend! Sounds great fun! Apart from the train ride! I laughed when you said about not fitting in the table seats - I sometimes forget my tummy and try to squeeze through gaps and get stuck half way and have to reverse out!

Hey everyone!
Thanks for the advice Linn, I will defo be looking for the groups, its just a little irritating not knowing what area we will be moving to, because I can't really plan anything, but hopefully we will know tomorrow as we are booked in to view four houses.
I have just looked down and half of my bar of dairy milk has disappeared! How did that happen? I swear there are chocolate fairies - surely I am not capable of being THAT much of a piggy!!!! lol :blush:
I painted the whole of the dining room today floor to ceiling, so have spent most of my time up a ladder. Trying to get this rented property loo:blush:king noce and fresh so we get our deposit back, but I almost killed myself in the process. I have now had a nice long soak in the bath and have vowed not to move from this spot for the rest of the night. I'm pooped.
Well it is the last day of Feb today ladies, so thats one month closer to meeting our boys and girls! I can't wait to turn it over tomorrow and see march! lol
Welcome back E&L's mummy, sounds like you have suck a busy life! Bless u! I am missing the days of being able to grab a takeaway or go for a chinese - we have to save every penny right now for the move.:cry:
hope you are all well xxx

Hey June mums!

My ticker is on the fat baby! And I am third tri on Tuesday so that means everyone else is nearly third tri too! :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

Emma you need to set up our shiny new home over there! :)

D sounds like you have bought quite a lot of stuff lately! I bought a play gym today which will arrive next week. Got to get a bouncer still, car seat and base. I would have ordered them ages ago if I could decide on a colour! :nope:

I can't be arsed with work tomorrow, I just want it to be Tuesday so I can see my babies little face again at my scan. Xxx

Hey everyone :) We're back from Dallas... Bean has been pressing out of me and giving me little kicks and punches all the way home :wacko: Dunno what's up with her, or if she's just feeling active tonight!!!!

So I have a question for you girls...Would you prefer to have a nice house and not be able to do much (eg going out etc) or an average house and be able to do whatever you want?

xx

oh my goodness! i have not been on here in soooo long! just wanted to check in and let everyone know that i'm okay and wondering how everyone has been?

I have a perinatologist appt Wed March 3 to check baby girl's heart again. I kinda hope they do the 3D one. I can't wait to see who she looks like... Poor baby if she looks like me, I had huge ears at birth and I was bald. People thought I was a boy. LOL... I need to get that picture from my mom to post I really was an ugly baby. but my oh all his other kids had a full head of dark hair. Who knows. Its fun to imagine what out babies will look like...

Hey everyone :) We're back from Dallas... Bean has been pressing out of me and giving me little kicks and punches all the way home :wacko: Dunno what's up with her, or if she's just feeling active tonight!!!!

So I have a question for you girls...Would you prefer to have a nice house and not be able to do much (eg going out etc) or an average house and be able to do whatever you want?

xx

I would prefer to have an average house and have a life. Even if you have a stunning house if it turns into your prison you will hate it! x x

Hi Tara, congrats on your boy! :)

Nightkd I think it depends how much the really nice house would stop you doing, would it mean you can't have holidays etc? Or just that you would have to cut back on eating out etc? Probably best to go for the average house and still be able to have a life though!

Argh... Monday! :nope:

exciting news

WE HAVE A 3RD TRI THREAD!!!!

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/285304-june-babies.html#post4577827

woooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooo :hugs::hugs:
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Emma where is your baby hiding? Your bump is cute :)

I'm sorry I was not here yesterday I was in a baaaad mood.. but today is already much better, I spent the last 3 hrs cleaning and tidying and I just made some dinner and realised I can't taste anything.. from this bloody cold. I can't stop blowing my nose either, so I hope it will all be better soon!! I was so looking forward to my tacos tonight but now I will not make them as there is no point when I can't taste or smell anything. At least it didn't make me feel sick when I just took the rubbish out :)

How is everybody and what are you all doing today?

Hello Linn.. working today :) Can't be bothered!

Glad you are in a better mood! I have those days too!!

I just noticed this for anyone wanting to buy the Angelcare monitor..
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Angelcare-...f=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=baby&qid=1267445281&sr=8-1

That's the best price I've seen xx

Lili I think I could not be bothered to work right now either, but then at least you get money for it... it always kept me going when I was pregnant with DD. I'm still wondering how I did it though, I usually did half day saturday and then sunday too :wacko: now I'm much too lazy, but at least my house is looking nice... off to hoover now and then I'm done!

Linn................I know!! I was sure it was bigger last night!!! OH said to me i actually looked pregnant last night................Oh well.................3months growth to go xxx
Lili................i am the same as Linn............Just too lazy to work now, but then again we do have other small people that take up our time xx
1 More day Lili and then.....................3rd Tri for you!!!! Can not believe we are nearly there, just is soooooooooooooo exciting x

I commented your bump on FB Em :) I always look bigger at night too.. think cos my stomach is always full then? But I am definitely smaller in the mornings!

I need to ask you lot about these braxton hicks again! For the past two nights I have had them none stop for about an hour, like every couple of minutes. My whole belly goes rock hard and a funny shape and my back aches, then it eases up after about 30 seconds. Is it normal for them to come so often?? I can only imagine what real labour feels like!! :nope: :nope:

Hi all, flying visit for me, waiting for my 25 week mw appt. Lili your last day in 2nd tri!!!! OMG!!!! Emma your bump is so neat, not sure what is happening to me I'm spreading out all over although someone did tell me today my legs still look slim!

I am going to try to push for a scan at my mw appt - still no movement but hb is ok. E&L I didnt do the tracing because Paul said it would make me more worried if he didnt move so will see what happens shortly.

Wish I wasnt working some days!

Mx

Lili I think it's normal, I have been getting some too... as long as it's not too painful it should be ok, seems a bit often, maybe ask your midwife at next appointment. My baby moved again sideways, I think she wants to turn down but can't get around! DD was head down from 26 weeks, so I hope she will turn soon!

Delilah just ask about the movement. Don't say about the doppler and tell her it worries you not to feel anything, they should scan you if you're worried. My midwife told me to ring the ward if the movement gets less frequent so they can monitor the baby. I'm sure he is moving around in there and you just can't feel it! Every day I am waiting for you to post that you started feeling him, must be frustrating. I never stop feeling mine. I can now feel her when I'm walking, standing, no matter what I'm doing but last night in the bath for example I didn't feel anything but my whole belly was moving and twitching so she was moving.

Let us know what the midwife said! :hugs:

Lili...............thanks for fb comment xxx With regards to Braxton hick, they are totally normal and i get them as well..............just really uncomfy!! As Linn said as long as they are not painful then all is ok. They are just really odd and achy xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->