******june babies******

No names yet - wow at 9 kids having her baby already - eek!

Once you all go to third tri I'll be gatecrashing over there because I'll miss you!

Heyyyyyyyyyyy CJ. I moved up to that box at 26+5 (yesterday!) :)

I love third tri I've been browsing in there for a while.. Many of the posts make me worry about pre-term labour too! Last night when those tightenings would not stop I was worried. I can't believe Sam has had Jenson, but he is doing so fab it's brilliant.

Hey D, I think you will feel him by 28 weeks :) So hopefully you wont have to go to the hospital but I think she is right, it's got to be your muscles. Did she give you your HIP form? xxxxxxxxxx

Glad it's not just me worried about that Lili... Can't believe she's had Jenson already, yikes!!!

Linn, I don't even have my bassinet yet or all my diapers! The line that I want is coming out in March, and I think the bassinet comes out in May...

Delilah I agree with Lili, by 28 weeks he'll definitely be big enough so that no matter what size your anterior placenta is, you should definitely feel him by then!

I think CJ might be addicted to buying diapers! :winkwink::haha:

You will have to show us your collection soon!

LOL I'm expecting 3 more parcels between today and tomorrow! Will take a photo of my stash when I've received them all. I have some more on the registry, they're one-size (so only good really starting at 10 lbs) so I had to invest in smaller ones to use right at birth, since I doubt I'll be having a 10 lbs baby (oooohhhh, knock on wood, don't want to jinx myself!). I'm SOOOOO addicted to online shopping for nappies :blush:

Yay! When is your baby shower happening?

I would be very shocked if Zoe was a 10lber! :o Same for my baby! It will be fun, once we get closer to the end, to guess the dates and weights of our new arrivals.

I will place a bet that Zoe will arrive on May 26th!

***psychic*** :winkwink::blush:

LOLLL you're too cute! Hey you never know, she may decide to make a guest star appearance a little sooner... I agree, would be fun to guess weights, arrival dates, etc... I'm so curious to see what she looks like! I was bald at birth (and almost for the first 2 years as my hair was SO fine), but DH apparently had a full head of hair. Can't help but try to picture her in my mind...

Baby shower in Ottawa (4 hours away, will be driving there!) hosted by my mother is March 27th. Baby shower in Toronto (hosted by my SIL) will likely be the weekend after Easter but not set in stone yet.

Yes got my HIP form Lili so will send that off. Just so impatient to feel him moving.

Because I have no pregnancy symptoms apart from the bump it is hard to imagine that there is a little human being in there and I think the movement / feeling is part of the bonding process that I realy think I'm missing out on.

Oh well, the good thing is all seems well so I need to chill and it will happen when it happens - maybe my yoga attempt will cause him to make an appearance tonight!

I'll post photos of our nursery when its a bit more nursery like - we have moved everything back into it now and have to build storage downstairs before we can move all our baby stuff on shelves etc!

Mx

p.s. anyone know where I can get some good quality unpatterned yellow curtains with blackout/thermal lining? I bought some last week in a gold colour and Paul hates them so they have to go back!

Yes got my HIP form Lili so will send that off. Just so impatient to feel him moving.

Because I have no pregnancy symptoms apart from the bump it is hard to imagine that there is a little human being in there and I think the movement / feeling is part of the bonding process that I realy think I'm missing out on.

Oh well, the good thing is all seems well so I need to chill and it will happen when it happens - maybe my yoga attempt will cause him to make an appearance tonight!

I'll post photos of our nursery when its a bit more nursery like - we have moved everything back into it now and have to build storage downstairs before we can move all our baby stuff on shelves etc!

Mx

p.s. anyone know where I can get some good quality unpatterned yellow curtains with blackout/thermal lining? I bought some last week in a gold colour and Paul hates them so they have to go back!

I looked everywhere for yellow and gave up!!! I have a vague memory of B&Q having plain yellow, but I looked in so many places! You can always buy separate linings or lining material really cheap to add on.

Hope everyone's ok

xx

CJ I can't wait to see the nappies.. I looooved buying all mine and then never used them :dohh: luckily I only have 15!!

Thought you were using pampers until she is big enough? That's what we did you see... but then I never started using the reusables.!

I hope I will get to see pics of your shower.

Lili I was so worried when I was pregnant with DD, sometimes I feel guilty as if I don't care about this baby so much, but I really don't worry much and everytime I do she kicks me and then I forget about it. It's still a while until she will be here and until then life goes on with DD like before... don't get me wrong I wanted this baby so much and am over the moon with everything but it's really not the same as it was the first time round. I feel a lot worse physically and I keep feeling so guilty I am not obsessed with my bump like I was with DD. I somehow fear I don't love the baby as much as I love my DD... god I feel horrilbe for writing that but it is hard to imagine for me to ever love anyone as much as I love my DD! Hope you all don't think I'm horrible.. I keep reading how worried you all are and wondering why I don't feel the same!

Because you have nothing to worry about Linn, that's why :)

I remember in first tri you were worried when you lost various symptoms etc, and you went for the early scan. But right now you have no reason to worry! Your DD also keeps you occupied!

D I know what you mean about movement and bonding, but I can also say that even when I feel movement it is surreal to me, I still don't believe there is a baby in there. Even at scans I feel like I am watching some body elses baby on the screen! Soon though hun you will feel it.. I know you will x

Poor Delilah I think I only felt DD sometimes from 20 weeks but then from 24 weeks it was all the time. I hope you will start to feel him veeery soon. With DD I was so in love with my bump and any movement she made but this time it's different. I do love the baby lots but I don't obsess with my bump 24/7 like I did with DD. But you are right, I think it will make you bond with him even more, I know it's hard to be patient but he will get bigger and you WILL feel him move around and then it will be the best feeling in the world and worth the wait!!!

Thanks Lili, sometimes I feel so guilty like I don't love my baby as much as DD but I know when she is here I will love them both the same! And you do not have anything to worry about either, but I know what it's like I was just so glad when she came out cause I was so worried about her being stillborn, it drove me crazy being that much over due!

dont you just hate it when you post a reply and it takes ages and you already know it's going to be a double post!!

Linn..................You are totally normal!! I was obsessed by my first pregnancy with DD1.........but it is a bit of been there seen it done it!! I am totally chilled out this time, i did feel that when i was pregnant with dd2.............how can i love this baby as much...............but guess what????..............You can and you do love them the same, and this time around i know i will love this just as much and unconditionally as i do the other 2.

However the whole "carrying a baby" and feeling it is still just as amazing xxx

CJ..................OMG hoe many nappies do you have? I have 70 and that is all i am getting!!! And they are Pampers. I plan to do more buying when the small one arrives xxx

Emma I am glad I'm not the only one! Oh yeah being pregnant and feeling the baby move inside is amazing! I loooooove it :)

What is everybody having for tea? I was going to make tacos (one of my favourites) but I can't taste anything which is so annoying. Made a Bolognese sauce now but I don't fancy it at all. I feel a little sick too and think I will just have some rolls with deli meats... going to sainsburys to do some shopping in a minute in case anyone wants to give me any cravings I still got a chance to buy it all :)

I have 200+ nappies and will buy more soon. I bought 98 of the pampers size 2 ones for £7 I couldn't resist. Normally a 32 pack is £6 so it was a total bargain and I got more coupons from Sainsburys so will buy huggies later, for 71p I can't say no!!

Linn............I am having steak AGAIN!!! With roasties and prob mushrooms xxx

Delilah....what did i tell you??? lol dont worry hun he is there and he is yours. promise. xxx on the curtain front you could always get cream or white and dye them, or a blackout/thermal roller blind insted of curtains.

ive got new MW next week.

havent bought a single pack of nappies yet :blush: just not worrying about it as Tescos is just round the corner from the hospital.

CJ glad you had a good time hun. xxxx

Think I've got 270 newborn size 1.. 100 size 2 and 78 size 3. So far! I wonder how I won't have blisters on my fingers changing that many nappies! :haha:

Not sure what to have for tea tonight, I have nothing prepared cos I've not finished work yet. Tacos sound good though!

I have black out roller blinds, so as dark and then got coloured curtains x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->